Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric (9382 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by abbey621(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2014
babestella:

Please wake up bro, the APC never cared about GEJs achievement. They never want to see it. All they see is negativity and that is what their cheap popularity is built on. I can beleive you are saying this. Why not APC say "we can see the good deeds of GEJ in so so sector, but our party APC can do better, look at what we have done in LAGOS". How about that? NO, all they see is boko haram which we can now comfortably accuse them of starting. Please watch the video of Buhari waving his spear and telling his supporters to "kill them" you will be disappointed.

You're the one that needs to wake up. Forget about APC, forget about PDP. As a Nigerian citizen, ask yourself, what did my president accomplish during his 6 years in office? Why should I vote for him again? Remove religion, remove sentiments, can you be honest with yourself? Can this president bring economic development to Nigeria? Can he improve our security? Can he reduce corruption? In any democratic election, the opposition is usually the one with a negative campaign, the fact that PDP has nothing to talk about in terms of accomplishment says a lot about our government. Stop believing Youtube videos that have been altered digitally, stop looking at twitter feeds based on fake profiles. You are a human being with a fully functional brain, do your own research!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by creampusha: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2014
babestella:

Please wake up bro, the APC never cared about GEJs achievement. They never want to see it. All they see is negativity and that is what their cheap popularity is built on. I can beleive you are saying this. Why not APC say "we can see the good deeds of GEJ in so so sector, but our party APC can do better, look at what we have done in LAGOS". How about that? NO, all they see is boko haram which we can now comfortably accuse them of starting. Please watch the video of Buhari waving his spear and telling his supporters to "kill them" you will be disappointed.

Please tell me of any democracy in the world where the opposition lauds the good works of the sitting government. It is not done. Go and listen to Fox News. You would think Obama is the most incompetent president to ever rule any nation on this earth.
Again I repeat, it's not a spear. It's the symbol of the CPC, a pen.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
If uv ever lived in the North from 2010 till present,even if you are being paid to vote joThAN,u ll not...

Yesterdday in Bauchi PDP were ready and willing to pay people who ll campaign for them as much as over 70K but they dint get even a single soul,whc we gladly did for free 2011 both Muslims and Christians...We voted Jonathan in all over the North but he has failed us woefully and we ll vote him out and give another guy the chance....If Buhari fails we ll vote him out again!!!Really sorry I av seen a lot here bro!Can nva Vote PDP or Goodluck

Your choice, your right. wink

Suit yourself. cool
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by masu: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2014
godox2:
PDP is this issue based campaign ? Pls stop hiring people to post lies. We the Christian s now know the direction you are taking and all your plans will not work. Ask whether it is a sin for a Muslim to be a vice to a christian? Ask Namadi, how I wish my people from southern Kaduna were not caged by religious blackmailers. For sure one day God will open their eyes to distinguished between truth and lies. Our religious leaders narrow their thinking to sentiment not performance. The corrupt political class bought their conscience pushing their followers to make wrong choice and decision . LET'S WAKE UP Pls FOR A CHANGE
GMB FOR PRESIDENT!!!

You just register on 26th dec 2014 to claim a christian while you are pure muslim why
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by masu: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2014
creampusha:

Please tell me of any democracy in the world where the opposition lauds the good works of the sitting government. It is not done. Go and listen to Fox News. You would think Obama is the most incompetent president to ever rule any nation on this earth.
Again I repeat, it's not a spear. It's the symbol of the CPC, a pen.

Shut up there a spear you are seing and call it pen logo.

