Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84712 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by brutef0rce101: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
OdenigboAroli:

May truck crush all members of your family members,you cursed child of a LovePeddler!
[/s]

Stop shouting here. This is not upper iweka
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

[s]May truck crush all members of your family members,you cursed child of a LovePeddler[/s]!

Obinna stop making noise, this is not your village

It is not my fault that your prickk is too small to satisfy your wife.

Pls dont beat her tonite. she has to service our General's prickk tonite

This Igbos and their mouth. Do you think this is your village? Yorubas are your IGWE!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by nwabekeyi101: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

May truck crush all members of your family members,you cursed child of a LovePeddler!

Obinna, whats wrong with you now? Why are you cursing people. Your matter tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by sukkot: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=greatsodade post=29285206][/quote] my bros no be small tin oo lmao grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Any foreigner who reads this deluded twaddle would think Yoruba land is like some utopian Scandinavian welfare state that has freely catered to destitute Igbos who arrived with only their clothes on their backs.

[s]Who would know it's just like any other impoverished area in Africa with tons of people living in squalor - except many of its impoverished indigenes sell off their land to settlers and then get all outraged at the suggestion they're ceding control of the land they're selling. Whatever we get in this state, we work for it. You do not provide any "benefits" whatsoever to settlers. All the settlers do is add to the economy and drive commerce and pay their taxes. People come to Lagos because it's the industrial and commercial nerve centre of the country, with port facilities and a huge market to target. They don't come because they're expecting any benefits from anyone. Benefits from who? Who do you think you're fooling wih your delusional self-flattery?[/s]

If Lagos state is not a good or the best place for ibo people, then why endlessly keep crying and killing yourselves over Lgaos state? Why not just pack your load and go and make your own land the utopian Scandinavian welfare state and stop annoying us and constituting nuisance every day?

You states collects taxes and allocation so they should be able to provide all the rubbish you listed for you and your people...

You made zero sense and I wont even bother with the rest of your pointless and thoughtless trash....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by An2elect2(f): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why do i have a feeling that the igbos will succeed in their ploy? undecided
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
An2elect2:
Why do i have a feeling that the igbos will succeed in their ploy? undecided

Because you are ibo of course...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
I knew dey'll gather abt dis thread like vultures! Its a good opportunity for dem to vent deir frustrations! Doesnt matter wot u devilish pple tink, Igbos are still ahead of you!!!!! Time will tell.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Callfubu(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alphaoscar:
seriously these group of people need to shut their Bleep off and concentrate on their business. let the Igbo community in the South East extend a quarter of the hospitality they are enjoying to the non-indigens in igboland and we will start taking them serious.

imagine the rubbish coming from a tribe who will never sell a plot of land to non-igbo in their landlocked region

whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands.
and you tried buying a land from any ibo man in the east before? by the way, try to find the meaning of hospitality. Yoruba's keep clamoring on stupid hospitality, which hospitality has been given to Ibo's anywhere? we are hustlers and just want to do business thereby improving the economy of wherever we find ourselves.. or we should come to thank you for living and making a living in Lagos? and you honestly don't think this your statement has actually made you a bigot
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
dollarsplenty:
It is very hard to satisfy ma pple from SE. Give them a step, they will go a mile. If they want to claim Lagos, let them INTEGRATE properly into Lagos and stop their "Lagos is no man's land" slogan.

The Ndigbo that I know, believe strongly in BIAFRA, and will stop at nothing to achieve that dream, which is their inalienable right.
The question is how will you pledge your Loyalty to Biafra and still want to control the Government of Western Nigeria? Ko possible nao!, or can you serve two masters at the same time?

After all Obama sees himself first as an American before being a Kenyan and he has not even been to Kenya since he became US president.

Ndigbo should see themselves as Lagosians first and not as 'Lagos Residents or Ndigbo Cultural Society in Lagos', then other things shall follow.
Shut up! U r not igbo!!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Olayinka8793(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
I just dey deprive my self sleep to enjoy this highly tribalistic thread,i dey gbadun my Yoruba brothers as they return fire for fire to members of the most greedy and selfish tribe in the world from the accursed south east,the greedy fools need to be put where they belong.
personally,one of my very best friend is igbo,his name is Chidera,a pharmarcist and we relate well so much,but the day he join his greedy set of immigrant brothers to lust after Yoruba properties is the day our friendship will end.In fact i feel like cursing this greedy lot wit thunder.They just disgust me.Kudos to my Yoruba brothers,long live Yorubaland.....I care less about a bleeped up disunited Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And you consider yourself intelligent?

