Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,177 members, 7,818,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? (781 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
C'mon, let us know everything.. Mine was great, everything just came like a flash, my birthday, Christmas and the new year is coming faster than I want it to be,.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by Beesluv: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
The number of plates of rice with chicken/Turkey/goat meat and varieties of drink brought to us

Esp a plate of pounded yam (not poundo yam o) with bitter leaf soup well garnished
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by holatin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
My dogs loses her virginity.
I had my first albino girlfriend
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by stam101(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
I finally became a chief
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by chimerase2: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
I took one cup of red wine

Why is wierd is becos it is ma first ever time of doing it
Ma eyes were turning me grin #xmasFestiveMadness
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by Mutuwa(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
C'mon, let us know everything.. Mine was great, everything just came like a flash, my birthday, Christmas and the new year is coming faster than I want it to be,.

mine wasnt funny oh..

Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by google1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mine was wholala, took 5 bottles of orijin drink
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by DeeBoiyy: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
the chicken i ate was sweet undecided

it is wierd because chicken is meant to be delicious.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by hannesy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ate full chicken *weird*
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by Medunah: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
My left eye started aching on xmas day nd its swollen now, couldnt even take pix wen i went out angry #weird
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Mine was really funny.. On the 24th, a cousin of mine came to spend the xmas in my place from Delta state. It all started on saturday, I was outside talking to my neighbour who was also my good friend when my cousin came outside, she was surprised when I told her that he came since wednesday. I told her that he's a first class student, currently in his finals so he's either doing an online stuff, reading pdf files (More than 50 inside his phone), or reading books and he barely talk, always indoors. She wasn't interested so she just brought another topic even before I finished.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Then later that day, about 6pm, we were still outside discussing, when my cousin came outside to ask me for something, I told him, as he was going back inside, my friend Kate said "your cousin is very handsome o" is a kinda low tune but slowly in a way my cousin would hear her. As soon as she said 'your cousin', Dan turned back to hear what she was sayin' and as soon as she completed the statement, she turned to look at him. At this time, Dan turned and walked away as if he didn't hear what she said. That night, I wanted to talk to him about it, but I later changed my mind.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by maaft(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Then later that day, about 6pm, we were still outside discussing, when my cousin came outside to ask me for something, I told him, as he was going back inside, my friend Kate said "your cousin is very handsome o" is a kinda low tune but slowly in a way my cousin would hear her. As soon as she said 'your cousin', Dan turned back to hear what she was sayin' and as soon as she completed the statement, she turned to look at him. At this time, Dan turned and walked away as if he didn't hear what she said. That night, I wanted to talk to him about it, but I later changed my mind.
so they made out eventually?
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Then on sunday at church, I was sitting with my cousin at the front seats. Even when singing, I noticed that my friend was always looking at my direction, 'cause she was sitting diagonally opposite me. During the message, I was surprised as she was still smiling and looking at my direction. And later she started telling the person beside her, I could see the both of 'em, but the girl stretched lookin at my direction cause an usher was standing. That was when I realized that it wasn't me, but my cousin that they were lookin' at. I didn't say anything about to her when you got home, and she didn't either.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Then yesterday, I went out. When I came back, the story I heard was worse than weird. According to my brother; I was sitting in the living room with mom watching the TV, when Kate came, after greeting mom, she sat down and was looking around as if it's her first time in the house. Then after five minutes, she stood up and walked inside, I wanted to remind her that you were not at home, but didn't say anything because I felt that she was hiding from someone or maybe something, so I follow her codedly so Mom wouldn't notice, and I saw go into my room, I wanted to call her, then I remembered that Daniel was inside, so I concluded that she was going to see him, so I gave them their privacy and went back to the sitting room, holding my phone to flash him if mom is coming and since she was tying a towel, mom can only suspect but won't be able to tell if they did something or not. About 2-3 minutes later, I heard a loud noise from inside my room, I rushed inside, but before I got to the door, I saw her coming outside, but smiling as if she was crying. When I got inside, I saw that Daniel was still in the bathroom. So I had to wait for you first, cause I didn't want to ask Daniel myself". Those were the words of my brother when I came back, so we went back to Dan who was still pinging with his SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR, we asked him what happened and he told me how she came inside, whispered his name, when he opened the door ('cause he was already through), he saw her standing fully nude, and she kissed him, he said that he also kissed her but when she removed his towel, he didn't know what came over him, he just pushed her, went back inside the bathroom and shut the door with so much strength.. Now, I went back to her, hoping she would say something about it, but she didn't say a word about it.. And Dan said he wants to apologise to her. I really don't know what to do, 'cause Dan would be leaving this weekend.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by CuteEmma(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2014
maaft:
so they made out eventually?
Made out ke, she almost raped ma cousin
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by maaft(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Made out ke, she almost raped ma cousin
lol.
Re: What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? by Maximillian1: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

HUSBAND Scarcity.....solved.. / 8 Extremely Annoying First Date Conversations / 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.