Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (57350 Views)

Poll: Waist beads and chains are:

Attractive: 81% (135 votes)
Repulsive: 18% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by chrisaken: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2008
please it is good for us to do things with reasons. if u ask me why did i do a particular thing like:eating food ,wearing cloth .having my bath,puting wrist watch,wearing shoes,and many more i will give the reasons but what is our reasons for beads and chain on our waist?
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by boloqua(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2008
I love waist chains, cos my bf loves it on me. Personally, i see nothing wrong with it.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by queenniger: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2008
It is just bodily adornment thats all. There is nothing wrong with it at all. That your friend can go to hell with her upset. Make yourself happy.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Poster

Pls dont mind dat girl, I must confess;whenever i see such things,i get this aDrEnALinE rushhhh.I feel this sudden attraction for the chick, Baby don't mind them "FIRE DOWN".
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Poster

Pls dont mind dat girl, I must confess;whenever i see such things,i get this aDrEnALinE rushhhh.I feel this sudden attraction for the chick, Baby don't mind them "FIRE DOWN".
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Remi3082(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
Its funny guy, this stuff turns me on whenever i see gal on it, its like a motivating factor towards doing more, you can stick to your believe cos you might be right but as for me i like them on girls,
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by blackky23(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2008
This is sexy, African beauty
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by pek(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2008
what is right with them?
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by olofofo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
waist chains, beads, ileke, tatoos are major turn on for me anytime! grin
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by ziquishar(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2008
there aint nuffin wrong with waistbeads. if dats wot u lyk then go ahead. it really dont mean nuffin. kinda makes u look sexy anyway wink
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by abikelat(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
there ain'nt anything wrong in wearing waistbeads. it makes u feel sexy or even move sexily so it's ok.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
makes them look sexy.
my girl dosent like it but i love to see her wearing them
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by chbabs(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
don't see anything bad in it, first time i saw my girl wear it, was one of our best time in bed together.
still feels she continues. it's lovely.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by xheggs(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
dont fink theres anything wrong wif it.,.,.
.,.,.but it looks horrible on some gurls and it disgusts
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by HIROSHI: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2008
I was surprised when I saw it on a supple young Naija girl's waist when she bent down. shocked And she was a bank staff!!! I thought it was for 'bush' old women. Now I have seen it live on two waists. tongue I must say that though it did not diminish the fruit below, it did not enhance it either. It really does nothing to the waist, other than make it look like a decoration in preparation for human sacrifice to the gods!
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by ChiBabe2(f): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2008
waist beads are the same in naija as tattoos are in usa. most men think they are sexy, but some men in usa think lower back tattoos are very nasty. they even call them "tramp stamp" meaning the girl is promiscuous. One time when i went to Lagos in 2005 i was walking thru the airport and the security guards that checked my luggage saw my lower back tat and made a big fuss about it and tried to flirt with me. My Nigerian husband loves it. He says that it puts him in a trance staring at it whenever he takes me from behind. Im 24, i got it when i was 18 and have never regretted it. i think its hella sexy.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by mekuto: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2008
c'mon wos says waist beadd/chains are not hot. those things rock man
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by bugybugy(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2008
im his girlfriend,, hw can u say wast chain doest make sence,it make sence like hell,it brings out d shape of d booty and it gives more cence 2 guys,u luk am u die there
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by sshh(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
i feel its a personal choice, if u like it go ahead and wear it dare to be sexxxxxyyyyyy.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by larayat(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2008
najia men just admit it.its always nice on we women
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by stormy98(f): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
waist beads and chains are ok, i use to wear those things but they started to irritate me so i stopped wearing them
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:23am On Nov 27, 2008
@ Topic

Nothing at all, they compliment any outfit well, if chosen rightly, . . . . . . . .
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by tope2000(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
Nothing undecided
I wear them cool
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by chamotex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
I love girls wearing waist beads but they get scattered all over the place in the bedroom cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by mohawkchic(f): 5:37am On Nov 30, 2008
chamotex:

I love girls wearing waist beads but they get scattered all over the place in the bedroom cheesy

~Lol aint that a fact!! grin
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by chamotex(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Lol aint that a fact!! grin

I know, I just hate picking them up afterwards that's all cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by jgirl3: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
chamotex:

I know, I just hate picking them up afterwards that's all cheesy
*writes in journal*
I can't wait to get the waist beads. I think they are cute.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
j-girl:

*writes in journal*
I can't wait to get the waist beads. I think they are cute.

me too wink wink
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by jgirl3: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2008
chamotex:

me too wink wink
How won't you? Oniranu! LOL!
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
No beads has yet been made for my large girth angry angry angry
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by jgirl3: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

KAIIIII!
It's not easy to be bodalicious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by tope2000(f): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Ahn ahn when u r not ennyluv grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.