Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman (13546 Views)

Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:
^^^Oh come on, switch back to English naa, I was enjoying the convo cry cry cry

like I said, this is a convo between two people.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2014
E-soul maataqanaa paal taaalk?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

like I said, this is a convo between two people.
Send PM to her biko, this format cannot work.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Ok I'll take my leave now. Apologies to axum for the trolling. Was just kinda bored this morning.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:

Its in a foreign language. Don't worry.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:
Ok I'll take my leave now. Apologies to axum for the trolling. Was just kinda bored this morning.

You are sexually frustrated be on your way
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:
grin grin grin why are you harsh like this naaa esoul? Take it easy on axum, the dude is so thirsty he's practically panting grin grin grin

I'm wasn't being harsh - I really didn't ask about his packs. But you're definitely too nice.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2014
E-soul xasidnimada iska dhaaf
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm wasn't being harsh, but you're taking it too easy IMO. You're too nice.
Am just a nice person on a normal day jare, I felt bad for him with the way you kept rebuffing him.

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:
Am just a nice person on a normal day jare, I felt bad for him with the way you kept rebuffing him.

cry
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:

I'm a nice person myself, but you're pushing it, dear. I don't think he deserves your sympathy at all.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Women in general are sinister and have closed hearts. I personally blame the shaytan for this. Take care guys gotta pray

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Get Some rest Macaanto
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
^ Pray?? Religion can be funny that way..

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:

Now what have I done to deserve this? He should PM you cheesy
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
LMAAO @ the video grin grin
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
ArtanK:
LMAAO @ the video grin grin

Plz check out my translation. I know you don't speak Hoodrat
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
The testosterone in this lady is more than 80 percent of the men on this planet. She sounds tougher than Denzel Washington in training day.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
^ Is she the one who has been chasing you around?

muafrika:
I had the feeling you were not in Somalia.

He lives in his dad's basement somewhere in Minneapolis.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
^ Pray?? Religion can be funny that way..

Plz don't use religion and funny in the same sentence. I know you are Qaldhaan but have some respect.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ArtanK:
^ Is she the one who has been chasing you around?

He lives in his dad's basement somewhere in Minneapolis.

I have been chased by many angry testosterone filled black women, luckily they can't run fast, but they do rely heavily on food to ease their pain which has paid off when they try to run after me.

Braaather, I am not in minneapolis, right now i am in Djibouti for Daqan Celis. But the only Daqan Celis I am getting is for Gooos, it will get wet and jiggy.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by ArtanK(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I have been chased by many angry testosterone filled black women, luckily they can't run fast, but they do rely heavily on food to ease their pain which has paid off when they try to run after me.

Braaather, I am not in minneapolis, right now i am in Djibouti for Daqan Celis. But the only Daqan Celis I am getting is for Gooos, it will get wet and jiggy.

Why not just give them what they want?

Stop lying you are in that god forsaken land of never ending snow. It's not the first time you lie about being in Djib lol.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Fulaman198(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ridiculous thread with a capital R "oops the R is already capital"

In any case, not all Black American women are like this woman in the video. He is just trying to follow a stereotype that is propagated about black American women.

3 Likes

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Plz don't use religion and funny in the same sentence. I know you are Qaldhaan but have some respect.

I see. And you're...?
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I see. And you're...?

Niiinka kuu waaaso cheesy
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fulaman198:
Ridiculous thread with a capital R "oops the R is already capital"

In any case, not all Black American women are like this woman in the video. He is just trying to follow a stereotype that is propagated about black American women.

Dont blame me bro, I didnt take this animal from the zoo and put her in the Mcdonalds. I can post hundreds of videos of angry black women like this. Their is actually an entire youtube section devoted to when black women go ape shiiiid. no pun intended my Fulani brother.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Yh right. This would've been more believable had you claimed you were in Hargeisa - DaqaN Celis capital, and not Djibouti where u have no ties (ties I'm sure you'll make up now)

2 Likes

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh right. This would've been more believable had you claimed you were in Hargeisa - DaqaN Celis capital, and not Djibouti where u have no ties (ties I'm sure you'll make up now)

Dude, am here for vacation, than am going to Hergaisa than Puntland. I travel every few years during winter, cause I hate being in minneapolis during winter.

Anyway holler at me before i LEAVE Djibouti, also talk to your leaders about cleaning up your oceans, you guys are in dire need of an Environmental protection agency, and kick all these soldiers out too. Waxaan argaaay unspeakable things. cry
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Subom1(f): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
My goodness. I could not even watch the whole video. Her voice was giving me a headache. How can she behave like that shouting in public am so embarrassed for her. Unfortunately because of women like her, her kwasiabilities will be generalised as typical behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Subom1:
My goodness. I could not even watch the whole video. Her voice was giving me a headache. How can she behave like that shouting in public am so embarrassed for her. Unfortunately because of women like her, her kwasiabilities will be generalised as typical behaviour.

She shares the same genes as you, this woman was bread for 500 years as slaves to be aggressive, you too share her psychoses, it just hasn't been awoken. Only god knows how you would react if you didnt get your fried chicken on time.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Dude, am here for vacation, than am going to Hergaisa than Puntland. I travel every few years during winter, cause I hate being in minneapolis during winter.

Anyway holler at me before i LEAVE Djibouti, also talk to your leaders about cleaning up your oceans, you guys are in dire need of an Environmental protection agency, and kick all these soldiers out too. Waxaan argaaay unspeakable things. cry

So every time you're asked if you're not trolling from the West, you manage to be miraculously vacationing in Djibouti, or Hargeisa? lmao.

I'm sure environmental agency is lingo for piracy with you LOL. I know it's 2am over there, but have a try at taking a few pics. I'd like to see it once again.
Re: Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman by axum: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

So every time you're asked if you're not trolling from the West, you manage to be miraculously vacationing in Djibouti, or Hargeisa lmao.

I'm sure environmental agency is lingo for piracy with you LOL. I know it's 2am over there, but have a try at taking a few pics. I'd like to see it once again.

Am not taking pics macaanto. But best believe I am in your midst. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tutorial On Making A Flower Brooch With Seed Beads And Pearl Beads. / 1904 British Punitive Expedition Against The Obolo (andoni) People & Their God / Ancient Benin: Where Did The First Monarchs Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.