Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 (45697 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / List Of Phones That Will Get Android 5.0 Lollipop / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by auch22: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Ymodulus:
i hate everything concertning china!!!!!!!!!! embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by TheSexyChic: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2014
What about innjoo
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by threadstone(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
I wonder why you ppl are always wowed about paper specifications. Youre so quick to shout octa core, 13 mp etc. its not by specs o. Little wonder why an 8mp samsung is by far clearer than a 13mp infinix or a 1.2mp front camera iphone has greater clarity than gionee,elephone et al. If it was so easy to surpass, all oems wld have been producing it.

Everytime its one beast or the other, all these mediatek crap hanging all around. And before u add huawei and xiomi to the group of crapful droids. Ask why their flagship prices are high. Its all about build and quality.

There are phones and there are handsets. Choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by nani667: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
threadstone:
I wonder why you ppl are always wowed about paper specifications. Youre so quick to shout octa core, 13 mp etc. its not by specs o. Little wonder why an 8mp samsung is by far clearer than a 13mp infinix or a 1.2mp front camera iphone has greater clarity than gionee,elephone et al. If it was so easy to surpass, all oems wld have been producing it.

Everytime its one beast or the other, all these mediatek crap hanging all around. And before u add huawei and xiomi to the group of crapful droids. Ask why their flagship prices are high. Its all about build and quality.

There are phones and there are handsets. Choose wisely.

Wise Words ✔
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Harmony222(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
jamilkb:
#teamElephonep700, how much is it?? wink
only 200$ ooo... but e be lyk say i go wait make dollar cm down first oo grin grin grin
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by charming247(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
peteruuu:
THIRDED!!! grin i'm getting one next yr!!!
fourthed grin
peteruuu:
THIRDED!!! grin i'm getting one next yr!!!
fourthed

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Jeffy1206(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one Bro. but I will not agree on the list sha cos umi zero s5 and ip 6 are ok. UMI c1 is the worst of all.

mehn this jiayu s3 is the real deal with this price. I know the company might not cope with this early hype. .. They better prove me wrong.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by peteruuu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
charming247:
fourthed grin fourthed
bros,e don do abeg grin you be akpors the 2nd grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by femora007(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by LewisO: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
initialize:

Drop the Sir dear... Na ini o smiley

I've listed the best tablet so far below and I also stated its prize.

The phones listed here haven't been released so their prizes could not be determine till them. Stay tuned, stay in touch....

Will like getting in touch with u, interested in some of those gadgets!...
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by initialize(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
LewisO:

Will like getting in touch with u, interested in some of those gadgets!...

08069321572 (Calls, SMS or WhatsApp)
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Ebenezerk2: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
is it bcs of the the camera? what of it having a single led?
jamilkb:
#teamElephonep700, how much is it?? wink
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I only trust Xiaomi in terms of updates and quality.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Ymodulus: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
TheWholeTruth:
I only trust Xiaomi in terms of [b]updat[/b]es and quality.
Which update are you talking off? Software Bug Update or O. S update? Caquse xiaomi cant be relied on in respect to the latter
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Dotng: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
harmbhrosz:
My love still stands for jiayu s3 kiss

3GB ram?
NFC?
16 rom?
Memory slot xpandable up to 64GB?
4G LTE FDD on both sims?
3000mah battery?
5.5" screen 1920*1800 Gorilla glass(my perfect desire)?

Above all....its under 40K?

And you say make I go buy iphone 6 Thunder fire senselessness grin

Please where can I get it and at what price?
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ymodulus:

Which update are you talking off? Software Bug Update or O. S update? Caquse xiaomi cant be relied on in respect to the latter

Both.

Check their Android devices now running on lollipop.
Their forum is bubbling.

This is Youngzedd
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Ymodulus: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
TheWholeTruth:

Both.

Check their Android devices now running on lollipop.
Their forum is bubbling.

This is Youngzedd

You mean the lollipop developed by their dev- fans? I hope you know they are not official?

@ Why are you using an alternate monicker? what happened to your main monicker.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by VKasparov(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dotng:

Please where can I get it and at what price?