OdenigboAroli:

You shock me,I swear....Lagos is just a little section of Nigeria. Yoruba people are not doing anything special for the Igbo because they dont control anything. If I show money to Fashola he will sell me whatever I want. Stop being a fool and wake the fffuck up. You are not in control of anything. Danm!

With the above highlight, I definitely know you are very very unintelligent... I don't eve think you are the sharpest knife in your village..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by sukkot: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogaofficer:
boss av bin reading from page 0 I wanted to mention you to come and judge this matter until i met your funny post. . . . This ibo pple need to categorise themselves as lagosians even if they want a political sit and ndigbo. Or what do you think?
[b]hmmm my bros i throw salute. hmmm what do i think ? well i have had a coupla close encounters with ndigbo men in my time. quite a pleasant experience with the one guy in my uni but he had control issues. but extremely funny guy. and a very bad experience with the other guy. from my assesement they have an extremely strong spirit. with an emphasis on ' extremely strong '. i personally think with that strong spirit they need to get together, put all differences aside, and they can build ndigbo land to be a world class city. however the problem with too many people with strong spirit in one place is that too many cooks spoil the broth so based on this i can see why they struggle. so i think they seek out people with weaker and more relaxed spirits like the yorubas and try to exert that strong spirit on. so thats all i can say from my personal experience. their spirit is STRONGGG. so with a spirit like that, their mentality is ' taking over ' anything or anywere. will they succeed in taking over lagos ? i dont quite see that happening without a civil war. can they succeed in blending in and tryin to be lagosians ? i dont quite see that happening too. they have a takeover mentality. the spirit is strong and the testosterone level is very high amongst ndigbo[/b] wink cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Vicel: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Niwdog:
Many are blessed but few are blessing. Igbos are blessing to nigeria
Dont mind dem! Of course their jealousy and envy wouldn't let dem agree! Igbos are blessed above all dese hatred! Its only a matter of time and dey'll see.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
Vicel:
hmmm. Naija n everyday new wahala.

See dem Yoruba guyz just dey rant as if no be d peace luvin hypocrites dem be rubbish.

To d topic gaskiya me no knw wetin to comment abt am bt if integration is not possible in a metropolis as Lagos were is been seen as d centre of unity n spirit of oneness cumin to life, den I don't tink 1 Nigeria is achievable anywhere else in Dis country.

As to does raining abuses n threats abt d way Dis country go desperate go wait make I graduate by august next year 4rm Dis Uni 4 north den n only den I will lyk to key in to DAT madness.

Wot is d essence of education in Nigeria if little issues lyk Dis can't be settled by dialogue n wot pains me most is to see supposed leaders of tomorrow causing agitation by dere myopic level of thinking.

All thanks to Nairaland I see sum teenagers insulting dere elders n dere mates all in d name of commenting on a thread pls abuses can never take us anywhere.... FACT.

I am indeed a One Nigeria fan Wazobia is my tribe n identity n I practise DAT. BUT my loyalty lies to my pple BIAFRANS....

I thought d yorubas claim to be d most enlightened In Dis country due to dey set academic standards why can't dey overcome tribalism, ethnicity n d I care only 4 d yorubas attitude
[/s]

Of what use is this unreadable gibberish? Waste of bandwidth..

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
AJINATU:
Yeah it never does. It never ends well but you unwanted vermins and parasitic encroachers never learn from history.

Azikwe tried to lord over the western region in the 1950's and he was shown the way back to his cursed land ... Ojuku's ragtag biafran army stealthly invaded Ore, Yorubaland enroute to Lagos and 3million worthless ibo souls were sent to hell.

You descendants of cain havent learnt from the mistake(greed) of your uncles .... You are walking through the same death path ... You want everything but you will eventually get nothing
Ur soul is dark and bitter. U nid cleansing.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo419:

Is Lagos a no man's land?

Yes or No?

Answer that question and I will respond
ITS A NO MAN'S LAND OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Callfubu:
and you tried buying a land from any ibo man in the east before? by the way, try to find the meaning of hospitality. Yoruba's keep clamoring on stupid hospitality, which hospitality has been given to Ibo's anywhere? we are hustlers and just want to do business thereby improving the economy of wherever we find ourselves.. or we should come to thank you for living and making a living in Lagos? and you honestly don't think this your statement has actually made you a bigot

Why is it so hard for you people to stay in your own village and improve your own economy for the sake of your children and grandchildren?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
aresa:

If Lagos state is not a good or the best place for ibo people, then why endlessly keep crying and killing yourselves over Lgaos state? Why not just pack your load and go and make your own land the utopian Scandinavian welfare state and stop annoying us and constituting nuisance every day?

