Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (26940 Views)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by jadaugo: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by falconey(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Let me ask the minister of economy.

22 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by mizkeleke(f): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
They ain't really like that. Beneath they are very soft.. ...Try getting close n you will see it.

Chaiiii falconey stole my space oh. oya come n give me back.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by bamog(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
undecided 1st to comment, any preceeding comment iz a counterfeit!!! #bamogrules

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by TI1919(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Because they are humans like you and me so they are free to use it. (FIB)
And it provide avenue for cease fire.
It provide avenue for for peace to reign

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2015
They are arrogant cos they're independent now.....they don't give a damn!!! but not all possess those qualities anyway. I also think that a true African man should be able to live with any kind of woman whether bitchy, rude, bossy headed e.t.c

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2015
The times are changing, so well, keep up or shut up.

I can't believe that some men are complaining about spending either cheesy

The woman of days long gone used to be submissive, docile etc because the man of that time took care of his responsibilities, so there was really no need for her to be bitchy or whatever. Some men today just whine & whine about the same things that their forefathers did without much coaxing. Who can not be bitchy to a bytch grin?

Women have taken more responsibility with the years eg.building careers of their own etc, while some of the men have become poor, pathetic nags who groan & moan about every single thing that the gentleman of the past would have done without the extra lip service given by some "men" today.

So deal. Or go find a boyfriend tongue

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
most of dem are not mean within, de do that to command respect nd fear buh if u get close to dem u will notice dat de r rily soft nd kindhearted.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by falconey(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
mizkeleke:
They ain't really like that. Beneath they are very soft.. ...Try getting close n you will see it.

Chaiiii falconey stole my space oh. oya come n give me back.
ma'am am so sorry don't worry I will make it up to you.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
most of dem are not mean within, de do that to command respect nd fear buh if u get close to dem u will notice dat de r rily soft nd kindhearted.
Do u care for orijin or Malta guiness?
Love you post
Love ur Dp although u dey bone angry
Love ur moniker
Love your............ ehm ehm you cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by dajoaneke(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Power intoxicates. A woman was not created to be the head but be submissive. When a woman is independent, she has too much control outside her jurisdiction of purpose. Therefore she has no clue how to manage her power. #SlashMe

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by disloman(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
jadaugo:
i am not surprised that most independent women are not married...the truth is no African man can live with most of them. They are so rude, so bossy headed and bitchy and very mean. It's so bad that they think that no man can tell them what to do.

pls am i the only one who has noticed this?
Cos they don't request or collect money frm we MEN.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Do u care for orijin or Malta guiness?
Love you post
Love ur Dp although u dey bone angry
Love ur moniker
Love your............ ehm ehm you cool
i care for orijin buddy, chilled one cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2015
op its so true, see money has the capability of changing ones orientation.when women portray this kinda behaviour its mostly because of the kind of money that the possess,it make them trample on people especially people below there financial status and believe me if u are a man/guy and their income is above urs,the will feel without them you are nothing. because without you in there life they can still do better. that's why as a guy you need to also strive hard to be ahead of her #speaking from experience.

NB; give a woman an ounce of power and she will rule over you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
i care for orijin buddy, chilled one cool
Can or bottled?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by CloneX: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
No matter how independent, rude, disrespectful, bossy, bitchy, mean they are or want people to think they are, someone always fvcks them from behind, and they submit to him on bed.

That's right, a man.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by tintingz(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Because most of them are feminist wannabes.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Can or bottled?
bottle wink um...du u weed ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
bottle wink um...du u weed ?
tufiakwa, olorun maje, baramu ina yanagua, God forbid ........ weed kee
I only take Igbo grin and datz all.

BTW do you want the orijin with straw or without ?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Enegod(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2015
independent is a buzz word used by people who think it's a big deal to pay their own bills and can wipe their own a** without assistance. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Wetin go even carry me go near independent lady. I mean a real independent woman, not all these nairaland babes that form independent lady when e be say na man subscribe the data she dey use post for am.

Relationships to the best of my knowledge is a partnership where both members love, respect, and above all compromise with each other for the betterment of the union.

Independent lady on the other hand is simply a code phrase for a stubborn, entitled, selfish, and uncompromising woman.

These women are too busy being exactly what they say they are "independent" and that’s the direct opposite of what relationships are all about.

The worst part of it is that anyone who doesn’t agree with it or understand them is just a controlling, patriarchal knuckle-dragger who is living in the Dark Ages. They are loud and proud. these women enjoy being combative with men and they seek out every opportunity to argue, berate, and belittle men.

I was at a friend's house one day, his girl told him that she was going out with one guy like that, when my man tried to express his discomfort she flared up and started preaching how an adult female is free to keep male friends.

I asked her "what if fred decides to take out his hot secretary on a date"

Immediately the super iron lady said "He better not".

Silly bunch of selfish people.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2015
i used to have this mentality before,,but right now it's utter trash to me.

Women who are "independent" and have things going for themselves are really nothing special.

Get close to them and you'll see. They all have their lock and a certain man has that key to it.

When he unlocks it,,the rest is History.

undecided

26 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

tufiakwa, olorun maje, baramu ina yanagua, God forbid ........ weed kee
I only take Igbo grin and datz all.

BTW do you want the orijin with straw or without ?
um...i wish u d xme.
i wnt it with igbo nd witat straw.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by TrishaP(f): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:

Independent lady on the other hand is simply a code phrase for a stubborn, entitled, selfish, and uncompromising woman.

These women are too busy being exactly what they say they are "independent" and that’s the direct opposite of what relationships are all about..
You might be right in some ways but not exactly true. Guess you've observed few bossy ones that made you to your own conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Tallesty1(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2015
TrishaP:

You might be right in some ways but not exactly true. Guess you've observed few bossy ones that made you to your own conclusions.
You are right.

It is some not all.
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
um...i wish u d xme.
i wnt it with igbo nd witat straw.
I'm not swearing for u na grin i only said "God forbid" in igbo, yoruba and hausa wink

so, which kind of igbo should i add? wet igbo, cuban igbo, ajegunle igbo or which one?
Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm not swearing for u na grin i only said "God forbid" in igbo, yoruba and hausa wink

so, which kind of igbo should i add? wet igbo, cuban igbo, ajegunle igbo or which one?
lol ok.
um... cuban igbo will b kul, avnt had dat in a lng tym.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
lol ok.
um... cuban igbo will b kul, avnt had dat in a lng tym.
should i pour it directly inside the orijin or roll it up with rizla for you to weed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by sinaj(f): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

should i pour it directly inside the orijin or roll it up with rizla for you to weed?
dnt pour it directly, roll di weed wid a dutch plus a rizla too wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2015
sinaj:
dnt pour it directly, roll di weed wid a dutch plus a rizla too wink
how do you want me to serve u? would u like a lighter or matches or sparks to light it up?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Ray360: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2015
OP! never allow any woman trample on your confidence as a man. these women you talk about are intoxicated with their money. work hard and make sure you are not reeling in the mire of poverty yourself. they may be mean because of the power they wield by virtue of their status. but some of them are really tenderhearted when you get to know them personally.
there's always a soft spot in the heart of every woman, yes! every woman, even the toughest of them. touch that spot and she thaws like unclad ice.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? by Ray360: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
i used to have this mentality before,,but right now it's utter trash to me.

Women who are "independent" and have things going for themselves are really nothing special.

Get close to them and you'll see. They all have their lock and a certain man has that key to it.

When he unlocks it,,the rest is History.

undecided
you nailed it bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.