Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84799 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:

Judging by your Lupita's kind of beauty makes me to be very disappointed of the kind of face you have. You must be very ugly. Ugly face indeed! Stop talking about long legs when you are a dwarf!

Are you calling your brothers liars? Are you saying they did what they are renowned for? You you didn't! They are pretty sure that I am tall and to be honest, I'd rather accept that depiction over yours with no pictorial evidence.

Prove that I am a dwarf. At least I have proven that you are a pig hybrid.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by brutef0rce101: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** The Buluro family shares a rented waterhut with your family at maroko. Why don't you show how superior you are by simply walking into alaba and Lekki and claim Igbo lands?. An easy chance to change your fortunes i tell you. **LOLS**
[/s]

This same attitude killed your father, he was stoned to death for pick pocketing. When will you get sense you this local welder. You are even a curse to all animals called Yeeboes.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:
Good! You mean to say you mother smells like ape! You i d i o t!

Hmm...but we know that yours definitely smells like a pig. At least you said so.

Your mother is white (pink) right?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by superstar1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Y1bos and their spasmic orga.sm on Lagos.

Zik wanted to steal Lagos, he failed.

Ojukwu bombed and tried to ruin our Lagos, he failed too.

And now, their shameless greedy and covetous descendants want a share of the place they bombed.

What about Shekau's descendants demanding political power in Maiduguri?

Obviously, they are rudderless.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desola:

Are you calling your brothers liars? Are you saying they did what they are renowned for? You you didn't! They are pretty sure that I am tall and to be honest, I'd rather accept that depiction over yours with no pictorial evidence.

Prove that I am a dwarf. At least I have proven that you are a pig hybrid.
Which brothers are you talking about, filthy b i t c h?! If you don't know my father is a Yoruba from Ibadan here then you are new to this forum and you need to shut the f**k up ! Get out of here with you tout nature! Dwarf!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by brutef0rce101: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Desola Buluro, You are from stinking oyo state, YOU HAVE NO SAY WHATSOEVER IN LAGOS AFFAIRS, Your family do not own a pin in Lagos. Lagos agenda was directly opposite to Yoruba agenda at the National conference. You poor father will never be allowed to claim an Igbo man's property in Alaba or Ladipo. **LOLS**
[/s]

Trash. You think she is dull like your senile mother? You keep calling people different useless names, I just pity your late father. What a wasted sperm!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Awon were! Ohaneze mortgaged their entire future in 1993a nd called for all Ibo aspirants to step down so Obasanjo can become President. They asked him for nothing in return. The same Ohaneze has again mortgaged their future in 2014 by demanding all Ibo aspirants step down so Jonathan can become President and they still are not asking him to give them VP or give them Biafra or make an Iboman minister of defense......but monkees want to come and ask for Governor in Lagos.

We shall deport you again and nothing will happen. The court will again establish that you dont have the rights of a Lagos indigene and your family roots belong elsewhere.

Yeye dey smoke...shyyyte!!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Descartes: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
VirginFinder:

No part of the east is as developed Ibadan metro.
Retard!
Do you need a pictorial evidence of your Brown Roof Republic? undecided
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desola:

Hmm...but we know that yours definitely smells like a pig. At least you said so.

Your mother is white (pink) right?
You smell like ape in your primitiveness, you i d i o t! I know you are living in the smelling environment in the forest you pride as though it is a developed society. The disease there is really disturbing your reasoning faculty
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:
Which brother talking about, filthy b i t c h?! If you don't know my father is a Yoruba from Ibadan here then you are new to this forum and you need to shut the f**k up ! Get out of here with you tout nature! Dwarf!

Come on, don't get hot and bothered. We don't need to know that your vocabulary hails from the gutters, come on. You say your father Yoruba and I said I believed you just as I am sure that my father is Scottish too. grin

I see that you have a smellometer on your mobile device too.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

You are a mischievous dullard!

I said Ibadan metro.

Is there anything close to Cocoa house in any part of the east?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by brutef0rce101: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
Descartes:

[/s]

Here comes the cunny old fool, the scam artist that pretend and post like a saint. No one is holding your short dirty hand, post it nah. Ode

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by 0merta(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

“Lagos State House of Assembly continues to conduct the house business on Yoruba language, translating that Lagos State is now a mono lingual State, is this as a negligence of facts on ground or that Ndigbo offspring in Lagos State should forgo their cultural background or give up their political rights?”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/27/igbo-group-in-lagos-writes-fashola-complains-about-marginalisation/

Arinfin ile igbe!

I'm presently at a drinking bar with my Igbo B!tch and I just gave her a playfully hot slap...

She asked why I slapped her...

...and I responded, "Your People are Fools!"...