You states collects taxes and allocation so they should be able to provide all the rubbish you listed for you and your people...

You made zero sense and I wont even bother with the rest of your pointless and thoughtless trash....
`
The point isn't about the merits of Lagos, you dumb cretin. Clearly betraying your comprehension skills - or lack of it. It's about the phantom "benefits" you (Yorubas by your reckoning) claim you provide Igbos with - as if you're some kind of philantropic benefactors of Igbos. The most deluded load of nonsense I've read here.

Oh, and our states actually have people resident in them. I know you tribal keyboard warriors who have little exposure beyond your little bubble may find that hard to believe. The SE has the biggest population density in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by An2elect2(f): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
aresa:

Because you are ibo of course...

Oh really? You must agree with me that the Yorubas all mouthing here have no say in their self-acclaimed state?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Validated:
I knew a landlord who had an Ibo tenant. The tenant had a booming business and landlord was getting rent regularly. Incremental rent was as he wished.

The tenant and his wife grew the small stall and soon expanded to occupy two additional rooms in the house. They created shelves and turned the small shop into a supermarket.

Then the landlord and his wife became jealous. So the asked the man to pack. They claimed that they wanted to renovate the place for their son who is grown and needs a room. Against all plea, the landlord insisted that the Ibo man must pack. The Ibo man packed and luckily got another space on Ifako-Ijaye Road. This was in 2010.

Meanwhile landlord and wife opened a supermarket. Fast forward to July 2014, landlord supermarket has since closed and deserted. The same Ibo trader just bought the house from him and allowed his (landlord) son to live in one room.

This is the irony of a Lagos "Landlord". My question really is "who owns Lagos"? If you take a census you would be surprised. For example in my small street, we have about 15 Landlords. Of these number, 4 are Yorubas.. The rest are Ibos and Mid-Westerners. The Yoruba neighbour opposite my house is late and the feelers is that the children are willing to sell. The one beside is is uncompleted and may be sold soon as it requires demolition.

A good example is the Obawoles. They owned almost half of Ifako-Ijaye, but as I write almost 70% of the land have been sold to "Visitors" who now have 99 years occupancy rights. Who is the landlord or rather who owns Lagos if I may ask?

You are the judge.
Ur guess' s as good as mine!!! grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
Obi1kenobi:
`
The point isn't about the merits of Lagos, you dumb cretin. Clearly betraying your comprehension skills - or lack of it. It's about the phantom "benefits" you (Yorubas by your reckoning) claim you provide Igbos with - as if you're some kind of philantropic benefactors of Igbos. The most deluded load of nonsense I've read here.

Oh, and our states actually have people resident in them. I know you tribal keyboard warriors who have little exposure beyond your little bubble may find that hard to believe. The SE has the biggest population density in Nigeria.
[/s]

The SE has the biggest population density in Nigeria

^^^^^ All you do is beat your shallow and empty chests that doesn't jive with reality.

They say majority rule so why not just take and rule instead of begging, crying and annoying people all over the place?

You made zero sense. Even your own rant doesn't agree with you which I find very sad and pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by zimoni(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
La wah oooooooooooooooo

All I can say is that

Eledumare should PLEASE hasten disintegration of Nigeria into pieces.

I can't wait to become a citizen of Oodua Republic.

To your tent oh Israel

God Bless Oodualand.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desola:
Lagos is trying too hard to be London but the bastards that run the state should know that, that shit cannot and will not work in Yorubaland! Nigeria is a geographical expression. I as aYoruba have nothing, absolutely nothing in common with the IBO and for that reason cannot share my identity with them bar the forced nationality. The sovereignty of my homeland is non-negotiable and those in Alausa better etch that into their brains. Eni ti o ni iru eni, ko le mo Iyi eni. If any more position is conceded to these ingrates from the east then épé idle ni mo ma ran is won ni Alausa!

U r Silly!!! Mtcheww! Sovereignty my smelly fart! undecided
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Desola:

No we're not. That is why your leaders had to come prostrate to Fashola to re-open Ladipo due to your filthy lifestyle and that is why you do not have to pay tax.

Whataloada tripe!

