Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures (28218 Views)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / My Wedding Pictures - Today / Α Message From Tonia...........a Must Read For All Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by IDEApro(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats.

Food for thought: Why are the popular nairalanders not getting married?
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
lol o get ara e o
I do cool
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ehen what will you do? grin grin grin

you will carry ak 47 and shoot me abi the world will end? grin grin grin

see how emotional you are getting on top seuns forum grin

kindly cross yr boundary.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
deebrain:

kindly cross yr boundary.
and I am asking you because I want to happily dare you. So answer the question

WHAT WILL YOU DO? Will you pull the sky down wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
go and die!
undecided I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
tiswell:
undecidedmust u comment
must u quote me? undecided
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
and I am asking you because I want to happily dare you. So answer the question

WHAT WILL YOU DO? Will you pull the sky down wink

actions will always be better than words. Cross yr line sir/ma.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pennywise:
I think Sambarry and crystalflakes will make a really hot couple. They are quick to point the speck of dust in others' eye while completely ignoring the plank in theirs'. In the event that does happen, I doubt they will be bold enough to bring their wedding pics on NL.
and u know this how? Aproko

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Harbosede02:
y do pple jst want to see the mistake others make,nt caring to see wat the better part is....aunty keep ur complains to urself and rejoice wif the new couple.
is she ur sis,cos I dnt c any reason for ur pain. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by tiswell(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
crystalflakes:
must u quote me? undecided
celebrate with the couple,shun ya busybody for now undecided
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
crystalflakes:
is she ur sis,cos I dnt c any reason for ur pain. tongue
waheva...jst learn to rejoice wif pple,no 1 is perfect
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it bad to say the truth? The fact that they are happy doesn't mean everything is perfect with the bride, her hair looks so so unkempt.

HML to the couple.

Please, don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
deebrain:

actions will always be better than words. Cross yr line sir/ma.
stop making empty threats. I want to know the koko grin

will ya blow extend from your screen to my face grin

waiting for answers tongue wink

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by crisycent: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bold step. Na man you be. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Harbosede02:
waheva...jst learn to rejoice wif pple,no 1 is perfect
I only pointed out wat seems obvious, i thought we were supposed to learn from the mistake. When u get married do the same and let's watch ur best day become ur worst nightmare
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
tiswell:
celebrate with the couple,shun ya busybody for now undecided
yeah I just noticed u. Who is the busybody nw? undecided
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ffo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy married life and why is blush so much on your wife's cheeks plus wrong colour. Same witheexcessive eye shadow in her traditional wedding

white wedding untidy hair and displaying of white bra 60+women use.haba! She no employ make up artist that will ensure nothing about her looks flops lipsrsealed

madam. if i may ask you. do you want the op to conduct another wedding so that he can employ the service of a make up artiste and change her bra? or what do you think your criticism will achieve? also are you married?

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
of course you can't be me and I don't expect you to be me because as 9ice has sang before. Photocopy ko easy. You can never be like me so whether you say it or not it is a fact and certainty wink

secondly nairaland doesn't determine my mood. I am always happy and I also know for sure y I don't expect everyone to like all my post because I am not a people pleaser and as a matter of fact on the contrary I am happy loging on to nl because I am happy for those who are happy but that don't mean I will see yellow and call it green because of the way you might react wink cool
ok ooo...ati gbo.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
ffo:

madam. if i may ask you. do you want the op to conduct another wedding so that he can employ the service of a make up artiste and change her bra? or what do you think your criticism will achieve? also are you married?
what the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM will achieve is that next time or maybe they have another occasion to do like naming ceremony or child dedication that's after the wedding she can at least make her make up moderate because there's an addage my mom says.she says less is more

At least now she's been informed about strapless bras and that it's affordable and her hair as to be prim and proper as a lady.lobatan smiley

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
ok ooo...ati gbo.
that's nice smiley
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aaaaawwwwww cry cry cry

CUTEST! Nland couple embarassed Delicious chocolates kiss

I wish you a long and prosperous marriage! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by fairygeh(f): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
It's funny how people atimes leave the main issue at hand and attack someones's post because she said her mind.abeg wish couple happy married life jor.but realy,in all honesty, that make up is wack,the bride is fine tho. HML
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ffo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
what the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM will achieve is that next time or maybe they have another occasion to do like naming ceremony or child dedication that's after the wedding she can at least make her make up moderate because there's an addage my mom says.she says less is more

At least now she's been informed about strapless bras and that it's affordable and her hair as to be prim and proper as a lady.lobatan smiley

you should have done that privately by sending him a mail. there are better ways.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by pickabeau1: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sambarry your comments reek of bitterness

op..happy married life
Your wife is an ebony beauty

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by jam04(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy married life and why is blush so much on your wife's cheeks plus wrong colour. Same witheexcessive eye shadow in her traditional wedding

white wedding untidy hair and displaying of white bra 60+women use.haba! She no employ make up artist that will ensure nothing about her looks flops lipsrsealed
We know your types!! Your type always look for flaws in every happy situation. Wish them happy marriage, the wedding is just for celebration.
@op your bride is beautiful. You are one lucky chap

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by jam04(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
fairygeh:
It's funny how people atimes leave the main issue at hand and attack someones's post because she said her mind.abeg wish couple happy married life jor.but realy,in all honesty, that make up is wack,the bride is fine tho. HML
Go and die
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by jam04(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

I doubt if you are a happy lady...have you ever have cause to celebrate happiness ever since you come of age? You sound pained and bitter..

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ladygogo: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congratulations op. I really like her name. Reminds me of the Tunde Kelani movie, Oleku. grin
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ladygogo: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Ma'am. smiley. You have to understand everyone cant afford those overpriced hair stylists and make-up artists in Nigeria and maybe things like make-up and hair are not that important to them.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
HML op.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ladygogo: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
This is what a brides make up should look like. Moderate and simple. Make up is meant to enhance the beauty you already have and not turn your face into a coat of many colours

t

Kulyie? grin grin. Do you know this chic was made up by banke meshida? It just doesnt make sense to shell out almost N500,000 for makeup and it still wont make sense to some to shell out N30,000 for makeup. I think it all boils down to whats important to each person/couple.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / My Son's Birthday In Pictures.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.