Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. (21359 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by san316(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Confusion everywhere. And don't bring Muslims into this . we believe in heaven and hell which can only be seen when someone dies once and for all.

However, the narrative we have regarding those places is based on what was revealed to our beloved prophet(SAW). anybody that claims to have seen it in this era, especially a Nigerian, is a thief and a liar.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by datguru: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
They tell us that God will gather us in hell, tie us to a spike and roast us in the lake of fire. Well I say that's one hell of a barbecue. When we burn for eternity, that's heck of a long time to get used to the fire na!!!

Get used to ? The fire and pain is fresh every day, I pray I don't go there and you too
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
They money mongers. They r nt telling d true story but writing 2 make money when they sell d book.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by djeezy(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
datguru:

Get used to ? The fire and pain is fresh every day, I pray I don't go there and you too
There is no fire! You talk as if you've gone there and know how it feels. The fire ideology is a propaganda used to scare us into believing.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
I'm a catholic and I have seen a vision of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
san316:
Confusion everywhere. And don't bring Muslims into this . we believe in heaven and hell which can only be seen when someone dies once and for all.

However, the narrative we have regarding those places is based on what was revealed to our beloved prophet(SAW). anybody that claims to have seen it in this era, especially a Nigerian, is a thief and a liar.
Thank God you're a muslim pls I want to know, would these boko boys go to heaven or hell since they kill in Allah's name? Would there be virgins truly waiting for a muslim brother in heaven when he dies if yes what happens to their women, would they get virgin men too?

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by darepoju(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
1stly
only God knows truly those who serves and worships him....

.2ndly
Not every 1 will see God... ,
@OP... how can u forget so quickly that the only sure way to God is through 1 channel -Jesus Christ.
Muslims, atheist.. or who ever can't see God or heaven except through divine revelation....
that's God showing him self to them.. as he did to Saul who later Paul

they don't even believe in Jesus as the son of God ..even when the Quran has it that way..

Mehn...! We all have a long way to go...even we Christians...
Many are called ..few are choosen.
Have a nice Sunday...
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by mezi: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
[/color]It high time we change our way of reasoning. Heaven or hell is here on this very earth. Its what we make of our existence in this very world. Its far beyond our power to place ourselves in the kind of class we find ourselves in our coming into the world. Its left for every person in every generation to decide whether its hell or heaven for his and upcoming generation. Taking into consideration that destiny plays its own part. Why do u think in developed countries individuals strive for the betterment of their world even if it leads to their death. The ideology of making it better than the way they met it.[color=#000000]
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by David0(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2014
It's a vision of heaven and hell, the visions tend to differ based on God's message for u, but they all tell one story, heaven is beautiful while hell isn't. Mt 11:7-15 n Mt 17:10-13 talked about a man whom we all know ascended to heaven, but was sent back to prepare the way for Jesus. He was Elijah, but came back in d form of John the Baptist. Just like Jesus said, believe even when u haven't seen. No one is forcing anyone to believe, this are doubting questions d devil chips into d mind of ppl, just to further blind dem frm d truth. Know one thing, u can't know the truth if God doesn't want u to, n u can if ur willing to let God show. It's a spiritual thing. If u believe in good and evil, then u shud believe in heaven n hell. Ever wondered y it's so easy to believe Satan exist than Jesus is Lord n Saviour of all?

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by buoye1(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Any vision that is outside the holybible,i dont take it pls
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by san316(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2014
3cycle:

Thank God you're a muslim pls I want to know, would these boko boys go to heaven or hell since they kill in Allah's name? Would there be virgins truly waiting for a muslim brother in heaven when he dies if yes what happens to their women, would they get virgin men too?
Answer this question: Those pastors that perform miracle claiming that it is from God whereas they got their powers from some dark forces. what is their fate on judgement day? answer me then I'll explain further.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by chidiebere2020(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Bible made it clear that heaven an hell exist, those people that sees vision might b sayin d truth, I have read several people acount base on people that died and rise and people that sees vision, most of them are sayin dsame thing, is just 4 us to use our tongue count our teeth......................
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
san316:
Answer this question: Those pastors that perform miracle claiming that it is from God whereas they got their powers from some dark forces. what is their fate on judgement day? answer me then I'll explain further.
Dull Africans always answering questions with another question.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Isz2222(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
UncleSnr:
Many have claimed to die, saw vision of Heaven and Hell. but I have few questions.

1. Why is it only the Pentecostal/ Charismatics that see these stuff?
Okay let me explain, I have never heard an orthodox Jew, Stunch Catholics or Muslim writing about heaven.

2. Why do they give different views of Heaven and Hell? Different authors usually give different views/perspective of Heaven and Hell, is it that God do take them to different angles of this magnificent abode?

Your matured discussion will be welcomed.
be warned God can deside to bring d dead back to life .as a testimony to humans . He created us in his own image so he is doing all it takes to prevent us from entering hell cos it is evalasting .according to the bible God said that he will save who he wish to save even satan doesnt have the power to prevent God from bringing some one from hell if God wished to. Secondly ,Go through yr bible very well and you will find some features of hell eg their cacan worm will never die . Their pain is always fresh.it is a botomless pit . The fire is like a lake etc confirm these features with that of those who claim to have been in hell ,if they tally the you u should know that it trueb.also note that there are some things jesus did that are not stated in the bible therefor the might be some additions .pray to God to revil to u if they are through or not dont argue .obidience is better than sacrifice
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol...because what they see isn't really visions of Heaven or Hell, but illusions. Anyone who sees heaven or hell does not return to earth.

