Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos (3794 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by jamace(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP, thank you. This is the kind of news haters don't want to hear because of bad belle politics. Well done, GEJ.

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
shey ati banana's naa abi grin
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by mrmetoo1: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ah! See life!! I pray for exposure for everyone o!! See these guys claiming credit for Ola Ola or is it the Malta Guinness that you're taking credit for. There's a lady in the US that also does red stew and sells it in jars, is that also part of this transformation??

I was actually expecting to see heaps of cocoa or something along those lines getting ready to get shipped, not someone's lunch from some random African store in AnyCityVille, USA.

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by mrmetoo1: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
You are clueless as your pay master GEJ, Is Iyan meant for only Nigeria? I reside in Cotonou and eat the best pounded yam so far here, Travel to togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Niger and some African countries... ABout trhe NAFDAC number hahhaha funny that can be easily printed on the lylon is it not teh NAFDAC that have been manipulated? There are lots of stuffs here with fake nafdac number. hahah

Dem dey talk people wen dey abroad. The real abroad... Who dey cotonou and Accra go still open mouth.

Hian...

So if dem say make people wen dey abroad hands up, u go join raise ur hands too abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by size40: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
export food to which country? when boko haram don chase farmers out for north. so who and where are they doing d farming? Is it in d creek. of our Niger delta? or is it in d barren lands of our neighbors, d Igbos? so where?
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by londoner: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Well, in the UK we have foodstuff imported from Nigeria all the time. Its actually every few days. I know that there are some new contracts to export fruits from Enugu to Europe, but things like garri, Star, Guiness, Gulder and all otther Nigeian foodstuff has been exported for many years now. You can buy them from Sainsbury's and Tesco even.

Its the demand from the Nigerians in those countries that has causd it. Long may it continue!
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by londoner: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

You don comot Sacramento of your earlier post don reach Nigeria so quickly. Na wetin make you change comment like chameleon dey change colour

I thought you were simply daft at first but now I see there is plenty of confusion that you need to be treated for as well shocked
You are the most stupid of human race, My first post mention Sacramento go and check again foool
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
calebo101:

Dem dey talk people wen dey abroad. The real abroad... Who dey cotonou and Accra go still open mouth.

Hian...

So if dem say make people wen dey abroad hands up, u go join raise ur hands too abi? cheesy
See fool ooo, I never compare Cotonou to anywhere, near europe or US but i said i eat pounded yam here and more quality than even Nigeria own..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall / Nigeria Loses N50trn Annually From Untapped Natural Resources. Most In North / Political Hierarchy Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.