Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric (9362 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
k
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by babestella: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:
"If They Stop You, Kill Them" - Buhari to Supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Wow, oh my God, I just saw this video now, I have been ignoring it but decided to see it now. It's absolutely pathetic that Buhari will make such comments and even waving a spear in front of his followers, then he expects to lead NIGERIA. Nigeria is completely finished. This man should be in jail, he is a deranged terrorist, a lazy bigot, a cannibal who should be locked up. I tell you NIGERIANS in the south better get ready for a show down because this savage called Buhari will certainly lose the election and his foot soldiers will come once again to kill.

The national leaders of APC are so visionless for fielding a terrorist, an arsonist, a murder instigator. They are the real problem of this nation.

May God help NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by abbey621(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
When will Nigerians stop listening to washed-up clerics, stop using religion or tribe as the basis of credibility. I support Buhari not because of his religion or tribe, I support him because it can't get worse than the current government. The past 6 years, Nigeria has declined in almost every sector and yet we want to vote for the same government because the leader is a Christian or because he had no shoes, let's wake up and use our brain. Is it not funny that we did not see any twitter comments before buhari's candidacy was announced, is it a coincidence that PDP and GEJ's supporters are not talking about GEJ's accomplishments while in office but are rather bent on talking about the negatives of the opponent? Be wise Nigerians, say no to mediocrity!
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
Good now u r talking!So I should pitch "my tenth with US"which 1 u belong my brother?

Which one you wan make I dey before

I go leave where dem dey do coronation dey go burial?

Mbanu.

We are with Goodluck. Welcome to our fold.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by FastShipping: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Op, you are a LIAR!

You have been spreading this falsehood for the past five days. may God purnish you for this your lies.

That imam does not exist. You and your fellow PDP/TANoids created the BB dp and make it look like the guy is supporting Buhari. meanwhile, you and I know this is a big scam.

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by html14java(f): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
I think say ds topic been hit FP
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by godox2(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
PDP is this issue based campaign ? Pls stop hiring people to post lies. We the Christian s now know the direction you are taking and all your plans will not work. Ask whether it is a sin for a Muslim to be a vice to a christian? Ask Namadi, how I wish my people from southern Kaduna were not caged by religious blackmailers. For sure one day God will open their eyes to distinguished between truth and lies. Our religious leaders narrow their thinking to sentiment not performance. The corrupt political class bought their conscience pushing their followers to make wrong choice and decision . LET'S WAKE UP Pls FOR A CHANGE
GMB FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by creampusha: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Can you people just borrow yourself a little brain?
1. The picture used as display is for a gay imam in America. How does that tie into the message been sent?
2. Go and check out the people he/she is following. It includes Ellen degeneres (a lesbian), Reuben abati, P square, tiwa savage. How do these people represent his form of "Islam"?
3. Account was set up few days ago. Doesn't that smack of someone trying to be mischievous? Remember "Wendell Simlin"?
4. I am not asking you to vote for Buhari but if you aren't, have solid reasons for such. Not these crude lies and half truths.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Callfubu(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Macelliot:
This is a politics of Religion.
I pity my Christians brothers shouting Sai buhari.......
The Devil u know is better that the devil u don't know.....
the devil we know (GEJ), the devil we don't know (GMB). I beg to differ tho. GMB is the demon we all know but want to justify because we are tired of the devil we know. I'm not scared in the slightest bit because I know GEJ will win. all those clamoring for change and will not still line up to vote, dem think say na twitter votes dey count?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by mirexxx(f): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Have seen them in action,haven't u see dem?
i've seen dem lipsrsealed
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Ikengawo: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014
abbey621:
When will Nigerians stop listening to washed-up clerics, stop using religion or tribe as the basis of credibility. I support Buhari not because of his religion or tribe, I support him because it can't get worse than the current government. The past 6 years, Nigeria has declined in almost every sector and yet we want to vote for the same government because the leader is a Christian or because he had no shoes, let's wake up and use our brain. Is it not funny that we did not see any twitter comments before buhari's candidacy was announced, is it a coincidence that PDP and GEJ's supporters are not talking about GEJ's accomplishments while in office but are rather bent on talking about the negatives of the opponent? Be wise Nigerians, say no to mediocrity!