All you fulani hausa and muslim yorubas God will disappoint all of u

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by fred06: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2014
PLS THE RELIGIOUS CARD PUT IN BY PURPETS OF GEJ WILL NOT FLY...GEJ GOING TO CHURCHES NOW BECOS ELECTION IS COMING WILL ALSO NOT SAVE HIM... IN 1983 BUHARI WAS HEAD OF STATE BEING A MUSLIM HIS VICE IDIAGBON WAS MUSLIM AND THEY RULED WITH DISCIPLINE WITHOUT SEGREGATING AMONG THE CHRISTIANS...SO IT IS NOT NOW WEN THERE IS DEMOCRACY THAT IT WILL HAPPEN..
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND FROM THE CORE NIGER DELTQ WEN I SEE THE TRUTH I WILL SAY IT WITHOUT SENTIMENTS GEJ HAS NOT PERFORMED AT ALL... BUHARI IS THE ANSWER N THE ALTERNATIVE...WE CANNOT REMAIN IN CORRUPTION AND POVERTY PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by tit(f): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2014
I am a moslim
I am voting for Goodluck/Sambo!

this imam should go and die!
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by masu: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2014
fred06:
PLS THE RELIGIOUS CARD PUT IN BY PURPETS OF GEJ WILL NOT FLY...GEJ GOING TO CHURCHES NOW BECOS ELECTION IS COMING WILL ALSO NOT SAVE HIM... IN 1983 BUHARI WAS HEAD OF STATE BEING A MUSLIM HIS VICE IDIAGBON WAS MUSLIM AND THEY RULED WITH DISCIPLINE WITHOUT SEGREGATING AMONG THE CHRISTIANS...SO IT IS NOT NOW WEN THERE IS DEMOCRACY THAT IT WILL HAPPEN..
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND FROM THE CORE NIGER DELTQ WEN I SEE THE TRUTH I WILL SAY IT WITHOUT SENTIMENTS GEJ HAS NOT PERFORMED AT ALL... BUHARI IS THE ANSWER N THE ALTERNATIVE...WE CANNOT REMAIN IN CORRUPTION AND POVERTY PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

View Fred06's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Fred06's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To fred06
Time registered: September 06, 2009
Time spent online: 13 hours & 53 minutes
View Fred06's posts (12)
Section Most Active In: Politics

From 2009 september 6th you registered on nl you only post 6 comments and claim now to be from naija delta and a christian.

These yoruba muslim guys are so funny. Lies are another name for you guys including fulanis
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by tit(f): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
If uv ever lived in the North from 2010 till present,even if you are being paid to vote joThAN,u ll not...

Yesterdday in Bauchi PDP were ready and willing to pay people who ll campaign for them as much as over 70K but they dint get even a single soul,whc we gladly did for free 2011 both Muslims and Christians...We voted Jonathan in all over the North but he has failed us woefully and we ll vote him out and give another guy the chance....If Buhari fails we ll vote him out again!!!Really sorry I av seen a lot here bro!Can nva Vote PDP or Goodluck

the people of bauchi are wise.
they know the enemy will kill them at night if they exercise their rights.
they shall wait quietly and vote massively for GEJ on february 14th.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Gudiza(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:
"If They Stop You, Kill Them" - Buhari to Supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

....and I have now seen for myself. What this man did is unforgiveble. In same climes he'd have been indicted. angry
It'll do y'al a favour to watch this video. Keep unveiling these masquerades.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by 1stola: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2014
masu:

Shut up there a spear you are seing and call it pen logo.

All you fulani hausa and muslim yorubas God will disappoint all of u
You're a goat.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2014
jst watched a tape on an interest of an islamic system to retain the status qou and concretize sharia n islam across nigeria,..even by fire or by force..hence d chaos n disarray being witness today is or myt be as a result of jonathan being there that foils that arrangement. today i discovered that, islam n even sharia has being inculcated into d Nigerian constitution a long time ago..by dubious northern Islamic extremist n the hatred for non Muslims n even Christians..(abuja declaration 1989)someone pls correct me if d date is wrong) even d so called babaginda is an enemy of peace for both Christians n non-muslims..i used to be an ardent supporter of buhari..but 2nite,..i am beginning to have a rethink..smthing is making me believe there is a plan smwhre..n Jonathan is the breach.. i hv neva supported jonathan ,because i always tot he was clueless..neither wld i be in support of d party pdp..but i am having a feelings that there is an islamic grand plan..n Jonathan is d breach...obj played that card n is watching d country stir.. then y are they islamic inscriptions in nigeria's coat of arms n even the currency? n why are notherners/core Muslims, desperate 2 have dia own there...i dnt see buhari as a man to go back in his words..n with wat i jst read on the pages of a past newspaper on his view on sharia n his ardent interest in supporting,even inside him,the move of implementing it all across the country, leaves a big mark of sceptism on my view of an eerie personality...my broda i fink am beginning to have a serious rethink. this seems to be beyond 2015, this seems to be beyond, development,infrastruncture, change n d likes..smfin, i feel, is lurking..n tinubu, a muslim, d west..d merger..n d muslim notherners n dia old trickish ways of alliance n capturing d west.. even osibanjo(christian).myt jst be a pawn..that myt not give wahala as much as oshiomole or Amaechi may give....n then dis statement..wether true or fake d fact remains dat most ardent muslims think like this..n most of them are in this race....am beginning to have this other tots..bros....jst my candid opinion..pls dnt fight me...
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by fortran12: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2014
masu:

