Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Invest 12K? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest 12K? (1413 Views)

How/where To Invest N150,000 / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Invest 12K? by fromnigeria(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2014
the thought on how to invest is commendable frnd.
Scan your environment for any petty biz idea.
The truth is there is rarely a good biz to start up with that amount, if you can keep and save more.
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Obinnau(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2014
fromnigeria:
the thought on how to invest is commendable frnd.
Scan your environment for any petty biz idea.
The truth is there is rarely a good biz to start up with that amount, if you can keep and save more.
devoting my time to any physical biz is out of the equation because am a student and i have only free 5 hours in a week .i know 12k is small but if i continue to wait i may never get started.
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Tunnamania(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Start selling recharge cards
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Obinnau(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Tunnamania:
Start selling recharge cards
lol! thanks but i cant. one day i will be cash strapped and i load 200 naira, do you know i would have spent my profit and business capital?! no sir i cant.
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Chimaritoponcho: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2014
simply walk up to any nairabet office and select Chelsea straight win,man u straight win,arsenal first half draw and watch ur 12k turn to 59k in just a matter of hours.
thank me later bro
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Obinnau(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:
simply walk up to any nairabet office and select Chelsea straight win,man u straight win,arsenal first half draw and watch ur 12k turn to 59k in just a matter of hours.
thank me later bro
betting is among the last things i can do
Re: How To Invest 12K? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obinnau:
I have 12k that I saved up from my student savings which don't have any need for right now. I need genuine info on what i can invest it in. be it bonds or shares. I can leave it for maybe a year or for 9 months. pls honest opinions are appreciated.
You're a student? What about getting palm slippers in bulk and reselling to fellow guys on campus? I have a friend who makes sales on that well..
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Obinnau(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
You're a student? What about getting palm slippers in bulk and reselling to fellow guys on campus? I have a friend who makes sales on that well..
Time.
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Trypa(f): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Yeah ma sis also deals on dat even girls own n u knw girls like all those stuffs
Re: How To Invest 12K? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obinnau:
Time.
This isn't time-consuming, bro. You just have to get them and they'll be In d room. Tell a friend to tell a friend, at least u are selling it indoors and u can sell by evening or any time after class...
My friend is in this and does if this way. M sure you'll make sales...
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Obinnau(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
This isn't time-consuming, bro. You just have to get them and they'll be In d room. Tell a friend to tell a friend, at least u are selling it indoors and u can sell by evening or any time after class...
My friend is in this and does if this way. M sure you'll make sales...
from whom do i buy from? how much is the person going to sell me per pair?
Re: How To Invest 12K? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obinnau:
from whom do i buy from? how much is the person going to sell me per pair?
Would ask my friend... but if it's in bulk, you shouldn't get it less than #450 per one and can sell for #500

Or else u want those expensive ones... #1500 and co cheesy
Re: How To Invest 12K? by Angelstartups(f): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Visit your bank and ask that you want to invest in Nigerian Treasury Bills. It could give you more than 10% per annum (which is higher than inflation rate and better than savings rate). You could also visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more assistance.

Cheers.
Re: How To Invest 12K? by SilentCrescendo: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
In my ministry

bless you brethren smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Make No Risk 4-5% Daily Consistently, Forget Forex And Binary / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.