Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? (564 Views)

After 1year And 8months My Girl Friend Cheated On Me With Her Ex. / How To Get Gifts From Guys Without Dating Them / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by Wittylens(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Believe Me Or not , I stayed throughout this year without been in any relationship.

the last time I dated was July 2013. My Ex decided to call it quits and since then , I decided to focus more on other things than relationship. It impacted me Positively tho , at least I have to worry about only my self. although sometimes I feel lonely.

Now this question is for the guys : Can you stay that long without Flirting Around Or dating?

I don't think so wink
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by ifex370(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
2 years n counting cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
That 1 is small na,since i was born, i have never had a serious relationship for once.celibacy on point. i'm 20 t
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by holatin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
ordinary 1

mine 19 yrs and 6 month
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by MhizVee(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ìt's no big deal,afteral lyf isnt all abt dating
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by barackodam: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Dating, hell yeah, since you ddnt say "banging"
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by chimerase2: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Since march still counting cool
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by MyParadise(m): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2014
i can stay more than that even upto 5yrs
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by MyParadise(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Wittylens:
Believe Me Or not , I stayed throughout this year without been in any relationship.

the last time I dated was July 2013. My Ex decided to call it quits and since then , I decided to focus more on other things than relationship. It impacted me Positively tho , at least I have to worry about only my self. although sometimes I feel lonely.

Now this question is for the guys : Can you stay that long without Flirting Around Or dating?

I don't think so wink
i can stay more than that even upto 5yrs
Re: Can You Stay 1year And 5months Without Dating? by Inkyillusion(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Been there, done that.

(1) (Reply)

Help Judge This Please!!! / Blank Cheque / My Wife Does Not Have Any Vagina Opening, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.