Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,402 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! (571 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by johndarey(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good day peeps
I was led to a lady in our campus fellowship
during NYSC, I tried
my human possibility to propose to her b4 departure, but to
no avail. There had been a Bro ahead
of me that had been privileged to
propose to her since around July whom I feel may eventually win her heart, but
because (I feel) the sister has such leading towards me too ( seen in her
actions), she has not accepted the brother.
As my doctrine applies, you must inform the marriage committee and not you
approaching yourselves directly.
But painfully, each time I ask the committee people, "we haven't asked her yet"
is what they say, & we are not allowed to contact each other on that subject.
Those that ought to make the calls are
letting me down.. I even become
ashamed of myself and my pastors
over the matter- Its about 4yrs now.Pls I
need practical ways to the solution, cos the joy and
peace that overwhelmed me then
seems to be fading.

P.s: Copied from a facbook page buh i fink comments here can help guyz in d same situation
Re: Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Marriage committee kwa , lmao grin grin

Tell him to approach the girl himself .
Re: Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by eph12(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
What is this? If he must do it his church way then he should make them know that he's not happy.
Re: Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is she the only woman in this world?

Continue oh. Wait for another 10 years till you are man enough.
Re: Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by amanda2013(f): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Just in case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
I don't understand this rubbish.
I assure you God could care less about all these religious nonsense men create amongst themselves save we believe in the finished work of his son Jesus Christ. Everything else are just constructs made by men so they can feel powerful. Rescued from slavery, only to seek it again. Weird people.

Sounds like a highly repressed environment.
Who ever that guy is, he better man up and do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Truth: How Many Ladies Can Admit That They Never Did This? / Ladies! 5 Signs He DOESN’T Love You again / How To Cope After A Bad Relationship Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.