Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help (765 Views)

Allow Her Go Through Your Text Or Shave Ur Beard? / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by klins4213(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
I got this message from my page inbox this afternoon, and i will need help advising this guy...Please sincere and serious advice>>>

Your advice needed admin,I'm 28....I'm currently in a relationship with a 17 yrs lady,we both loved each other,and I'm plann'g to marry her by God's grace but the concern is d age difference,as her parent do not consent to her ving a B/F now,is there possibility of us fulfilling our heart Desire.That is gettg married.....

source>>Hook up and mates in nigeria on facebook.

Thanks for those who contributed well...seens the best things is for him to either wait or leave...
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Beesluv: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Will the parents marry her
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
11yrs diff
Oma da ju ooo
U want to ruin her life like u ruined previous ones abi
Aiye manika oo
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by DeeBoiyy: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
a seventeen year old is a girl and not a lady as you put it.

All these facebook stories sha

1 Like

Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by holatin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
kill the parent since they are disturbing you.

# don't take dat serious
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
She is not yet an adult. Dude should free her.

I go with her parents decision.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mehn,d age difference is too much,free the babe abeg
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by wazklin: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
mine is 17.5 and am 25 recently and am worried about the age difference, but yours has even given me hope cool
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by kendrick9(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
isn't this child abuse?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
28yrs old man claiming he is in love with a 17yrs old girl undecided and even saying he wants to marry her! My guy I will call this wickedness.

Consider d reverse, and this girl happen to be ur kid sister. How would u feel when you finds out?
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by chimerase2: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Help him do wat? undecided
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by dechandel(f): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whoever said age is just a number o grin

Jennimma kiss kiss
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Beesluv:
Will the parents marry her
Will the op marry her
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by major466(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
The parents are looking after the best interest of their daughter. At 17,I believe she's way too young to be involved in a serious relationship. Respect the wishes of her parents.
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by Chizzy20(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
no reasonable parent will want dier daugther to start dating at d age of 17 nt to talk of datin a 28 yrs old man. if u really luv her as u claim wait for her den nd u should b encouragin her to face her education at dat age, cos it should b her priority nt datin.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by valdes00(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2014
kendrick9:
isn't this child abuse?
Of cos, it is... Do u knw of any NGO dat can help?
Re: I Love Her...but Her Parents Wont Allow Her Have A Bf...help by roymary: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2014
@Op

SMH. You be real criminal

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Some Ladies.. / Tired Of This No Sex Talk From Ladies. Think About It. / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.