It's already out. You can get it for about NGN38,000 at http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-3-Gifts-JiaYu-S3-4G-FDD-LTE-5-5-Inch-MTK6752-Octa-Core-Android-4/32233820769.html
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by VKasparov(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
VKasparov:

It's already out. You can get it for about NGN38,000 at http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-3-Gifts-JiaYu-S3-4G-FDD-LTE-5-5-Inch-MTK6752-Octa-Core-Android-4/32233820769.html

Sorry, my mistake. This is an older version. New version comes out January Insha Allah
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by emmathebigg(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
china is really trying and they have show that they have come to stay...
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Emeka30: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
while we wait for the phones lets check out these topics for our projects, researches, thesis
http://uniprojectsearch.com/?p=9
http://uniprojectsearch.com/impact-marketi…ncepts-nigeria/
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by donbenie(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Suntemi:

Samsung recorded highest loss mainly because Apple released phones with larger screen size. Since Apple will never allow other manufacturers to use its OS (iOS) on their devices, people will continue buying the iPhones. So if people (android fans) ain't doing brand again it is because samsung and others use Android, therefore they can easily switch brand.
Na lie,Samsung's poor returns in the smartphone market does not have anything to do with Apple's release of bigger IPhones,in fact the IPhone launched in the last quarter of this year and Samsung has so far not released its last quarter earnings,rather Samsung's poor market performance this year has to do with the rise of Chinese OEMS like Xaiomi, Jiayu,Huawei,Lenovo and the like who all operate at a very slim profit margin,thereby undercutting Samsung's sales,Xiaomi is rated 3rd Smartphone leader based on their success in using this strategy,so mister,before you post CR.AP,do a little research..
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by zeepatoprick(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Der is no need to justify ur inability to Afford to buy the high end brands like the iphones and sonys and nokias etc by tarnishing dose dat can.. Cos I swear if u get money u no go ever go for the chinko fones,,, so make all dis chinko users dey dier lane abeg..

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by franzis(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2014
op, where is leagoo, or havent you heard of them,i am currently using leagoo lead 2, their phones are superb and amazing.. see more @ www.leagoo.cc and http://www.leagoo.cc/c662695.html .... from wake gesture to super slim, light weight

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by tyconcepts(f): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Present....

Reading....

Selling.....

Enter for ;

Elephone

Jiayu

Xiaomi

Meizu

Cubot

Doogee

UMI.....In no particular order.

Am the oneyou should be talking to....Am the one you should be sending....The one you should be banking on grin

Click....https://www.nairaland.com/1792488/tablets-phones#24355876

#A place where phones, tablets and power banks speaks.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Maakhir(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2014
You guys forgot the Sony Xperia Ultra T2

It is literally the bomb!!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

You mean the lollipop developed by their dev- fans? I hope you know they are not official?

@ Why are you using an alternate monicker? what happened to your main monicker.

No, I am talking of official lollipop.

Develop by Ivan Xiaomi Android developer.
Xiaomi mi2, Note and Redmi 1S lollipop is out.

Xiaomi mi3 and mi4 lollipop is out, but on stock rom I dislike, although there are some little bugs, I am waiting for the release of 5.0.1 next year January or February with Miui Rom.

Xiaomi mi5 coming next year.

The mod banned me till next year. Just did some stuff and what I saw was a ban for more than two weeks.

Frankly speaking, Xiaomi is making me happy with their updates with many features.

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2014
franzis:
op, where is leagoo, or havent you heard of them,i am currently using leagoo lead 2, their phones are superb and amazing.. see more @ www.leagoo.cc and http://www.leagoo.cc/c662695.html .... from wake gesture to super slim, light weight

Did you actually check the spec of this phone

Not good enough to be on the list, the company still have a long way to go.

Check processor, Ram, Battery, Camera, resolution,Rom etc.
Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Xiaomi wants to kill Samsung Note 4.

See Xiaomi Arch

Xiaomi Arch could be the world’s first dual curved edge phone

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by Dotng: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
hungryboy:
Oga u get mind talk say galaxy s5 and iphone 6 are over hyped, oga stop this lies now,
Even me were the manage gionee m2, dey jealous my padis were dey flex s5, note 2 and lg g3,
na condition dey make us buy this chinko scraps,no be love.
I use Gionee Dream D1, and what I can say is that quite a number of Chinko phones give us high end specs at low prices. I was disappointed with the resolution of the M2. Other than that Gionee is trying its best. Fact is they are not as optimal as the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy series. Let us consider the economic side. Most of us cannot afford to pay N100,000 and above on phones. It doesn't make sense to commit economic suicide in the name of impressing people. Secondly, we rarely use most of the functions on this phones. My priority in selecting phones are
1. Battery size
2. Screen resolution
3. Screen protection.
4. Ram, Internal memory and SD card slot.
5. Dual Sim functionality

1 Like

Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by franzis(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
TheWholeTruth:

Did you actually check the spec of this phone

Not good enough to be on the list, the company still have a long way to go.

Check processor, Ram, Battery, Camera, resolution,Rom etc.
then wait for the leagoo elite series

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.