Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place (4607 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Empathy1695(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Oboy see free hall pass, dem no dey tink am twice lol... Allow her sharply with all pleasure grin

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2015
I think this girls wanna pass you around.grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Empathy1695:
Hello, I've been following this section for quite some time now but this is actually my first post here.

Straight to the point.

I have a girlfriend in school, we've been dating for some months now. It's just between us, nobody knows although some people suspect. She have been to my apartment and have spent some nights too. I have very few friends and usually I don't have them come to my place, except for a close friend who is a guy, she and her friend (who I guess is not aware we're dating). They've visited me once together and it was fun having them around that day.

So while we were talking on phone this evening, she says her friend told her she'd want to come and spend some nights at my apartment, her reason that, she is having issues with her parents (she comes from home). I was objecting it, I told her I don't like the idea, and I was also reminding her that I love been alone and she sounded like I was afraid of something. Now she's insisting I let her spend some few days. She stays in a hostel, but she says it's not possible to accommodate her there. I don't understand where she's headed...I'm not scared but I'm not ok with the idea.

Could it be she's trying to know if I'd accept or not, or is she testing me or something. Your suggestions please.. What do you think?

Mayb she is just testing you, maybe!
If you wanna cheat on a girl, dont do it with another girl she knows, except you just wanna pay her back.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Don't allow her.

Why is it at 'YOUR PLACE' the girl wanna stay?!? can't she stay with someone else? buh sha I dnt blame her, she doesn't knw u two are dating. maybe she don set crush on u undecided

explain it to ur gf, and see wat she says.
if she still insists, no p. buh make she no later say 'guys are heartless!' toh

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Empathy1695(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Oboy see free hall pass, dem no dey tink am twice lol... Allow her sharply with all pleasure grin

Besides this her weird idea, she's a nice girl. I wouldn't want to consider doing something silly to someone I value nah.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Empathy1695:

Besides this her weird idea, she's a nice girl. I wouldn't want to consider doing something silly to someone I value nah.
lol just assist her friend abeg... She will be very grateful

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Wallade(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2015
My opinion:

I think the both girls are bisexual, they make out together and enjoy having a man together. Bleep, you know what I mean smiley

If it isn't your thing just turn the offer down not minding who is offended.

My opinion may be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by youngelder(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Well, u can do it. Jz be careful. Spending d nyt doesn't mean sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Ayt27(m): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2015
If you aren't attracted to the friend you can allow her stay, but only for a time frame.

Discard my first advice, you'll get attracted to her and she to you, dah one sure, body no be firewood. If you want a free hall pass allow her, but if you don't tell your babe NO. If your girl insists tell her Frankly that if anything happens between you and her friend, she is to blame and you aren't going to feel an iota of remorse about it.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by muaa(f): 3:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Help a sister in need grin
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2015
If you are not comfortable with the idea, insist and put your foot down. She is not the one paying your rent neither are you married to her.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Adonis3: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2015
OP na u get your girlfriend, nor be we go help you know whether she dey test you or not. Is she usually jealous? Is she the free type? I'll assume You've been dating her for a while now, so you should know the kind of things she can handle and what she can't. If she's the type who you know doesn't really mind, then it's up to you to decide whether or not you can accommodate the friend, but be careful before we start hearing stories that touch the heart.

If na my babe, walahi I don know say na big test. But I've sternly warned her never to try to set me up with any girl.

It's still [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Elparaiso(m): 4:30am On Dec 19, 2015
All this girls and their RELATIONSHIP EXAM.

Dude, please, fail the EXAM with PRIDE abeg...
In fact, give the friend enough reasons to invite her own friends to your place too