You're lying.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by mikron(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014
AbdH:
......but all the education the Christians of this country have had for years now can't be for nothing. How can any normal human being believe this farce?!

No wonder we have a nonperforming joker as our leader.
thats ur opinion though
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by muhamm3d: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Pdp doing everything to confuse and coherse xtians not to vote for buhari. This nigga might actually be planted by pdp just to target xtians. Muslims and xtians voted fr obasanjo.. Muslims and xtians also voted for jonathan, same will also happen to buhari. Religion has no business with politics. Distinguishing the two is also very cogent and mandatory. Going by the way xtians and muslims are tackling each other on matters of rulership, then i must say the traditional worshippers are d real heroes in nigeria cos they hv nver been repd and yet hold no grudge against the govt or any entity in nigeria. We shd completely dissociate religion from politics. Jonathan has failed both muslims and xtians in nigeria. Xtians and muslims are being killed everyday by insurgents, xtians and mulims are d ones wdout d electricity, both membrs of the religions are suffering wen it comes to standard and cost of living and not that xtians are enjoying while muslims are suffering under jonathan. We are all suffering in nigeria. yet ds pdp thugs trying everything to cast shadow over our eyes frm seeing d truth. I am a muslim and i voted fr obasanjo, yaradua and jonathan on the premise that things would get better, but this good for nothing snail in abuja will ruin us in another 4 years. Hence buhari. If buhari was pagan and hes this steadfast i will still vote for him. Thank you.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by mikron(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2014
WHY ALWAYS MUSLIMS?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Which one you wan make I dey before

I go leave where dem dey do coronation dey go burial?

Mbanu.

We are with Goodluck. Welcome to our fold.
where r u from and pls which part of Nigeria do u reside?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by babestella: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2014
abbey621:

Please wake up bro, the APC never cared about GEJs achievement. They never want to see it. All they see is negativity and that is what their cheap popularity is built on. I can beleive you are saying this. Why not APC say "we can see the good deeds of GEJ in so so sector, but our party APC can do better, look at what we have done in LAGOS". How about that? NO, all they see is boko haram which we can now comfortably accuse them of starting. Please watch the video of Buhari waving his spear and telling his supporters to "kill them" you will be disappointed.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
where r u from and pls which part of Nigeria do u reside?

a. Ibo
b. Lagos
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by crownprince102: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
As a cleric in islam, you can't tell us what is wrong and what is right without giving evidence and reference either to the QURAN or SUNNA and HADITH of holy prophet Muhammed (S.A.W). Islam is a religion of peace and not for violence. Abu Talib, the uncle of Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) was never a muslim till dealth and their was no form of attack from the prophet to him, their was mutual relation of Uncle and Nephew btw them. Umar and Uthman were both from the Quraysh clan, the clan who was after the fall of the prophet, though they converted to Islam, they both didn't seize to support their family and friends who weren't muslims. In an hadith, the prophet assisted an old woman to carry his heavy load home even though the woman is an idol worshipper (though she later convery to islam). Muhammed (S.A.W) had mutual relationship with unbelievers which was showcased in the "oath of hudaybiyah" which he made with the unbelievers who sent him out of the holy city of makkah (mecca as it is usually spelt). The oath was all about how the muslim and the unbelievers will live together in peace, it comprises of 9 principle, law and guidelines. This should proof to intellectuals that islam doesn't support violence and neglect of unbelievers in any kind. When you encounter any statement or declaration like this, please kindly request for vivid reference.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by babestella: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
muhamm3d:
Pdp doing everything to confuse and coherse xtians not to vote for buhari. This nigga might actually be planted by pdp just to target xtians. Muslims and xtians voted fr obasanjo.. Muslims and xtians also voted for jonathan, same will also happen to buhari. Religion has no business with politics. Distinguishing the two is also very cogent and mandatory. Going by the way xtians and muslims are tackling each other on matters of rulership, then i must say the traditional worshippers are d real heroes in nigeria cos they hv nver been repd and yet hold no grudge against the govt or any entity in nigeria. We shd completely dissociate religion from politics. Jonathan has failed both muslims and xtians in nigeria. Xtians and muslims are being killed everyday by insurgents, xtians and mulims are d ones wdout d electricity, both membrs of the religions are suffering wen it comes to standard and cost of living and not that xtians are enjoying while muslims are suffering under jonathan. We are all suffering in nigeria. yet ds pdp thugs trying everything to cast shadow over our eyes frm seeing d truth. I am a muslim and i voted fr obasanjo, yaradua and jonathan on the premise that things would get better, but this good for nothing snail in abuja will ruin us in another 4 years. Hence buhari. If buhari was pagan and hes this steadfast i will still vote for him. Thank you.

