Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] (4199 Views)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:
OP,you are a man not a woman.
Only ladies keep mallies.The babe has a problem with your friend not you,so don't delete her.

But you know, keeping malice and deleting her are two different things. If you would agree with me, there are atleast two or three people on your bbm/ whatsapp that you never talk to(which is what malice is), but there're also atleast two or three people who are not contacts on your bbm/whatsapp, yet you talk to them every once and again.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
So y do u want to delete her? Its she nd ur frnd dat has isshh not d both of Ɣ☺ΰ... I know u will be feelin awkward bin in d middle but u deletin her isnt goin to be fair

Life is replete with so many seriously unfair scenarios, and I don't think deleting her comes under that "unfair heading".

Let me ask you a somewhat personal question, let's say you break up with your boyfriend, then 5days after...You see your ex boyfriend hugging your best friend....not a romantic hug, just a normal cordial hug, what would be your reaction?
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Syphax(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

But you know, keeping malice and deleting her are two different things. If you would agree with me, there are atleast two or three people on your bbm/ whatsapp that you never talk to(which is what malice is), but there're also atleast two or three people who are not contacts on your bbm/whatsapp, yet you talk to them every once and again.

LMAO,yea you are right.

You can at least use her to decorate ur friend list.I'm sure she will delete you in due time.
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:

LMAO,yea you are right.

You can at least use her to decorate ur friend list.I'm sure she will delete you in due time.

gringrin
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by countsparrow: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

So let me ask, and I hope you can be as candid as possible, would you feel good if your buddie and your ex are [constantly] chatting up on social media?

Yeah!!! u know y I don't part with them on a sour note
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Yeah!!! u know y I don't part with them on a sour note

Okay then

Good for you
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
You know that's not true
The mind of your own still want to stay friends with her but you can't because your friend isn't okay with it, yes?
1one:
^^The mind of my own wants to delete her because I feel there's no point having her on my bbm since she's no longer my friend's woman

I'm just trying to garner opinions
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:
You know that's not true
The mind of your own still want to stay friends with her but you can't because your friend isn't okay with it, yes?

Errrrrrm....

Well....

Errrrrrrr....

Can I give you a gray answer?
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
A gray answer?
That's a new one on me

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does 'gray answer' mean?
1one:

Errrrrrm....

Well....

Errrrrrrr....

Can I give you a gray answer?
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:
A gray answer?
That's a new one on me

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does 'gray answer' mean?

A gray answer is a neither here nor there answer... It's neither a yes or no answer.

To answer your initial question, I wouldn't have thought to delete her if she and my friend were still a couple...on the other hand, I may likely have deleted her for any other reason, particularly for the fact that we only chat once or twice a month There's no point decorating your bbm with statues.... So If I eventually decide to delete her, I see it as a way to somewhat kill two birds with one stone- "To be loyal to my friend" and "To rid my bbm off people I seldom chat with"
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
If it feels right and makes your bank account big and fat, by all means, delete her grin smiley
1one:

A gray answer is a neither here nor there answer... It's neither a yes or no answer.

To answer your initial question, I wouldn't have thought to delete her if she and my friend were still a couple...on the other hand, I may likely have deleted her for any other reason, particularly for the fact that we only chat once or twice a month There's no point decorating your bbm with statues.... So If I eventually decide to delete her, I see it as a way to somewhat kill two birds with one stone- "To be loyal to my friend" and "To rid my bbm off people I seldom chat with"
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Very wellgringrin

Zeemoor:
If it feels right and makes your bank account big and fat, by all means, delete her grin smiley
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by starling(f): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
I understand where u are heading, and dats why I said u are placed in an awkard position cos ryt naw ur loyalty is kinda divided... Av bin dere b4 nd blive ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ deletin her isnt d best option...quote author=1one post=29239335]

Life is replete with so many seriously unfair scenarios, and I don't think deleting her comes under that "unfair heading".

Let me ask you a somewhat personal question, let's say you break up with your boyfriend, then 5days after...You see your ex boyfriend hugging your best friend....not a romantic hug, just a normal cordial hug, what would be your reaction? [/quote]
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by starling(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
But u are bent on deletin her, dats if u havent sef... So just go ahead nd do wat u feel is ryt
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
I understand where u are heading, and dats why I said u are placed in an awkard position cos ryt naw ur loyalty is kinda divided... Av bin dere b4 nd blive ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ deletin her isnt d best option.

Okay then

Thanks for your input smiley
Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
But u are bent on deletin her, dats if u havent sef... So just go ahead nd do wat u feel is ryt

I guess this post came before or after the one I replied to.

I'm not bent on deleting her per se.

I'm just dilly dallying between two moves that's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.