View Fred06's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Fred06's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To fred06
Time registered: September 06, 2009
Time spent online: 13 hours & 53 minutes
View Fred06's posts (12)
Section Most Active In: Politics

From 2009 september 6th you registered on nl you only post 6 comments and claim now to be from naija delta and a christian.

These yoruba muslim guys are so funny. Lies are another name for you guys including fulanis

Please what does his profile have to do with his tribe and religion?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by nationwide1(m): 1:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Forget about PDP and APC....
Lets tell ourselves the truth....
I have never seen a Muslim supporting Jonathan.....
Christians support Buhari, nobody threatens them....
I saw a Muslim on facebook page by d name Suleiman Azeez who prayed for Jonathan that Allah should help him to overcome his challenges and govern this country well #GEJALLTHEWAY.....
That was d first time to see a Muslim pray for d president...... To my greatest suprise, he got hundreds of Replies from mostly Hausas/fulani laying curses on him and saying all sort of rubbish.....
* Someone even replied, may Allah destroy him and Jonathan ....
I can't believe my eyes...
Others were condeming him to hellfire, laying curses upon his generation...
I have noticed this mostly on facebook among D hausas-fulanis... They lay curses, threatens to kill and condems anyone who supports Jonathan to al-jannah/hellfire....
What is this suppose to mean.... I wonder if this hausa-fulanis brains are different from that of their cows........
If this is the true color of the Islamic politics, then I pity this country.....
Why get surprised? I pity the unwise Christians. In the Hausa / Fulani north now, anyone who is known to support GEJ is threatened with death. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by PenSniper: 1:51am On Dec 29, 2014
BUHARI/APC is a pregnant woman about to give birth to ISIS.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 29, 2014
When men like the Noblezone say, Nigeria is JINXED, we are called names!

Common folks. You cannot build a nation if there are extreme value systems!

I feel the pains in my heart too, but the ugly truth is this, Nigeria will disappoint you all who have high hopes for her!

The ethnic/religious divide is too big to be ignored!

Mark mu words, blood will flow in 2015 and it wont be from Boko Haram!

He that have ears let him hear
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by biafranqueen: 3:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:
"If They Stop You, Kill Them" - Buhari to Supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
This is what I call shameful only in Nigeria could a tyrant like GMB walk the street!

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by bjohn22: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2014
It s all a hoax. It was a fake account created on twitter in less that 24hors with a fake picture.

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by bjohn22: 3:44am On Dec 29, 2014
More of fake imam

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by IKJ66(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2014
** in westlife voice****

GMB 2015
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Maakhir(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2014
blesseddivah:
An Islamic cleric, Ima Sadiq on Saturday took to his
Twitter handle to canvass support for Muhammadu
Buhari, Presidential candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, APC.
The cleric called on Muslims to vote for Buhari saying it is
a sin to support a non-muslim.
See tweets below:

This is completely and utterly wrong.
If the Muslim man has no capacity to become a leader and would obviously be a poor one then you don't have to vote for them.

This is equally true if you know the man would misuse his position of poower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / Why We Fast On 9th And 10th Muharram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.