Please stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by muhamm3d: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2014
godox2:
PDP is this issue based campaign ? Pls stop hiring people to post lies. We the Christian s now know the direction you are taking and all your plans will not work. Ask whether it is a sin for a Muslim to be a vice to a christian? Ask Namadi, how I wish my people from southern Kaduna were not caged by religious blackmailers. For sure one day God will open their eyes to distinguished between truth and lies. Our religious leaders narrow their thinking to sentiment not performance. The corrupt political class bought their conscience pushing their followers to make wrong choice and decision . LET'S WAKE UP Pls FOR A CHANGE
GMB FOR PRESIDENT!!!
may God bless you and your family for this post alone. Happiness shall be your portion for ever and ever in d name of God.bless u

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Haywhymido(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2014
I don't vote base on religion,i vote based on wot i see in u.Someone dat has governed dis nation 4 6yrs n failed,still asking 4 anoda 4/5yrs is a greedy man.D clueless one don turn oliver twist.am a muslim,if pdp present anoda xtian candidate dat mean well,have gud plans 4 nigerians, who is better dan GMB y wont i vote 4 him??All i want is sumone who can change nigeria 4 gud. Pls, dont quote to tell me jonathan is d one, remember he has already failed us. 6yrs no be small thing ooo
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Macelliot(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Why was this topic removed from d frontpage? Ishilove Lalasticala therealmrstan
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by babestella: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2014
This are the kind of imams that encourage northern youths to join boko haram.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by babestella: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Macelliot:

The topic has been removed from the front page. Food for thought. Nairaland. Nairaland. Ok maybe they have threatened Seun via a phone call.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

a. Ibo
b. Lagos
If uv ever lived in the North from 2010 till present,even if you are being paid to vote joThAN,u ll not...

Yesterdday in Bauchi PDP were ready and willing to pay people who ll campaign for them as much as over 70K but they dint get even a single soul,whc we gladly did for free 2011 both Muslims and Christians...We voted Jonathan in all over the North but he has failed us woefully and we ll vote him out and give another guy the chance....If Buhari fails we ll vote him out again!!!Really sorry I av seen a lot here bro!Can nva Vote PDP or Goodluck
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by tit(f): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Haywhymido:
I don't vote base on religion,i vote based on wot i see in u.Someone dat has governed dis nation 4 6yrs n failed,still asking 4 anoda 4/5yrs is a greedy man.D clueless one don turn oliver twist.am a muslim,if pdp present anoda xtian candidate dat mean well,have gud plans 4 nigerians, who is better GMB y wont i vote 4 him??All i want is sumone who can change nigeria 4 gud. Pls, dont quote to tell me jonathan is d one, remember he has already failed us. 6yrs no be small thing ooo

what is good about Mohammadu Buhari?
Is it nepotism? He allowed his in-law to import 53 suitcases of foreign currency.
is it favoritism? He filled NNPC with incompetent people.
is it treason? he plotted coup and overthrew the lawful, democratic government of President Sahagari.
is it tyranny: he threw Fela, Gani, Tai Solarin all in jail!
is it common lawlessness: he executed 3 innocent Nigerians for crimes they did not commit
is it beastility: he used soldiers to flog people in the streets!

what exactly is good at about buhari the boko haram sponsor?

Jonathan might not be an angel,
but buhari is a devil!