"Na today you just dey know?", she retorted!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desola:

Come on, don't get hot and bothered. We don't need to know that your vocabulary hails from the gutters , come on. You say your father Yoruba and I said I believed you just as I am sure that my father is Scottish too. grin

There is nothing wrong with my vocabulary. You mean to say my sentences are not complete. That is due to the keyboard I have on my system which doesn't respond very well on the new Windows 10 OS I am using to test for bugs. I didn't proof-read that very post before submitting it. The fact that you called it vocabulary speaks volumes of your understanding of the use of English language.

That is good for you. At least, learn to make good sentences before trying to correct mine.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by tervishi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ndigbo....NA UNA STATE BE THAT, yeye dy smell here o
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:

There is nothing wrong with my vocabulary. You mean to say my sentences are not complete. That is due to the keyboard I have on my system which doesn't respond very in the new Windows 10 OS I am using to test for bugs. I didn't proof-read that very post before submitting it. The fact that you called it vocabulary speaks volumes of your understand of the use of English language.

That is good for you. At least, learn to make good sentences before trying to correct mine.

Sorry did I miss my way and found myself on the set of tales by moonlight? grin

You further buttressed my assertion by the unnecessary explanation and the fact that you missed the real issue shows that you are dimmer than a broken bulb. There's no one home up there!

I must command Seun to initiate IQ test for new registrations.

What a waste of my precious time!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by 0merta(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Malawian:
all these poverty ravaged yorubas who came in from their ogbomosho and ilesha caves to colonize aboriginal lagosians, your time is up. igbos will in conjuction with real aboroginal lagosians install a real lagosian next year. prepare to be shipped back to your caves soon as you have been chancing the little opportunities meant for real lagosians.

sorry..

Baba e!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
MayorofLagos:
[s]Awon were! Ohaneze mortgaged their entire future in 1993a nd called for all Ibo aspirants to step down so Obasanjo can become President. They asked him for nothing in return. The same Ohaneze has again mortgaged their future in 2014 by demanding all Ibo aspirants step down so Jonathan can become President and they still are not asking him to give them VP or give them Biafra or make an Iboman minister of defense......but monkees want to come and ask for Governor in Lagos.

We shall deport you again and nothing will happen. The court will again establish that you dont have the rights of a Lagos indigene and your family roots belong elsewhere.

Yeye dey smoke...shyyyte!![/s]

**grins** Jimi Ogunlale, the Sudanese monkey, stop venting your personal frustration on Igbos. Nobody forced you to graduate with a tissue paper credentials from a glorified secondary school in Adamawa to end up selling Tokunbo antiques and hawking local puppies in go-slows. FRUSTRATED FAILURES WILL BE DEPORTED AND YOU ARE ONE. **LOLS**

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jesuscom:
Let the ndigbos group vote 4 Pdp if Ac,Acn cant help their plight.APC may not help because it is same man on the hem of afair of state 1.e Tinibu.

You are getting it wrong. Yorubas are good politicians and sociologists.

We will assimilate all Y1bos born in Lagos. You should notice that the average Young Y1bo in the SW is ashamed of their origin, they love the Yoruba language and culture so much. When was the last time you saw P Square in their useless state of origin?

Igbos are jealous of Yorubas. They want to be Yorubas by force, they love Yorubas.

Yorubas are bad grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** Collynzo? #LOLS, Tsolaye Arode Williams, if only you had burn't your midnight candles at ABSU instead of running around raping girls with your lowlife cultists. You wouldn't turn out this unfortunate.**LOLS**[/s]

Collynzo you can run but u cant hide. we have busted u all

Tsolaye kor, Tsoloriburuku ni. U are a dunce like your father

u are just too stupidd

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by brutef0rce101: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Jimi Ogunlale, the Sudanese monkey, stop venting your personal frustration on Igbos. Nobody forced you to graduate with a tissue paper credentials from a glorified secondary school in Adamawa to end up selling Tokunbo antiques and hawking local puppies in go-slows. FRUSTRATED FAILURES WILL BE DEPORTED AND YOU ARE ONE. **LOLS**
[/s]

You are just a nuisance that keep repeating same meaningless crap. Aint you ashamed of your sorry self, the curse in your family is manifesting in your life. Rest in pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by 0merta(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ngozi123:

I'm not Ngozievergreen undecided

You had better not be!

Meanwhile, where's that useless B!tch, evergreen123?

Awon temi ti le kuro ni Nairaland! Oloshi omo rada rada!

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Eraddray(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:
Lagos is ripe for advanced political reasoning and multi-ethnic governance. Lagos state is miles ahead of other states in Nigeria. Many Nigerians from other ethnic groups are more Lagosian than their original ethnic group. The state should lead the way in showing other states the beauty of multi-ethnic governance in Nigeria.

