Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures (28252 Views)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / My Wedding Pictures - Today / Α Message From Tonia...........a Must Read For All Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by nwunyelaw: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Api married life.... May God Almighty shower u with everlasting love and joy In Jesus Name. Amen. Congratulations!!!
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by JuicyGee(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why are Nigerian women fond of using too much blush makeup on their wedding day
My aunt who doesn't makeup had too much blush on her wedding day, even my uncle's wife. Shuu!!

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
crystalflakes:
Her bra hand is showing cry what the hell happened to hand less bra? Am I d only one seeing this?
go and die!

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
what in the seven kingdoms is wrong with you?Is the husband complaining? 4k you!
4k you too wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
4k you too wink
chai...E pain am.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by stayblack: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
this na kids now.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Tantidora(f): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Sharap ya mouth there. I am not a brute that will just like every thing i set my eyes on.and by the way does expressing my message about her poor make up mean I don't wish them well. Please grow brains joor.im not a sadisty.im happy for those who are happy but that doesn't mean I will see green and call it red because I am afraid of what anybody thinks and feels

hmmmm
this remind me of how i have malice with a friend all because i comment on a class mate's wedding gawn

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Learn to comprehend things and if you don't understand ask

nollywood movie making is just an illustration to pass my point and not in any way compare. The reasons why we are the way we are is that instead of nigerians looking at the point of a message they get emotional unnecessarily and begin to react especially if it pinches them
xtervaganza:
comparing his wedding to nollywood is indeed stoopid. Sorry to say
that

Wedding is once in a lifetime. You could have mailed him to tell him the few faults you find in the pictures instead of the public show of madness you displayed.

When you correct a nollywood producer he will make amends in his new production. Will the op have another wedding? Absolutely f*cking not!
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
chai...E pain am.
clown grin grin
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
deebrain:

you are more dangerous than a hypocrite. You are known as a spectator. Quick to point out what and what should have been done after the deed has been done. A thread was opened to celebrate an immediate past event. Rather than maybe far later, you use the pics as examples of your corrections, you come over-under the cover of nairaland-immediately after the event to manifest.
another circus clown grin

complete your statement na.manifest what? grin

no wonder hypocrisy is everywhere because people are so scared to call a spade a spade

this my severally edited before sending post offended you. If I had typed it the way it was in my mind exactly. This thread will be completely derailed grin

So please stop the hypocrisy wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by olowookerekemi(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mikkyhandy:
whch kind wedding gown b dis?
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Bisisco123(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Happy Married life , congrat bros
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats! ur wife's beautiful. some pole like kulyie ala sambarry r just hatin
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Happy Married Life!
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
aflyingbird:
Congrats! ur wife's beautiful. some pole like kulyie ala sambarry r just hatin
your opinion and I will not take back my word because you don't feel good about it. I have said it and I have said it niyen and I am sooo not sorry about it wink

I can only take back my words and apologise if my intentions where destructive criticisms to make the bride sad.my motives were genuine and not borne out of hate kiss
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy married life and why is blush so much on your wife's cheeks plus wrong colour. Same witheexcessive eye shadow in her traditional wedding

white wedding untidy hair and displaying of white bra 60+women use.haba! She no employ make up artist that will ensure nothing about her looks flops lipsrsealed
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Pennywise(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
I think Sambarry and crystalflakes will make a really hot couple. They are quick to point the speck of dust in others' eye while completely ignoring the plank in theirs'. In the event that does happen, I doubt they will be bold enough to bring their wedding pics on NL.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by duni04(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
U guys look very young!
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
clown grin grin
I'll rather be a clown than be like you ooo...I am quite sure you are regretting logging onto NL today. I just dey laugh as I dey read all the yab wey you dey receive.I admire your courage in responding one at a time.Sorry for my initial profanity.Stay good.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
your opinion and I will not take back my word because you don't feel good about it. I have said it and I have said it niyen and I am sooo not sorry about it wink

I can only take back my words and apologise if my intentions where destructive criticisms to make the bride sad.my motives were genuine and not borne out of hate kiss
read ur comment again. u said nothing positive about the bride, she's wearing too much blush, her bra is showing, her hair's untidy. with all the negative things u see, she's still 10x finer than u!!

