Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me (4189 Views)

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / My Neighbor's Wife / Am Confused My Old Date Mate Wants Me Back After Having 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm student of University of Uyo 300level, I packed into the compound 2019.
I live a very generous life, which neighbors believes that I'm the most caring and selfless guy they have ever met, friends come at any time to eat and go without I having issue with it.

Well, I dont have a girlfrien and I don't allow girls visitors to sleep over in my house, I have so many girls I lecture on some courses, so I never want any of them to steal my night of learning

Secondly, I'm so built and physical fit, I possess this romantic attribute that female student in the compound they usually commend me for.
So not knowing there is some one, not even a single girl but someone wife to be has been noticing and admiring

She is so gorgeous and strategically beautiful that even when I got in, I admired her first but I put my mind off cus she is into someone else
She a mother of one...living with the boyfriend
She called a me a day and told me how her boo has been treating her.
She got pregnant for him without plans
So she had to stay with him cus the parents force them together
She told me, that she still into her ex boyfriend and she missed him so much that she might end up running back to him
I actually advise not to do cus of her child
She claim the guy has no plans of marrying her
And he has been cheating on him several times
When she raise the issue, he will threaten to hit her

To fast forward the story line

Now, in the cousec of trying to advise her and keep her company
Now she is in love with me
She has wanted us to go into hot romance but I still can't cus I don't want issues

But now I'm falling for her too...cus she has shown me attention I've long received from a woman

Not that I don't have girls who want to be with me

But I don't know how I fell for her also

Help!!!...I'm confused
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by daddytime(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
I pray you don't fall for her schemes.

Akwa Ibom people no get mercy for this kind sin oh

Dem go separate your head from your body oh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by ouzo1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pack out of the compound..

4 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
ouzo1:

Egg-zactly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by JAOS(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
marry her and become the step-landlord

3 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by crackkhaus: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
So with all the good attributes you possess like generosity, selflessness, and physical fitness, you have decided that the person who deserves all of it is no other woman than a single mother who lives with her baby daddy right inside the same compound with you eh?

Try get sense abeg...

Don't even think about kissing or touching her the wrong way, not to mention that you're contemplating something as serious as a hot romance.

23 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by helinues: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
No confusion about this..

Go ahead and someone else will sleep with your future wife.. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
If the story is so true as posted, the guy must as a matter if urgency run if he needs his future and he wants to graduate. All these girls clustering around him don't have anything to offer than take his glory. I have warmed.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Did you say you have single girls in your compound? I have nothing more to say.
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by missimelda01(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
I think you both are just h0rny grin
Egungun be kiafu sha
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Elton02(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Covid19 Just take this one
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by GraGra247(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
crackkhaus:
So with all the good attributes you possess like generosity, selflessness, and physical fitness, you have decided that the person who deserves all of it is no other woman than a single mother who lives with her baby daddy right inside the same compound with you eh?

Try get sense abeg...

Don't even think about kissing or touching her the wrong way, not to mention that you're contemplating something as serious as a hot romance.

Aswear that guy is fantastically stupid. All the features he claims he has will easily fetch him the class of Miss Nigeria as girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Bluezy13(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Graminyte9(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
She wants to taste something different be wise
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
daddytime:
I pray you don't fall for her schemes.

Akwa Ibom people no get mercy for this kind sin oh

Dem go separate your head from your body oh.
Especially them anaang men when fit behead person because of #500. Bia op better watch your side. There are too many fishes in the river to die over one.

1 Like

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by DonEd(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
You are not confused. You are stupid.
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by DennisEche(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Waiting to type ur RIP on NL. "Student beheaded by jealous lover"
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Phenomenal16(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ugaboy:
I live a very generous life, which neighbors believes that I'm the most caring and selfless guy they have ever met, friends come at any time to eat and go without I having issue with it.

Well, I dont have a girlfrien and I don't allow girls visitors to sleep over in my house, I have so many girls I lecture on some courses, so I never want any of them to steal my night of learning

Secondly, I'm so built and physical fit, I possess this romantic attribute that female student in the compound they usually commend me for.
So not knowing there is some one, not even a single girl but someone wife to be has been noticing and admiring

She is so gorgeous and strategically beautiful that even when I got in, I admired her first but I put my mind off cus she is into someone else
She told me, that she still into her ex boyfriend and she missed him so much that she might end up running back to him

She has wanted us to go into hot romance but I still can't cus I don't want issues

But now I'm falling for her too...cus she has shown me attention I've long received from a woman

Help!!!...I'm confused
....and u forgot to remove d " f " in ur moniker
How do u want us to believe this

3 Likes

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ballary(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ugaboy:

Help!!!...I'm confused
Long post, women are confused beings, the don't know what the want.

She first told you, she misses her ex, and small attention from you, she is in love with you.

Becareful with her, she is not getting good sex from her baby daddy, she wants to explore with you, due to your physical attributes you claim you have.
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Kobicove(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ugaboy:
I live a very generous life, wh

Help!!!...I'm confused

You don't need this distraction at this stage.

Do not get involved with this lady! undecided
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Koralords: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Like a proverb says pap wey no good them no Dey sell am for area ,
Was in a similar situation when a neighbors wife wanted to bleep me ,refusing her advances was one of the best decisions have ever made ,
Bro it’s not worth it there’s no happy ending in it

1 Like

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by lekani4real(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ugaboy:

Help!!!...I'm confused

No you are not confused,you want us to tell you to go ahead with her but reverse the role and let's see your reaction.
That's what you get by trying to be a good boy to everyone. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by paulsibility(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Of all the things that never happened, This never happened the most..
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks so much nairalander
I think u are the best for me
I quit everything with her

Have to start keeping distance
I really appreciate
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2020
ouzo1:
I buy ur idea...I will do this
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Koralords post=87678439]Like a proverb says pap wey no good them no Dey sell am for area ,
Was in a similar situation when a neighbors wife wanted to bleep me ,refusing her advances was one of the best decisions have ever made ,

Thank for the strike
I want to travel and pay no attention to her
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Koralords:
Like a proverb says pap wey no good them no Dey sell am for area ,

Thanks bro
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....and u forgot to remove d " f " in ur moniker
How do u want us to believe this

I'm a male...just want the disguise gender
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Egg-zactly

Thanks

Once the short break is over I'm packing out
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2020
lekani4real:

No you are not confused,you want us to tell you to go ahead with her but reverse the role and let's see your reaction.
That's what you get by trying to be a good boy to everyone. Spits!

U mean I should turn a bad boy
Re: Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me by Ugaboy: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Kobicove:

You don't need this distraction at this stage.

Do not get involved with this lady! undecided

I almost....it kept eating me up that y I posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Being Chased By A Demon (graphic Pics) / My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 / I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.