Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 (45699 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / List Of Phones That Will Get Android 5.0 Lollipop / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by justfree1(m): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Connect with me through my signature or my profile details.
jabojafa:
sir i am interested in this business.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by justfree1(m): 3:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Connect with me through my signature or my profile details.
amijid2012:
hahah., no time., am in mhen.,
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by clemz85(m): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2014
gorilla screens got me
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by nairaman66(m): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2014
agarawu23:
Phones with scarce n expensive accessories

Team Iphone

Yeah yeah.. #iPhone

3 Likes

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by jnistrick(m): 4:50am On Dec 29, 2014
xule20:
Am allergy to chinko phones

NB:No quoting pls frm chinko fans cus I kn u will be fast to say,do I kn dat Iphones,Samsung bla bla bla re made in china due to cheap labour there......Happy last sunday of d year NL
mtcheeeew so u even knw.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by jnistrick(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2014
hungryboy:
Oga u get mind talk say galaxy s5 and iphone 6 are over hyped, oga stop this lies now,
Even me were the manage gionee m2, dey jealous my padis were dey flex s5, note 2 and lg g3,
na condition dey make us buy this chinko scraps,no be love.
samsung na english name or germany name? Guy park well n b contented wt wat u av. Olojukokoro
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Not all dat glitters is gold. I doubt if it is going to last before it starts to malfunction just like tecno phantom phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Sunny4Gold: 5:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Don't forget Alcatel one touch Fierce 2. Nice phone too
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2014
VKasparov:

Sorry I just couldn't help quoting you. Do you know the Chinese phone manufacturer Xiaomi is now the 3rd largest phone manufacturer in the world (next to iPhone and Samsung)? Do you know the brains behind this company were major western telecommunication gurus who decided to move to China to manufacture phones that would combine the features of iPhone and Samsung into one phone? I just saw the JiaYu S3 mentioned above at:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-3-Gifts-JiaYu-S3-4G-FDD-LTE-5-5-Inch-MTK6752-Octa-Core-Android-4/32233820769.html

The 3gb RAM version was selling for just $204 (NGN 37,751). If the specs on this phone was on an iPhone it could go for about NGN200,000. If it was found on a Samsung Galaxy it would be about NGN100,000. Gone are the days people bank on brand names. Small wonder Samsung Galaxy recorded its highest loss this year.

Don't mind them... Iphone will still fall one day as technology becomes cheaper and widely available. Even Iphones and Galaxy are manufactured in China.

Please, what is the price of Xiaomi Phones. I will like to get one next year as my android phone.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Ymodulus, I thought u'r already deadd?
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by abagnalie: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
Iphone 6 and S5 are nothing to write home about?
niggur pleeease
oh yes of course to you they are nothing to write home abt because ur dem broke.

YOU POORZA
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Suntemi(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2014
VKasparov:

Sorry I just couldn't help quoting you. Do you know the Chinese phone manufacturer Xiaomi is now the 3rd largest phone manufacturer in the world (next to iPhone and Samsung)? Do you know the brains behind this company were major western telecommunication gurus who decided to move to China to manufacture phones that would combine the features of iPhone and Samsung into one phone? I just saw the JiaYu S3 mentioned above at:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-3-Gifts-JiaYu-S3-4G-FDD-LTE-5-5-Inch-MTK6752-Octa-Core-Android-4/32233820769.html

The 3gb RAM version was selling for just $204 (NGN 37,751). If the specs on this phone was on an iPhone it could go for about NGN200,000. If it was found on a Samsung Galaxy it would be about NGN100,000. Gone are the days people bank on brand names. Small wonder Samsung Galaxy recorded its highest loss this year.