All these ethno-religious considerations impede the unity and progress of Nigeria. The minds of the new generation is corrupted by such considerations. In Lagos, kids are born together and mix up with eachother in playgrounds, school, churches and mosques without caring about ethnicity. It is only the grounded TRIBALISTIC social system that separates them and causes strife, suspicion and ethnic hatred as soon as they evolve into adulthood.

If we are indeed NIGERIANS, we should be seen as being Nigerian first before being Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Urhobo, Tiv etc. Lagos, as a cosmopolitan city, must lead the way.
bros,na pure rubbish u dey type,I no think say u read am,maybe na typographical error,let he igbo start by. nominating a yoruba man as d Vice governor of one of there state,
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Eraddray(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:
Lagos is ripe for advanced political reasoning and multi-ethnic governance. Lagos state is miles ahead of other states in Nigeria. Many Nigerians from other ethnic groups are more Lagosian than their original ethnic group. The state should lead the way in showing other states the beauty of multi-ethnic governance in Nigeria.

All these ethno-religious considerations impede the unity and progress of Nigeria. The minds of the new generation is corrupted by such considerations. In Lagos, kids are born together and mix up with eachother in playgrounds, school, churches and mosques without caring about ethnicity. It is only the grounded TRIBALISTIC social system that separates them and causes strife, suspicion and ethnic hatred as soon as they evolve into adulthood.

If we are indeed NIGERIANS, we should be seen as being Nigerian first before being Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Urhobo, Tiv etc. Lagos, as a cosmopolitan city, must lead the way.
bros,na pure rubbish u dey type,I no think say u read am,maybe na typographical error,let he igbo start by. nominating a yoruba man as d Vice governor of one of their state,
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
The ibo clowns who wrote the letter know for sure that it'll never get to his desk.
His secretary will get a query if she doesnt dump it in the shredding machine as soon as she gets hold of it.

That's why they decide to make it open by publishing it.
Peradventure, he'll read it.

Nonsense!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desola:

Sorry did I miss my way and found myself on the set of tales by moonlight? grin

You further buttressed my assertion by the unnecessary explanation and the fact that you missed the real issue shows that you are dimmer than a broken bulb. There's no one home up there!

I must command Seun to initiate IQ test for new registrations.

What a waste of my precious time!
Learn how to ask question in English language, you i d i o t! This is how to ask that question. Did I miss something interesting in your post? You are very ignorant and primitive in nature. I wouldn't even have you for my cook, you twerp!

Talking about IQ with a m o r o n like you is of no use because you don't have the brain power. It is time you understand Africans are often times seen at the bottom of the IQ tests. Sh*t!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
shurlermoz:
To be objective, we all know and agree that we have a vast population of Igbos in Lagos and they contribute immensely to the economy but truth be told this is Nigeria, and we know what obtains here. Lagos state govt has a commissioner of Igbo extract, has many civil servant from the east, gives a free hand to all Igbos to live freely and enjoy economic freedom and success, what else do the Igbos want?
The same Igbo people that wldnt sell land to non Igbos, the same Igbo people that practice a caste system(osu) even amist themselves, the same Igbo that wld die for Biafra?!

We should be objective, the Igbos are not the only tribe in Lagos.

I didnt know Lagos was a republic state with its own constitution. So,when do I get a Lagos international passport. Mumu better pass you for thinking.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
**grins** Ok. I have heard you all. Let's have a party **LOLS**

cc Collynzo22, Joehannibal, CaptainOjemba, omoreminder2, Allhannibal, tsolz1200, Scatterboss.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
all4naija:

Learn how to ask question in English language, you idiot! This is how to ask that question. Did I miss something interesting in your post? You are very ignorant and primitive in nature. I wouldn't even have you for my cook, you twerp!

Talking about IQ with a m o r o n like you is of no use because you don't have the brain power. It is time you understand Africans are often times seen at the bottom of the IQ tests. Sh*t!

Lol... Poor little kitten!

Seems someone is ashamed of his fictitious Yoruba side? You think your Ibadan gene is what is holding you down in the IQ ability? Poor you, never mind, thank your stars that you still have your hitler(German) side, that should never let you down although it might get you killed but what's my business?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I didnt know Lagos was a republic state with its own constitution. So,when do I get a Lagos international passport. Mumu better pass you for thinking.

Soon enough.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:
[s]**grins** Ok. I have heard you all. Let's have a party **LOLS**

cc Collynzo22, Joehannibal, CaptainOjemba, omoreminder2, Allhannibal, tsolz1200, Scatterboss[/s].

Collynzo22 stop calling yourself. u are already here. call customised, funkybully etc etc

we know the identity of all of u idiotss

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are a dullard!

No chance for ibos in Lagos politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.