Please, nobody should quote me with their 'true story' accounts or their 'I know somebody who knows somebody who knows a pastor that saw it' account

sad but... But.. I have been there!! Oh glory!!! The street was white and gold, I remember that clearly, I licked the white pavement and it tasted like marshmallows grin
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by iamord(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Prodeegee:

It is appointed for man once to die...

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not.

Noone has seen heaven! Period
heaven and hell are not even Christian inventions , but rather date back as far ancient egyptian religions.. Of u study u will see there are Different levels of heavens

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by san316(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
3cycle:

Dull Africans always answering questions with another question.
My bad, I thought you wanted a mature exchange. however, if you still want to know, I'm ready to share. peace.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by eddieedoho: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
For those who claimed to have died and come back to life or see vision are mere day dreamers. At death the victim is conscious of nothing at all. Eccl. 9;5. These claims are Satanic propaganda, fictitious, and a mind wondering imagination. This propaganda is intended to decieve gullible minds.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by 5minsmadness: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
It was a long time ago that I saw a 'vision' of hell.
It was a vast field of sand stretching out as far as the eye could see. Imagine the Sahara desert but bigger. It was hot, yes, bit there was no fire. The field itself was empty, not a single sound to be heard, not a soul to be seen.

At random intervals within this field were small, deep holes. The entrance to the hole was small like a large grapefruit or very large orange, but as the hole went down it became wider and wider and was widest at the very bottom. It was too deep and the walls too smooth for anybody to climb out of. And at the bottom of this pit was a human soul.

This human soul is condemned in hell already. It is at the bottom of the pit and there is utter silence. Even if he wails and screams and shouts he cannot be heard by anybody and he cannot hear anybody else. It does not know it is in a pit in a desert but thinks it is all alone without hope without light and without Christ. It prays and prays now that it knows there is a God but receives no answer to its cries and prayers. This soul realises that hell is actually an existence without hope without Christ. And it stays I that hole for all eternity thinking itself alone.

The terrible thing was that the desert contained millions of holes. And no hole was empty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Adamidi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:
sooooooo... after thousands of years on nl, I have finally made FTC cheesy I lack words to express how I really feel right now

also got 2k+ likes yesterday

business is moving fine smiley
hahaha... this bastard no go kill me wth laughter .
anyway half like for u
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by donMIG(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am patient enof to wait till I dei...He knows d end from d beginning.....we all know our destinations.....c ya
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maczeelly:
$
$ for dullard... grin
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by tbaby534(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op stop telling false tales jor, most of those people seeing dose visions are unrepentant Christians so stop accusing pentecostals or celestials
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by donbenie(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
It go dey bad for some people if you come suffer for this world,all in an attempt to make heaven,only to find yourself in an Eternal barbecue for Hellfire,for eternity o..
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Greatfes17: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why won't they fabricate stories to tell, when they know that fools will believe them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by homesteady(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
UncleSnr:
1. Why is it only the Pentecostal/ Charismatics that see these stuff?
Okay let me explain, I have never heard an orthodox Jew, Stunch Catholics or Muslim writing about heaven.

But Catholics believe that Mary appeared to those 3 children in Fatima and other stories of how she appeared to other people!

Catholics have the highest population of Christians in the world! If they can believe all those Mary appearance stories, then I don't see any reason why they shouldn't believe those heaven and hell visitation stories!

BTW the hell and heaven visitors can claim that John also saw a similar vision, but the guests of Mary don't have any biblical claim!
Many have claimed to die, saw vision of Heaven and Hell. but I have few questions.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by donbenie(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
For all the superstitious CR.AP we Africans swallow as the truth without questioning,is it any WONDER we found ourselves at the BOTTOM of human developmental indices..

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
kennygee:
Go to your bible.

It is possible to see a vision of it if God wants u to see it, maybe to preach a message or to make u work earnestly to make heaven.

What I don't believe is people who claimed to die and go to heaven or hell.
someone i knew personally died and went to hell and came back.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Avero(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Simple they are all liars, even in d bible when d rich man wanted to warn his brethren it was not allowed.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
An aunt of mine a distant one as a matter of fact died and was practically about to be buried 3days or so after her demise. The ceremony was already in progress, canopies mounted and chairs bought, some rented, others borrowed and the rest of we know is required to host such kind of ceremony. Well the point of my long story was that she came back, and guess what she said she saw; 'her fore progenators' and they had technically speaking, compelled her to fall back to the land of the living. Its all to say that people see what they see.., christians see heavens, muslims see theirs, hinduists, ifa worshippers, etc they all nevertheless sound mythicious. That aunt of mine was no christian. In other news, that genre of movie was quite marketable, so we can understand the purpose of its wide-spread productions.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by Rapture4real(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
The vision is real.They saw it from diff. Perspectives like Daniel and John Beloved.Matt., Mark and Luke reports the gospel from diif. Perspectives. Prepare for rapture
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adiwana:

a family friend of mine saw it.in fact she works in same hospital with my mum.she comes to our house..my mum narrated the Ordeal she passed the day the woman passed away..so dont say wat you're unaware of
you mean your family friend saw it and then died after seeing it or wetin? Na your mumsy come gist una after the woman don kpeme? Abeg this your talk e get as e be.

I'm aware of people who have visited the afterlife and limbo, but heaven and hell? Mbanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / 5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.