Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos (3797 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Imagine o shocked
even the stuff wey the mumu wan take score cheap point was manufactured in Sacramento
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by aderonila18: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
They've been selling Ola Ola abroad way before GEJ. Even the ankara mix
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by FastShipping: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
even the stuff wey the mumu wan take score cheap point was manufactured in Sacramento

They once told us he brought facebook to Nigeriagrin
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

They once told us he brought facebook to Nigeriagrin
later we go hear "if not for GEJ, we wont be able to post pictures on instagram" awon asinwin

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by realborn(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
This started since Olusegun Obasanjo's administration in 1999.
Next please

Very soon we will be told that wearing of clothes started with GEJ. What an egocentric government..

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by najoke: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

They call it Iyan in Bolivia? I thought you said you have been eating Naija food since 1999. What are you arguing here then?
^
dude, please enough............truth be told people have been buying this stuff before the emergence of GEJ.

Please, biko, joo, abeg..........enough!!!

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by backtosender: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
The good thing is that Gej and the economic team have saved nigeria from disgraced from the past rulers that took us to the mud making small countries like ghana and south Africa to insult nigeria other tribes have have misrule this country but jona manage to rescue the country once more Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

That was were it was packaged in small quantities by the Nigerian exporters/importers. You daft, is Iyan an English word? Do they have ''NAFDAC number'' in USA?
You are clueless as your pay master GEJ, Is Iyan meant for only Nigeria? I reside in Cotonou and eat the best pounded yam so far here, Travel to togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Niger and some African countries... ABout trhe NAFDAC number hahhaha funny that can be easily printed on the lylon is it not teh NAFDAC that have been manipulated? There are lots of stuffs here with fake nafdac number. hahah

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by motherlode: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide you must be from Australia. tongue that is why you are spitting rubbish; do you want to tell me that Nigerians haven't been exporting since this years, the truth of matter is that importation is higher than exportation since when that danger mouse resource (crude oil) had been discovered. undecided

cheesy and if you see anyone exporting his/her product or produce, the fact is that they want to benefit from the devaluation of the naira!. grin
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

I am not here to convince you where I have lived in the past. So get lost
Thank you my friend your lies have been exposed come up with another blatant lies.. I hope you wont live in moon soon.. Mind you people who have been living in US,Europe have been eating Local foods before the emergence of GEJ ask your family who have been there before GEJ..

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:
Igbos have since taken over yoloba land . 70% if Lagos is Igbo territory.

^ Op is one of those senseless TANoids

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Why the lies na? I have lived in the U.S for 15 years and I have been buying food imported from Nigeria from the first month.

I remember GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria too gringringringrin

You guys no dey disappointgringrin
You funny, Abeg help me tell them oooo, Like there is no Yam, Cassava, Palm trees etc in other African countries and they export too.
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

Yam exist where in USA? Do they grow yams here? Olodo village champion. Do they have NAFDAC number in USA?
Go and sit down and bow your head in shame, Yam are in other west african countries and also people have been eating Pounded in US, UK, Europe etc... I remember my brother first food in UK is pounded and that was in 2009..

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Since when we don dey buy all this stuff for Canada....These PDP apologists don dey mad I swear....
I swear they are mad.... they are synonymous with lies

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by oduastates: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Begonia:
Nigeria has been exporting foodstuffs and other goods for many years way before Jonathan became president.
The main problem is her unfavourable balance of trade.
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
Go and sit down and bow your head in shame, Yam are in other west african countries and also people have been eating Pounded in US, UK, Europe etc... I remember my brother first food in UK is pounded and that was in 2009..

Oponu!! What is the relationship between other West Africa (WA) countries and Yams and palm oil labelled made in Nigeria and sold in USA? Are you suggesting that other WA countries would label their own products as made in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by aresa: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
The crazy rubbish you read on NL sometimes I swear. This is madness way way beyond politics..#CHANGE. #GMB2015 grin
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by anonimi: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
Transforming Nigeria

.............quietly but EFFECTIVELY the true hallmark of a dedicated scientist cheesy

What is happening now and will continue to happen till next Val's day is akin to the yoruba saying =>

Egungun t'o ba koko jo, afaimo k'o ma je wipe iran ni o ma wo gbehin - the first masquerade to dance may be a spectator finally if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

Oponu!! What is the relationship between other West Africa (WA) countries and Yams and palm oil labelled made in Nigeria and sold in USA? Are you suggesting that other WA countries would label their own products as made in Nigeria?
Dindinrin please show me where is says made in Nigeria oooo... Oh... is Sacramento now in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

You lie
just giveup, u've been caught red handed. saTAN is the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by anonimi: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
Dindinrin please show me where is says made in Nigeria oooo... Oh... is Sacramento now in Nigeria?