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by HzRF(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:
Lies as usual. Reno Omokri created some twitter handles with Hausa/Fulani Muslim names to deceive some gullible Nigerians and Nairaland has already fallen for the scam. Omokri recruited some guys to create accounts on every social media, with Muslim names.

Functions of the Accounts.

1.) To insult/curse Jonathan

2.) To threaten Northern Muslims not to vote Jonathan.

3.) To make it look like Buhari is an islamic fanatic.

4.) To make some gullible Christians think that since Muslims are supporting Buhari, they should support Jonathan as well.

Unfortunately for the Jonathanians/Samboriboberians, we've known their plans already. You can't divide Nigerians along tribal/religious lines. Bunch of failures.

Buhari being giving them sleepless nights and restless days since 1983!
The gov that was stoned was also planned right

Keep enhancing the game hopefully ur northern brothers will house u when they itz time to face it off
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by lafuria1(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Macelliot:

It was removed because the news is fake.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by iamrealdeji(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Forget about PDP and APC....
Lets tell ourselves the truth....
I have never seen a Muslim supporting Jonathan.....
Christians support Buhari, nobody threatens them....
I saw a Muslim on facebook page by d name Suleiman Azeez who prayed for Jonathan that Allah should help him to overcome his challenges and govern this country well #GEJALLTHEWAY.....
That was d first time to see a Muslim pray for d president...... To my greatest suprise, he got hundreds of Replies from mostly Hausas/fulani laying curses on him and saying all sort of rubbish.....
* Someone even replied, may Allah destroy him and Jonathan ....
I can't believe my eyes...
Others were condeming him to hellfire, laying curses upon his generation...
I have noticed this mostly on facebook among D hausas-fulanis... They lay curses, threatens to kill and condems anyone who supports Jonathan to al-jannah/hellfire....
What is this suppose to mean.... I wonder if this hausa-fulanis brains are different from that of their cows........
If this is the true color of the Islamic politics, then I pity this country.....
Good you said hause/Fulani,hausa /fulani is different from muslim,ethnic group apart,religion apart,everybody knows that hausas and Fulanis are cows and anti-social fools that can kill while they're angry,im a yoruba and a muslim,it doesn't mean I don't like people like Ojukwu,Awolowo,Mandela,they're non muslims and yet I like and admire them much more than the likes of IBB,Atiku that are muslims,and I've never seen anywhere in the Quran where it says it's a sin for not voting for a non muslim,some of these clerics don't even understand arabic language properly,so,its more like reading the Quran backwards,they misquote the Quran a lot
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by creampusha: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2014
babestella:

Wow, oh my God, I just saw this video now, I have been ignoring it but decided to see it now. It's absolutely pathetic that Buhari will make such comments and even waving a spear in front of his followers, then he expects to lead NIGERIA. Nigeria is completely finished. This man should be in jail, he is a deranged terrorist, a lazy bigot, a cannibal who should be locked up. I tell you NIGERIANS in the south better get ready for a show down because this savage called Buhari will certainly lose the election and his foot soldiers will come once again to kill.

The national leaders of APC are so visionless for fielding a terrorist, an arsonist, a murder instigator. They are the real problem of this nation.

May God help NIGERIA.

How people jump from "defend your votes" to "go out and kill" calls into serious question the level of education been received in Nigeria. IF (and that's a big IF) Buhari was calling for violence, from his speech, he was saying it should start from the polling booth, not after results had been announced. He was very clear. Register. Vote. STAY to make sure your vote is counted and confirmed. This was the most used phrase in the lead up to 2011 elections because people discovered vote manipulation after voting from the previous election. Organizations like EIE Nigeria even had a phrase for it: RSVP- register, select (candidate), vote, protect (your vote). Could he have phrased it better? Yes. But if we been honest here, this is just diversionary tactics taking away from more important issues.
FYI: what he is holding in his hand is a mock up of a pen, the symbol of the CPC, the party he contested under in 2011.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by iamrealdeji(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2014
babestella:

May God help NIGERIA.
Go and sleep biatch,and stop crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.