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by henryhemon(m): 5:09am On Dec 19, 2015
When people come up with some kind of issue,what I ask is how old are they? Must we twist everything or read meaning to it? Just find out the reason why she wants her friend to stay with you guys,if it's a really genuine reason fine if not stand your ground not cuz of sex but you will be feeding some additional mouth and experience discomforts those are the things you should be concerned about not some superman feeling of being tested.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by ChappyChase: 5:29am On Dec 19, 2015
henryhemon:
When people come up with some kind of issue,what I ask is how old are they? Must we twist everything or read meaning to it? Just find out the reason why she wants her friend to stay with you guys,if it's a really genuine reason fine if not stand your ground not cuz of sex but you will be feeding some additional mouth and experience discomforts those are the things you should be concerned about not some superman feeling of being tested.
henryhemon:
Bros body no be wood oo! How will you expect him to stay with a lady alone all night and you expect them to only pray and speak in tongues?
Op if you allow that girl to stay with you, you better kiss your relationship Good bye!
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by schumastic(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2015
when aladeen said open se simi, did the door open or not? now someone just said the magic password yet you don't want to open...you must be heartless, my friend will you open that door, moreover a Shepard that leaves his flocks in the open were there r wild animals only have himself to blame at the end..www.that'sall

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2015
That lady na 8 she dry play oooo. she give you final pas be day. bros. if you Bleep up an you know ooo

in fact I was about to open a thread like this.
My side chick wants to come around and she is thinking of bringing her sister along, in fact her sister have been behaving weird before now. like shaking me for long, telling me different stories of her bleeped up bfs and at times telling me how her sister is lucky to have me.
Lol, if that girl come hen...... don't worry I would behave and use my church mind.
But, I dunno if my middle man would agree to that

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by jabojafa(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
its simply, u shd allow her stay. Since she is stayin for a limited tym its very possible to stay wit her in d same room. U can sleep on d floor @ nyt while she sleep on d bed dt is if u trust ursef. Or u can allow her stay bt @ nyt u cud go to ur neighbour or frnd's room to sleep if u dnt trust ursef or her. Bottomline jst help her in her tym of need. U shd be happy sm1 tot abt u as havin a solutn to deir problem.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Papasmal(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Man up guy,

Allow her to enter the place,study d situation and let's see whether she no go carry belle.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by miqos02(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Chanchit: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
This kyn thing I go just need to see the pix of her friend, if she garrit, then she's in, if not no amount of persuading would make me take her in.what would be my gain.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Empathy1695(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks everyone for your responses. They were helpful.

Well if it's an exam, na she sabi. If she was just saying it..Hmm, I was just wondering what was behind her idea.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by miqos02(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bros body no be wood oo! How will you expect him to stay with a lady alone all night and you expect them to only pray and speak in tongues?
Op if you allow that girl to stay with you, you better kiss your relationship Good bye!
even in this harmattan season

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Empathy1695(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Chanchit:
This kyn thing I go just need to see the pix of her friend, if she garrit, then she's in, if not no amount of persuading would make me take her in.what would be my gain.

Her friend is blessed. Sometimes my girlfriend would ring it in my ears to know what I will say. My girlfriend is beautiful too, so I just remind her that I wasn't blind.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Chanchit: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Empathy1695:

Her friend is blessed. Sometimes my girlfriend would ring it in my ears to know what I will say. My girlfriend is beautiful too, so I just remind her that I wasn't blind.

I don't know the kind of relationship you are practicing o, but my girlfriend won't try this, cos at the end of the day I won't/can't be blamed,na jeje I sidon.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by ehisdan(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2015
If u build ur life on the advise people gives on nairaland u are doom.

My friend look for an alternative to render the help she needs from u.
Like: (1) Let the three of you stay together in ur apartment for the maintime.
(2) Leave the room for both of them and squart with a friend for the maintime.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by Empathy1695(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2015
ehisdan:

Thanks..
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by ehisdan(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bros is not everyone that allowed their spirit to be controlled by their flesh. I bet it I can sleep in that room with her for more than a year without anything happening. Don't you have a sister? Place her in Ur heart as one and if she is the tempting type, bring out the man in you by offending someone(ur gf) and show her the exit door.
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by dopedealer(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2015
ehisdan:

^ so he shuld leave his house and be jumping from friend to friend inconvenienting himself and someone else just bcus he wants to help... Na wa o
Re: She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place by dopedealer(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Allow her stay, find out what happens and tell us later.
This will add to your experience grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Primary 4 Teacher / This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W / 'madam Gown Short Pass Maid Own' — Reactions As Housemaid And Oga's Wife Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.