Is NAFDAC in Sacramento grin cheesy

Assuming just for the sake of discussion sey the OP na dindinrin wey you call am, oya make you give yourself appropriate title to show your own complicated, complex daftness.

Oya, I give you chance to even make three options then I can help you make a final choice cool

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by FastShipping: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Slonge2:
just giveup, u've been caught red handed. saTAN is the father of lies.

gringringringrin
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

.............quietly but EFFECTIVELY the true hallmark of a dedicated scientist cheesy

What is happening now and will continue to happen till next Val's day is akin to the yoruba saying =>

Egungun t'o ba koko jo, afaimo k'o ma je wipe iran ni o ma wo gbehin - the first masquerade to dance may be a spectator finally if care is not taken.
Thou art Wise,I dough my cap

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Is NAFDAC in Sacramento grin cheesy

Assuming just for the sake of discussion sey the OP na dindinrin wey you call am, oya make you give yourself appropriate title to show your own complicated, complex daftness.

Oya, I give you chance to even make three options then I can help you make a final choice cool
Sorry you have been faulted trying to give the glory to you paymaster drunkard Ebele Jonathan.. They have been exporting Nigeria foods as far back as 1999.... Beside na GEJ give the owner of the company to start his business or when did Pounded Yam now turn to ogogoro wey GEJ dey export... hahaa

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by anonimi: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
Sorry you have been faulted trying to give the glory to you paymaster drunkard Ebele Jonathan.. They have been exporting Nigeria foods as far back as 1999.... Beside na GEJ give the owner of the company to start his business or when did Pounded Yam now turn to ogogoro wey GEJ dey export... hahaa

You don comot Sacramento of your earlier post don reach Nigeria so quickly. Na wetin make you change comment like chameleon dey change colour

I thought you were simply daft at first but now I see there is plenty of confusion that you need to be treated for as well shocked

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by BlackBaron: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

You lie. I have lived in Europe and US since 1999 and I have never seen any from Nigeria myself. The post I got it from also made similar sentiments. I will be on the lookout for Nigerian-produced food stuff now.
I'll be disposed to call you a MONUMENTAL LIAR if you say stuff like this was not available long before Jonathan.

Names like OLU OLU and co. have been doing this since eons. And the packaging of course has to be clearly labelled and all because most European countries are very strict on product info, country of origin and stuff like that. So quit your infantile lies.

Besides, let's see a relative measure of exports from stuff like cocoa, palm oil and even rubber before people start hailing this half baked achievement as a success.
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by anonimi: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
BlackBaron:

I'll be disposed to call you a MONUMENTAL LIAR if you say stuff like this was not available long before Jonathan.

Names like OLU OLU and co. have been doing this since eons. And the packaging of course has to be clearly labelled and all because most European countries are very strict on product info, country of origin and stuff like that. So quit your infantile lies.

Besides, let's see a relative measure of exports from stuff like cocoa, palm oil and even rubber before people start hailing this half baked achievement as a success.

Were you a truant in school
Otherwise how could you have missed the saying- half bread is better than none?

Did you also miss- journey of a thousand miles starts with one step?

Our country's revival is underway and will continue at a faster pace next year under the Jonathan/Sambo team.

Insha Allah!
God Willing!!
L'ase Eledumare!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by sufido123: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
shakaZuIlu:
Gej till 2019
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

No need for the insults. Do not stoop to the level of Buhari's supporters.

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by BlackBaron: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Were you a truant in school
Otherwise how could you have missed the saying- half bread is better than none?

Did you also miss- journey of a thousand miles starts with one step?

Our country's revival is underway and will continue at a faster pace next year under the Jonathan/Sambo team.

Insha Allah!
God Willing!!
L'ase Eledumare!!!
Another Covetous FRAUDSTER! Just like the OP
It'll make sense for you to first show how the country is now largely sufficient on her own food produce or not.

So you're tacitally admitting we've been subjected to 'achievements of half bread' or when your manager assigns a task to you, you give back 'half bread' lipsrsealed
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Ezemust: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
This started since Olusegun Obasanjo's administration in 1999.

Next please
facts pls
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by sonnie10: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Most of those things they claim to be Pounded yam are actually potatoe flour mixed with oat meal flour with a hand full of yam flour just to call it "iyan" . Please read the label carefully. There is no way you can make reasonable profit from export of certain food stuff because they are cheaper alternatives. Do not be deceived by the shelve/store price.
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Ezemust: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Dont twist it...ur lies have been bursted...Iyan can be manufactured and exported from anywhere as long as yam exists as ingredient
and he carefully avoid the nafdac part

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe / Insulting The Sit Of The Nigeria President Must Stop Now Or Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.