Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds (5628 Views)

Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman / Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception / Whose Name Should Comes First On A Wedding Invitation.(bride's Or Groom'name). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by H2O2: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2008
Hahaha, so ghetto grin grin grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2008
lmao!! na because of recession now.

But me? Hell no!! angry angry He best not try me like that kiss kiss
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by H2O2: 5:15am On Nov 16, 2008
You're right. Na for Mr. biggs we go do your own
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2008
Tell that to your wife.
I don't do brokeass men kiss
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

lmao!! na because of recession now.

But me? Hell no!! angry angry He best not try me like that kiss kiss

sharrap, what happened to love. in good times and in bad times grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Ifygurl: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2008
Ghetto on so many levels grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

sharrap, what happened to love. in good times and in bad times grin
na your type thinks love puts food on the table? no thank you. ese n
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by jgirl3: 5:59am On Nov 16, 2008
what da heck?
I get to have one happy day in my marriage and it's at McDonald's?
No I would even prefer Popeye's (For those who don't know - it's down south and it's the best fast food ever! They even have Cajun rice).

Besides, Credit crunch stops on my wedding and continues there after. I shall have no expense saved until we run out of wedding money.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by H2O2: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2008
eating now makes you unhappy ehn?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by jgirl3: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

eating now makes you unhappy ehn?
Eating makes us all happy. Eating McDonald's makes me very unhappy because they are greasy and so yucky
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by H2O2: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2008
Oh yeah? Bullshit. Weren't you the one asking for popeye just now.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2008
wouldn't white castle fit in better with a white wedding?

anyway, toyin - word on the streets is that this is you

cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2008
Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds

No.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2008
stillwater:

No.

what if your husband to be says he must have a reception at mcdonalds since that's all he can afford. would you say hell no?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

what if your husband to be says he must have a reception at mcdonalds since that's all he can afford. would you say hell no?

I don't want a big wedding in the first place wink. . . but I wont eat Mcdonalds on my wedding day either. Instead of doing that, I could make jollof rice, fried rice all by myself. cool He would surely agree to that.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

wouldn't white castle fit in better with a white wedding?

anyway, toyin - word on the streets is that this is you

[img]http://2.bp/_9MrCLXq5ubs/SQ7_3U7s40I/AAAAAAAACQE/zwqXXvwgJXg/s1600-h/tn_PICT0156.jpg[/img]

http://2.bp/_9MrCLXq5ubs/SQ7_3U7s40I/AAAAAAAACQE/zwqXXvwgJXg/s1600-h/tn_PICT0156.jpg cheesy cheesy
Page not found?
Olodo, can't even paste a site properly, how you go take do proper reception?
MickyDs don yama yama your head grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by jgirl3: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2008
Oh yeah? Bullshit. Weren't you the one asking for popeye just now.
H2O2, have you been to popeye's?
I said I'd rather have it there than McDonald's!
I love my Popeye's, i hate McDonald's!
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Page not found?
Olodo, can't even paste a site properly, how you go take do proper reception?
MickyDs don yama yama your head  grin

my bad i've posted the correct pic.  it sure looks like you and your man  grin

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object3/498/73/n30605299469_1121.jpg

stillwater:

I don't want a big wedding in the first place wink. . .  but I wont eat Mcdonalds on my wedding day either.  Instead of doing that, I could make jollof rice, fried rice all by myself. cool He would surely agree to that.

but he doesn't want to stress you and mcdonalds is one of his favorite joints anyway. would you grant him his wish  sad
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

H2O2, have you been to popeye's?
I said I'd rather have it there than McDonald's!
I love my Popeye's, i hate McDonald's!
I hate fast food, simple.
I hate pizza cry cry cry so damn greasy

bawomolo:

my bad i've posted the correct pic. it sure looks like you and your man grin

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object3/498/73/n30605299469_1121.jpg
oh no he didn't!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Me thinks that's you and KarmaMod. awwwwwwwwwwwww, see love tongue grin grin grin grinshe'll kill me for this
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2008
wetin them put you in jail for? Robbing the Library, again? undecided
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by jgirl3: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

I hate fast food, simple.
I hate pizza cry cry cry so damn greasy
Stop hating on my Popeye's dang it! angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

but he doesn't want to stress you and mcdonalds is one of his favorite joints anyway. would you grant him his wish  sad

A man with limited finance should not be making unnecessary demands. cheesy
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Me thinks that's you and KarmaMod. awwwwwwwwwwwww, see love tongue grin grin grin grinshe'll kill me for this

hey they say love is blind, so maybe i would be blind enough not to notice my ugly wife i kid i kid

*Morenike:

wetin them put you in jail for? Robbing the Library, again? undecided

how i know, isn't that your "boo"? anyway why can't you marry your dream man at mcdonalds. can't love conquer everything including being broke?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Morenike3(f): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

hey they say love is blind, so maybe i would be blind enough not to notice my ugly wife i kid i kid

how i know, isn't that your "boo"? anyway why can't you marry your dream man at mcdonalds. can't love conquer everything including being broke?
whoever said love is blind does not know where to buy contact lense.
My love is 20/20, shotigbo

Because this is once in a life time thing for me. If I can't afford a church or traditional wedding, then I might as well gather a couple of friends and family and buy gallons of emu and iyan/egusi to feed them.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by kiwi992(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2008
Hi,

Those photos remind me of my trip to Poland many years ago.

What it was, I walked in on a wedding reception that was being held at McDonalds in Katowice.  It was massive, with hardly any room to walk.  Just packed so full of people, all happy and chattering away. 

Anyway, I walked in to get some food to eat and everybody just went quiet - total silence and looking at me as if I was some kind of ghost or something.

I guess they'd never seen a black person in real life and must have thought I'd gone there to abduct them or perhaps was sent by God to bless the wedding, as I understand it, the Poles have got a black Saint.

What an experience that was, although I later on found out that the Poles are very nice people.   

kiwi992.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by JamaicanQT(f): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=40pt]Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!![/size]
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 12:36am On Nov 17, 2008
JamaicanQT:

[size=40pt]Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!![/size]

what what. isn't it love that matters? you are not trying to impress your friends on your wedding day right?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by MrCrackles(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2008
I would for the fun of it cheesy

Anybody wey no wan come, make dem fuc.k off, no be them i dey marry
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by A40(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2008
I don't think where you hold your reception is a determinant of how long your marriage would last so why not True Love is all that matters
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by SeanT21(f): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2008
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH~~ I REALLY DON'T GIVE A Bleep!!

MCDonalds,KFC,The Waffle House,Churches Chickens,etc
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by sexyLeamon(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2008
Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds

like hellllllllllllllllllllllll NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians / Nigerian English Not Pidgin English A Myth Or Reality A Foreigner's Perspective / Names Of Animals In Ebira Language :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.