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Joavid:
Op's wife couldn't afford a good makeup artist and had to deep her cheeks in red palm oil. grin
Oh no.

and is that her white bra i see under her ill-fitting wedding gown sad shocked

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! sad sad

HML sha embarassed

It is well embarassed

bad belle... Marriage is not all about the useless saturday jamborees, colour separations and rainbow-lic display of bridal insanity.

3 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Learn to comprehend things and if you don't understand ask

nollywood movie making is just an illustration to pass my point and not in any way compare. The reasons why we are the way we are is that instead of nigerians looking at the point of a message they get emotional unnecessarily and begin to react especially if it pinches them
pele I Don hear you
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by IKJ66(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where ΐ̲̅s ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ cake bro,,,,,,or ΐ̲̅s ΐ̲̅t a cake-less wedding ??
Mikkyhandy:

mkpakanaodogwu
Congrat
Truth24(m)
Nice..... Congrats....
May divorce and death not locate ur marriage, A̶̲̥̅♏en

Fourcade(m)
Death?
We will all die someday . . .It's inevitable.
@ Mikkyhandy
Happy married life!
dimples2:
Fine Happy bride,
HML!

Thank you all may heavens bless you
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
I'll rather be a clown than be like you ooo...I am quite sure you are regretting logging onto NL today. I just dey laugh as I dey read all the yab wey you dey receive.I admire your courage in responding one at a time.Sorry for my initial profanity.Stay good.
of course you can't be me and I don't expect you to be me because as 9ice has sang before. Photocopy ko easy. You can never be like me so whether you say it or not it is a fact and certainty wink

secondly nairaland doesn't determine my mood. I am always happy and I also know for sure y I don't expect everyone to like all my post because I am not a people pleaser and as a matter of fact on the contrary I am happy loging on to nl because I am happy for those who are happy but that don't mean I will see yellow and call it green because of the way you might react wink cool
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
pele I Don hear you
iwona pele ati ri e wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
iwona pele ati ri e wink
lol o get ara e o
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
another circus clown grin

complete your statement na.manifest what? grin

no wonder hypocrisy is everywhere because people are so scared to call a spade a spade

this my severally edited before sending post offended you. If I had typed it the way it was in my mind exactly. This thread will be completely derailed grin

So please stop the hypocrisy wink

You would have been sorry if you sent something that offended me. Good thing the lord told you to edit.

Call a spade a spade in the proper moment.

You are free to fill in the gap with what you knew you manifested when replying the OP.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Orikinla(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fine couple.
i wish you happy married life.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maybe when you calm down and read and remove all this your gra gra moves your eyes will open and see where I typed happy married life and the rest of the post are a statement of fact. Abi did I lie against the bride? Apart from the fact that she used excessive blush she used the colour of blush that is not meant for her skin colour .and by the way this is a public forum and not your sitting room my dear you see varying opinions expressed. Both the one you like and the one you don't do you now want to develop high blood pressure because of the opinion of someone you don't know. You better calm down and understand what is called diversity of opinions smiley
aflyingbird:
read ur comment again. u said nothing positive about the bride, she's wearing too much blush, her bra is showing, her hair's untidy. with all the negative things u see, she's still 10x finer than u!!

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Maybe when you calm down and read and remove all this your gra gra moves your eyes will open and see where I typed happy married life and the rest of the post are a statement of fact. Abi did I lie against the bride? Apart from the fact that she used excessive blush she used the colour of blush that is not meant for her skin colour .and by the way this is a public forum and not your sitting room my dear you see varying opinions expressed. Both the one you like and the one you don't do you now want to develop high blood pressure because of the opinion of someone you don't know. You better calm down and understand what is called diversity of opinions smiley
*yimu* unnecessary hater
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ehen what will you do? grin grin grin

you will carry ak 47 and shoot me abi the world will end? grin grin grin

see how emotional you are getting on top seuns forum grin
deebrain:

You would have been sorry if you sent something that offended me. Good thing the lord told you to edit.

Call a spade a spade in the proper moment.

You are free to fill in the gap with what you knew you manifested when replying the OP.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
aflyingbird:
*yimu* unnecessary hater
yinmu for your self and keep enjoying and wallowing in hypocrisy kiss

have you eating because I ate delicious beans and dodo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.