Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army (20602 Views)

Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / Death Penalty Approved For Terrorists In Nigeria / Senate Okays Life Sentence For Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by ALISMILE(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
PDPwayoo:

my broda, tell them. We have the weakest military in the world. This is mere BH not war.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by senatorbayor(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
when has Nigeria Army become so indolent and rabble rouser behaving like a busy body market woman who has no wares to display but goes to market to gossip.
The army of yesteryear hardly accused you of sabotage rather the go into action. But our security institutions seems to have been compromised and politicized by selfish politician who forced them to make public pronouncement to denounce a report that had not been properly investigated in a bid to save the face of their paymaster
E.G the announcement on the release of Chibok girls (they are yet to apologize for the false information).
The allege refute of corruption in the ranks and files of the senior officers in terms of alms dealings and no one brought to book.
The refute claim when soldiers shot a superior officer in maiduguri.
The refuted claim when army officers "stray " to Cameroon.
The refuted claim of killing shekau with no video evidence only to be showing us photo of a semblance of the criminal called Shekau.
The attributed claim of killing the Animal called Shekau on several times with no evidence.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by adeusolu: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
senatorbayor:
when has Nigeria Army become so indolent and rabble rouser behaving like a busy body market woman who has no wares to display but goes to market to gossip.
The army of yesteryear hardly accused you of sabotage rather the go into action. But our security institutions seems to have been compromised and politicized by selfish politician who forced them to make public pronouncement to denounce a report that had not been properly investigated in a bid to save the face of their paymaster
E.G the announcement on the release of Chibok girls (they are yet to apologize for the false information).
The allege refute of corruption in the ranks and files of the senior officers in terms of alms dealings and no one brought to book.
The refute claim when soldiers shot a superior officer in maiduguri.
The refuted claim when army officers "stray " to Cameroon.
The refuted claim of killing shekau with no video evidence only to be showing us photo of a semblance of the criminal called Shekau.
The attributed claim of killing the Animal called Shekau on several times with no evidence.

BUHARI THE PRESIDENT GENERAL OF THE MIYATTI ALLAH (FULANI) FOR WEST AFRICA CAN EASILY CALL HIS KINSMENS AND SUPPORTERS TO STOP KILLING AND TERRORIZING INNOCENT NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by rawtruth(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Have Sahara Reporters ever hidden their support for any individual or group that antogonises this govt?
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
It's either the media is lying or we're running an incompetent govt. If not, justice should have taken its full course.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Rexyl(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Most of the time Sahara reporters have shown themselves as lawless reporters. They have grossly compromised ethics of their profession. They are much delighted in the news that will cause tension and confusion in the society. During the time of boko haram they aired much news to their favour.

Now that boko haram has become a thing of the past, they shouldn't invoke their spirits again with dishonest news

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by neighy(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Orunto:
Sahara Reporters are EURO-ARAB-CIA TERROR WEAPON AGAINST GEJ.
Na only GEJ... Dey Nigeria??
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by chimera(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Same Nigerian Army that released a false report of the rescue of the kidnapped chibok girls a day or two after it happened. Highly unreliable army.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Collynzo22: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
benuejosh:
military stop the politics please
What is political about that? This is a website that is hell bent on rubbishing the militart and when they respond you call it politics.
How?
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by angelsing(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:

But they're biased, anytime the NA carry out an offensive against them and kill them in great numbers, It is not reported the way it's supposed to be.
Well about being biased I can't say anything about that though I don't know the angle u are looking at from, if its about reporting somethings which does not go well with the present administration makes them biased I don't really know...One thing I know is bad news sells market guess that is why they usually report extensively on such attack
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by NobleG1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's unfornate that some I*diots here believed the military and called for the arrest of Sahara Reporters.

Sahara Reporters (SR) is the only news organization that actually reports exactly what's happening in Nigeria. Activists run it.

Most of the scandals in Nigeria were first reported by SR. SR exposes corruption in Govt., Military, Police and other institutions.

So to say SR supports Boko Haram is st*upid. The military is trying to rubbish SR's reputation by being very dishonest.

It seems those in leadership positions in Nigeria think everybody is st*upid. Well, I don't blame them because most Nigerians are I*diots.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by SeverusSnape(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
angelsing:
Well about being biased I can't say anything about that though I don't know the angle u are looking at from, if its about reporting somethings which does not go well with the present administration makes them biased I don't really know...One thing I know is bad news sells market guess that is why they usually report extensively on such attack
Yes, you're right. Bad news sells better
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by mryusuffga(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
this must be investigated to make clearity of the news
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by wablex(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
lolz sahara reporters APC nigerian army PDP so wat nxt
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by thaoriginator: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
idee91:
So u are reporting them to me b4 u arrest them !!! undecided

Awon oponun
grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Orunto: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
No! U r there too.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by raymondinc(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Immigration Officer Who Is A Member Of Boko Haram Arrested

May 21, 20140

**”Yes, I am Boko Haram member – Immigration officer confesses, names other security officers in sect.
**Ahmed Grema Mohammed who had been on the wanted lists was arrested for impersonating a lieutenant in the Nigerian Army.

Nigerians have consistently maintained that the dreaded sect Boko Haram must surely have sympathisers in government and security agencies, considering how effective their attacks have been. Finally, there is proof. A high profile Boko Haram member, who is an officer of Nigeria’s Immigration Services, Ahmed Grema Mohammed, has named some security personnel among those carrying out terrorist attacks in the country.

His confession came after he was arrested by the men of the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital. Mohammed, who is an officer of the Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS) attached to the Nangere office of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in Yobe State, was apprehended at a checkpoint on the Maiduguri-Damaturu road while on his way to kill a former special adviser to the immediate past governor of the state.

Most of the personnel named by Mohammed have been arrested, while security agencies are on the trail of others. The news of Mohammed’s arrest was contained in a JTF statement signed by the task force spokesman, Lt. Col Sagir Musa. According to the statement, Mohammed had been on the wanted lists in the country and was arrested for impersonating a lieutenant in the Nigerian Army. “Mohammed confessed to be actively involved in the killings of some senior civil servants, security agents, and politicians in Damaturu who spoke against the activities of Boko Haram, particularly the former chairman of Damboa Council, Alhaji Lawal
Kawu. “He also took part in the attack on the old Police Headquarters in Damaturu, where some policemen were killed and large quantity of arms and ammunition carted away. “In addition, he was among the terrorists that attacked Damaturu Prison, burnt some primary schools, the State CID office and the Police Safety Vehicle, among others.

“The suspect revealed to JTF that he and 15 other members of the organization were intensively trained for three months on G3 and AK 47 rifles, as well as in assassinations and special operations in Niger Republic.
“He also revealed names of some security personnel that participated in terrorists’ attacks in Borno and Yobe states.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Kingsimmer(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Sunymoore:

Abeg where is your proof scientific paper?

he dey with me nahhh...com c urself
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by continentalceo(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Melahou:
Then arrest them oh

Sahara reporters is based in the U.S, how can they arrest them nah?
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Melahou(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
donklef:
you will lead the OPS,are you ready now ?

Aye aye sir...on d double.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / Nigeria Has Degenerated Since You Took Over-fasehun Tells Buhari / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.