Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. (21386 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by chibwike(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
u too?
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by BUSHHUNTER: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Bros no one has GO and COME back b4 so its just imagination.......

But I believe there is GOD.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by winsome5(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by natureblack(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
oh gosh .........religion
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Prodeegee(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Its impossible to go to heaven and come back. Read the parable of the rich man and Lazarus.

Very impossible!

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
I am a Christian and i believe in Heaven and Hell but i doubt all these people that are claiming to die and see heaven and hell, then they come back to life
Or Is the bible contradicting itself?
Didnt the bible say "It is appointed for a man to die once and after that JUDGEMENT"?
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Emskaro: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
only the people that God wants can see those things
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by dhardline(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Do you believe every thing you read on the internet? Do you need a sootsayer to tell you people lie? The best thing for you to do is either believe or dont believe its all a matter of choice.
For me i might not believe their tales but i definitely believe in the bible's words because i know that at most only 80years from now i'll to face my creator.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by wisdompraise(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2014
UncleSnr:
Many have claimed to die, saw vision of Heaven and Hell. but I have few questions.

1. Why is it only the Pentecostal/ Charismatics that see these stuff?
Okay let me explain, I have never heard an orthodox Jew, Stunch Catholics or Muslim writing about heaven.

2. Why do they give different views of Heaven and Hell? Different authors usually give different views/perspective of Heaven and Hell, is it that God do take them to different angles of this magnificent abode?

Your matured discussion will be welcomed.

Well, before I will answer your questions I will like to know if you're a Christian or.....?

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by djeezy(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
u too?
You're faster than Bolt.lol
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
You should have written the perspectives from which they claim to have seen heaven from.From all i've read and watched,their stories are consistent with what the bible says of heaven and hell.As for the jews,they refuse to accept Jesus as messiah,the Orthodox catholics,clearly u dont know about renowned saints who have been beautified such as Saint Augustine and our own Father Tansi,there vision of heaven is consistent with the others.As for the muslims,Muhammed,is still building the caliphate for them and I guess there are shortages of virgins too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by chibwike(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
You're faster than Bolt.lol
Lol...3g network tinz
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by santana45: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Many are called, few are chosen. Looking at the churches today, it's crystal clear that many churches are opened based on business and not by the inspiration of God. As a result, people say anything in other to deceive others. Most prophesies are false. Most stories from the so called alter are false They're are geared towards digging into people's pocket.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by mattkelly: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Ghen Ghen..Oya make them answer the question ohhh..Them no fit jare cos na Jamb question..confusedreligiouspeople

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by djeezy(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...3g network tinz
no catch me again next time o. I dey beg grin
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by zeetyzin(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
kevoh:
Muslims have 72 virgins to contend for in heaven. What kind of vision is better than that?
just as I expected....anoda clueless iiiidiot waiting to showcase his brainlessness at any/every given opportunity.......

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by chibwike(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
no catch me again next time o. I dey beg grin
Lol...no bookspace again.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by JayJustus(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
S.BAN now N.A.S.B

space booked (call 08023456789 for further inquiries)
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by djeezy(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...no bookspace again.
I don't crave for first to comment. I just love being on the first page. grin
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by kevoh(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
zeetyzin:

just as I expected....anoda clueless iiiidiot waiting to showcase his brainlessness at any/every given opportunity.......
E pain am... grin Truth is bitter.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by onadana: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
coolDon't worry.... don't bother how the place looks,when you get to any of those you will find out.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Revolva(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
@OP this is because many pentecoastal folks are way too brainwashed.....that the reason...their pastors have put fear in them....for a long while...they cant think for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Aderojuomooba(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol...because what they see isn't really visions of Heaven or Hell, but illusions. Anyone who sees heaven or hell does not return to earth.

Please, nobody should quote me with their 'true story' accounts or their 'I know somebody who knows somebody who knows a pastor that saw it' account

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Equado(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2014
kennygee:
Go to your bible.

It is possible to see a vision of it if God wants u to see it, maybe to preach a message or to make u work earnestly to make heaven.

What I don't believe is people who claimed to die and go to heaven or hell.
madam pls where in the bibleLazarus that died and came back to life brought no vision back...even the story of the rich man and lazarus,the rich man asked for a chance to go back and warn his brothers...guessing you know the reply he got!!!...after death judgement anything outside that is fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Aderojuomooba(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Muslims are not meant to c visions cos everything they need to c,imagine,know or require to prep for their abode is right in d Quran so y fake what is not possible just cos u wanna convince pple? Even Jesus never claimed to c such visions so who d hell are d pastors to c or even converse with God...Blasphemy!!!
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Adiwana: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol...because what they see isn't really visions of Heaven or Hell, but illusions. Anyone who sees heaven or hell does not return to earth.

Please, nobody should quote me with their 'true story' accounts or their 'I know somebody who knows somebody who knows a pastor that saw it' account

a family friend of mine saw it.in fact she works in same hospital with my mum.she comes to our house..my mum narrated the Ordeal she passed the day the woman passed away..so dont say wat you're unaware of
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by hensben(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Most pentecostal curches= Business ventures, so going to heaven n hell is one of the strategy to convince members customers.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by amparas(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Everything na washing and setting. Pple always love good stories so why not sell them in cd. Lol

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
UncleSnr:
Many have claimed to die, saw vision of Heaven and Hell. but I have few questions.

1. Why is it only the Pentecostal/ Charismatics that see these stuff?
Okay let me explain, I have never heard an orthodox Jew, Stunch Catholics or Muslim writing about heaven.

2. Why do they give different views of Heaven and Hell? Different authors usually give different views/perspective of Heaven and Hell, is it that God do take them to different angles of this magnificent abode?
Your matured discussion will be welcomed.
so called men of God that are desperate to get followers...I once heard one of them claiming that he died and came back alive after 3 days in d mortuary.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by tartar9(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
havnt you heard of NDE's(near death experiences)
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by DrLee(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
I have a question too o! who is the construction engineer in charge in heaven?
this one that they said some pple have uncompleted buildings there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.