Samsung recorded highest loss mainly because Apple released phones with larger screen size. Since Apple will never allow other manufacturers to use its OS (iOS) on their devices, people will continue buying the iPhones. So if people (android fans) ain't doing brand again it is because samsung and others use Android, therefore they can easily switch brand.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by jericco1(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2014
I totally have no comment.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by brat4222(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Glorification of Chinese products by marketers. What are we producing as a nation. we should sit down and ask ourselves these questions. How long are we going to import and expect the naira to grow? Nigeria think.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Taiwo20(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2014
all i have to say is:

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
†ђξ Elephone P7000 seems like †ђξ best buy checkin d specs and price. But, d question still remains if these phones have a fault or one needs their spare part(s). Hope it won't be long talk again oº°˚. Cc:Ymodulus

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by TweetMajor(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Mouth watering specs.... Which do I wait for now o
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Electronzeez(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Suntemi:

Samsung recorded highest loss mainly because Apple released phones with larger screen size. Since Apple will never allow other manufacturers to use its OS (iOS) on their devices, people will continue buying the iPhones. So if people (android fans) ain't doing brand again it is because samsung and others use Android, therefore they can easily switch brand.

that is far from true sir, samsung recorded its greatest lost this year because of the chinees mobile companies eaten from the previous share it use to dominate.

Mind you samsung is never in anyway competing with apple.inc currently but with these china brand, you might want to follow jk shin to see what i just told you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Electronzeez(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2014
championeh:
Huawei Ascend Mate P7 is winning the race in the market https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Huawei+ascend+mate+7

even if CMC(chinees mobile companies) are to dominate the current market share between apple and samsung. It is most likely to be huawei and not these alien names with no track records of previous technology.

Huawei has really created names providing and proffering solution to the IT word. Most telecommunication dongle,cdma and the rest are engineered by thier brand....yes i'm very sure they would trend.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by ajf(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
xule20:
Am allergy to chinko phones

NB:No quoting pls frm chinko fans cus I kn u will be fast to say,do I kn dat Iphones,Samsung bla bla bla re made in china due to cheap labour there......Happy last sunday of d year NL
I AM ALLERGIC to your grammar......

2 Likes

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2014
harmbhrosz:
My love still stands for jiayu s3 kiss

3GB ram?
NFC?
16 rom?
Memory slot xpandable up to 64GB?
4G LTE FDD on both sims?
3000mah battery?
5.5" screen 1920*1800 Gorilla glass(my perfect desire

Above all....its under 40K?

And you say make I go buy iphone 6 Thunder fire senselessness grin
e don enter market ? I thought they said they've not released it
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Rexyl(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2014
VKasparov:

That will be the best deal of the new year, when talking about cheaper prices and quality products.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Suntemi(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Electronzeez:

that is far from true sir, samsung recorded its greatest lost this year because of the chinees mobile companies eaten from the previous share it use to dominate.

Mind you samsung is never in anyway competing with apple.inc currently but with these china brand , you might want to follow jk shin to see what i just told you.

Looks to me like you're not following the two companies closely.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Navyguy(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2014
i am thinking of s3 but.... what if screen got bad? (spare parts?)
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Electronzeez(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Suntemi:

Looks to me like you're not following the two companies closely.

oh yes! You want to remind me of the patent wars in 2012? And the cat and dog release of both the S-series and I-series from samsung mobile and apple.inc?.

I stand to be corrected....the major threat to samsung mobile now are these chinees companies.
Samsung use to dominate 70% of the mobile android share as at 2011-2012 which gives it the edge to wrestle apple in those period, now that the likes of tecno(hong kong),htc(taiwan) and the rest are flooding the android market with thier brands of phones leading to a drastic loss in shares to samsung, tell me if samsung is still match to compete conveniently with apple when they are still loosing out in the android market.

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by SilentCrescendo: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2014
abagnalie:
oh yes of course to you they are nothing to write home abt because ur dem broke.

YOU POORZA
Wtf!? angry angry
read my comment again

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Samuelking3(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2014
super ok
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Suntemi(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Electronzeez:

oh yes! You want to remind me of the patent wars in 2012? And the cat and dog release of both the S-series and I-series from samsung mobile and apple.inc?.

I stand to be corrected....the major threat to samsung mobile now are these chinees companies.

Maybe you are looking at the Nigeria market.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Untrollable: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Poor man's iPhone C
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Electronzeez(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Suntemi:

Maybe you are looking at the Nigeria market.

bro, i'm a cradle to the grave samsung fan....so i know what i'm saying.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by harmbhrosz(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2014
OnyeIbo:

e don enter market ? I thought they said they've not released it
not yet.....we heard it will be out by Jan 15 for sale
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by miketayo(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
VKasparov:

chinco is still chinco.. i go for brand names #IPhones #Nokias #Samsungs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.