Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Things To Look At Before You Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Look At Before You Say I Do (452 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Look At Before You Say I Do by gbalikuma(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was discussing with my friends and I asked them what they look out for in their women before they say I do but the answers I got was not satisfying.
what do you look at to say I do
Re: Things To Look At Before You Say I Do by iceberylin(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Look out for a Fat Asz wink

(1) (Reply)

Video: How To Catch A Woman Sleeping With Your Man / Boredom Sucks / I Like To Cohabitate With Lady Of My Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.