Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? (552 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by ogbenila(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2014
There was a time when we all felt autocorrect was the best thing to happen after the slice breads. You know, it saves time and in fact conveys on you the sense of being smart. But that was until the autocorrect function on our mobile device started acting in conspiracy to embarrass us. Have you had similar moments? Check these out.

Me:lol, honestly, if you were still here I would be looking towards dating you. You are so sweet and a really good friend and super beautiful. But you're so damn fat.

Her: *silence

Me: you there?

Her: *more silence

Me: shit. I mean far. Stupd autocorrect
Re: Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by Newkidoo(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Is the girl fat??

But true shaa.. That autocorrect shit might be annoying sometimes..
Re: Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by ogbenila(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Unfortunately yes. But I actually like plus size girls right from Adam.
Re: Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Lmao...ur own don be am
Re: Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by Truth24(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Lolzzz happens to me alot, rubbishes my chat especially I want to like type a name I local dialect or so
Re: Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? by ogbenila(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2014
..that awkward when you type 'vagina' instead of vanilla ...

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Relationships You’ll Have In Life / Would You Do This For Love. / HELP!! My Boyfriend Of 6 Months Did Not Say I Love You, I Think It Damaged Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.