**grins** Desola buluro, I am sure your fetish father Mr Gbeke the gravedigger hammered your toto severally as you were growing up. Incest is ingrained in yoruba DNA. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

With the above highlight, I definitely know you are very very unintelligent... I don't eve think you are the sharpest knife in your village..

It was a casual talk,but you danm know what it meant. Fashola will welcome any investor and facilitate their set up,irrespective of tribe,nationality or race. Thats the point,so get off your high horse because you aren't more intelligent than alaye boys in the streets of Docemo. They are even better than you because they aren't educated but look at your reasoning.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by azzima(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

What Sardauna of Sokoto said in the above video about the same Ibo people in the same North many decades ago sums this up. No wonder you don't mess with the North or demand the same foolishness because they know you and how to deal with you... Sardauna said it well many decades ago about these Serpents. THe Hausa were very right in killing these gutter rats. It's soooo in their blood, COVETOUSNESS. Joe igbokwe said it well last week, they will soon force their hosts to resort into ethnic cleansing . Ppl think it's joke but this how the Hausa started killing them many years ago but because it's innated in them , they can never learn. They are TRYING to bite the hands that feed them. It will be a honor for me to slaughter this Serpents one day. I HATE them with all my heart. They are selfish, greedy and ungrateful by nature so we need to eliminate them manually like the north did. Na only dem Waka come? Mother freaking chisel-heads.

Give them and inch and they'll take over your your land, your identity and way of life.. Very disgusting I must say..
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
yess they also bring their men to come fu ck the big yansh of yoruba women like desola own go ask lola okoye

So you admit Yoruba women get nice yansh. Lol.. cheesy cheesy

yes ke!! I love Yoruba women and their curvy butt....trained into shape by years of owambe shaking.

Ibo man go quench over Yoruba woman asset.

mmmwwwahh to all the Yoruba women out here, Oduduwa for Ever!!!

Nwafor, Chinyere said to tell you she wants a Yoruba baby girl. You monkee!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Validated:
I knew a landlord who had an Ibo tenant. The tenant had a booming business and landlord was getting rent regularly. Incremental rent was as he wished.

The tenant and his wife grew the small stall and soon expanded to occupy two additional rooms in the house. They created shelves and turned the small shop into a supermarket.

Then the landlord and his wife became jealous. So the asked the man to pack. They claimed that they wanted to renovate the place for their son who is grown and needs a room. Against all plea, the landlord insisted that the Ibo man must pack. The Ibo man packed and luckily got another space on Ifako-Ijaye Road. This was in 2010.

Meanwhile landlord and wife opened a supermarket. Fast forward to July 2014, landlord supermarket has since closed and deserted. The same Ibo trader just bought the house from him and allowed his (landlord) son to live in one room.

This is the irony of a Lagos "Landlord". My question really is "who owns Lagos"? If you take a census you would be surprised. For example in my small street, we have about 15 Landlords. Of these number, 4 are Yorubas.. The rest are Ibos and Mid-Westerners. The Yoruba neighbour opposite my house is late and the feelers is that the children are willing to sell. The one beside is is uncompleted and may be sold soon as it requires demolition.

A good example is the Obawoles. They owned almost half of Ifako-Ijaye, but as I write almost 70% of the land have been sold to "Visitors" who now have 99 years occupancy rights. Who is the landlord or rather who owns Lagos if I may ask?

Who is the landlord or rather who owns Lagos if I may ask?

Is this not the most elementary question and the easiest to answer?

The landlord rules and calls the shot while the tenant make noise and beg for recognition.

You really should try selling this delusional tales by moonlight fantasy to Nollywood grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
StunningCEO:
All these provocation by iboes against everybody is becoming unreal and even the normally accommodating Yorubas on the streets are beginning to whisper loudly about this attitude. Please my fellow brothers, stop asking for trouble. It is getting nearer than you think. The nthern disdain for iboes is soon goin to be child's play compared to what is coming. What is wrong with you Pipul? My brothers? What? Please let us be kiaful o.
Nonsense!!!! undecided
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2014
lowgeorge:
[s]hmm mm mm. .......hell fire balls and brim storms about to rain on some house holds these night......pray your house won't be touched b4 d end of these year..........ibos again be careful....sons of the evening locust they fly High into the skies both in their youth and prime to lay waste to any field no matter how patched at site.....but be warned some green fields are nothing but death mines......ogedengbe Arapaja [/s]

**grins** Aluko Ezekiel, keep your jagged teeth shut and face your indian hemp. **LOLS**

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.