Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. (21398 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by brocab: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
The only proof I could find is written in the bible.
Revelation 6:10 "They called with a loud voice How long lord Holy and true until you judge the inhabitants of the earth, and avenge our blood.
Acts 2:17 "In the last day's God says I will pour out my spirit on all people, your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see vision, and your old men will dream dreams.
This is bible proof-how about your proof can you find anything that's written, else where with any other religions where they have seen or had any experiences with heaven or hell?
UncleSnr:
Is there any proof to show that they have seen the right thing?
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by brocab: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Yes one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God. And of course it is usually the pentecostal's who are born again Christians.
No other religion will see God unless one is born again. THESE WORDS ARE WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, THESE ARE THE LORDS WORDS NOT MY OWN
UncleSnr:
So where are you driving your points to? That its only pentecostal christians that will see heaven?
The phrase born again literally means born from above, "Nicodemus had a real need, he needed a change of his heart, a spiritual transformation, new birth, being born again, is an act of God whereby eternal life is imparted to the person who believes.
2 Corinthians 5:17, Titus 3:5, 1 Peter 1:3, ,1 John 2:29, 3:9, 4:7, 5:1-4, 18, John 1:12, 13. indicates that being "born again" also carries the idea, of becoming children of God through trust in the name of Jesus Christ.
So there you have it-one must be born again.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by UncleSnr(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
brocab:
The only proof I could find is written in the bible.
Revelation 6:10 "They called with a loud voice How long lord Holy and true until you judge the inhabitants of the earth, and avenge our blood.
Acts 2:17 "In the last day's God says I will pour out my spirit on all people, your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see vision, and your old men will dream dreams.
This is bible proof-how about your proof can you find anything that's written, else where with any other religions where they have seen or had any experiences with heaven or hell?
The bible is no proof. But anyway Rondashun 23:1-13 says it all.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by UncleSnr(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
brocab:
Yes one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God. And of course it is usually the pentecostal's who are born again Christians.
No other religion will see God unless one is born again. THESE WORDS ARE WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, THESE ARE THE LORDS WORDS NOT MY OWN
The phrase born again literally means born from above, "Nicodemus had a real need, he needed a change of his heart, a spiritual transformation, new birth, being born again, is an act of God whereby eternal life is imparted to the person who believes.
2 Corinthians 5:17, Titus 3:5, 1 Peter 1:3, ,1 John 2:29, 3:9, 4:7, 5:1-4, 18, John 1:12, 13. indicates that being "born again" also carries the idea, of becoming children of God through trust in the name of Jesus Christ.
So there you have it-one must be born again.
Katrashit 13:5 said all men and women are born from the Pus_sy or through Caesarean Section once.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by brocab: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
How long have you known this info? Even a child can answer better then you.
UncleSnr:
Katrashit 13:5 said all men and women are born from the Pus_sy or through Caesarean Section once.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by brocab: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Then you speak with a fork tongue.
UncleSnr:
The bible is no proof. But anyway Rondashun 23:1-13 says it all.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by UncleSnr(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
brocab:
How long have you known this info? Even a child can answer better then you.
A brainwashed child.
Re: Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. by brocab: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2016
So you don't understand between the two? Born as babies from our mothers womb is the beginning of our fleshly lives. A reborn means we have made a choice to a complete spiritual change, this doesn't mean we enter into our mothers womb the second time. "Yes a brainwashed child you are.
UncleSnr:
A brainwashed child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.