Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric (9349 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by lafuria1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Please remove this from the front page, the so called ima sadiq is fake, check the link below,

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/19175-fake-twitter-account-to-discredit-buhari-surfaces

The pic of the so called ima sadiq is a US citizens.

Please beware of fake news, pdp stands so much to gain from religion tension

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by oathman(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
In as much as we are all nigerians, i can vote anybody that will make this country grate again
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by slinkman(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
Oboy u chop craz?Abi dem swear 4 ur papa?never in ur life mention me with such nasty word!!
foolish pig
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by mirexxx(f): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Not when u meet d pakistan muslims.
av u met em dear?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
This is why all civilized countries separate 'Church' (Religion of any kind or even none) and State.

These people often have just a Religious 'Education' where they learn their respective Holy Book but are quite ignorant and uneducated about how the world works and what is proper, moral and ethical!

Vote for the candidate who represents the Policies you approve of irrespective of their Tribe or Religion. It is the only way for Africa to move forward.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
slinkman:
foolish pig
Mad goat
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Dnt care If am gonna be the last man standing. ... still buhari come 2015! All these pdp propaganda is just by the way.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by slinkman(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
Mad goat
frisky buffalo

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by AbdH: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Funniez:
One of the major reasons why I hate islam though I dont hate muslims.

Don't be naive. There is no Muslim cleric by that name. That account was probably opened by Buhari haters.
He has 55 tweets and 68 followers.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
av u met em dear?
Have seen them in action,haven't u see dem?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by jkendy(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
He doesn't need telling us. After all, we knw how Nigerian politics is being played.
It's been long, religion & politics in our country are like Siamese twins.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by fishkaveli(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Mi ole dibo fun buhari lailai...
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
slinkman:
frisky buffalo
hehe....be lik e dey sweet u?

Deluded CAT
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by alaoeri: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
To the gullible ones & ill informed its a fake/parody twitter account created on the 26th of december, this is definitely hardy work of the saTANs they will go to any length to smear the general's good image & it won't work by the special grace of God.
2015 sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
This is really a shame!can u imagine a very sensitive talk in dis dangerous hour!

Religion of peace?

The comment itself can cause chaos...Really unfair

I'm a christain but want to cast my vote for Buhari come2015

Nigeria is finished if some idiot!s go about preaching ths nonsense to people!

I ll av a re-think

Draws him aside. Whispers to his ears.This is exactly what we have been telling people. Inciting statements dividing Nigerians along religious lines and we wonder why we have post election violence.

There is great joy in heaven over your soul.

Welcome!
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by watered(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Look at how this cleric that wears half trouser destroyed all that Buhari had hoped to achieve. If we (Nigerian Christians) want to vote by religion then the Hausa Muslims will never rule this nation.

Most illiterate folks will hit here telling me that North has a 'dense' population because the region occupies a large land mass. Let me make it clear that in Northern Nigeria, land mass does not equal to population density; if you doubt me travel across Niger, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa states to mention but a few and see for yourselves.

The claimed population that Northern Nigeria barks with; how many of them can cast votes that won't be declared void? In other words, illiteracy is at its peak up there.

Northerners should call their shepherds to order because they are the ones jeopardising their progress.

God Bless Nigeria!!!

Vote wisely and Vote GEJ till 2019
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by slinkman(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
hehe....be lik e dey sweet u?

Deluded CAT
degraded black Ape
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Draws him aside. Whispers to his ears.This is exactly what we have been telling people. Inciting statements dividing Nigerians along religious lines and we wonder why we have post election violence.

There is great joy in heaven over your soul.

Welcome!
Which Soul?did I tel u my soul was lost!Chairman.....I'm talking about 2015 Election,u r tlkin abt soul!!!Hello......R u a learner?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Funniez:
One of the major reasons why I hate islam though I dont hate muslims.

You actually believe this crap? Pls don't be gullible.

This, as far as am concerned is a pdp propaganda to make it look as if its a religious war so as to win votes for jona.

I don't like buhari or gej but for sure, this is a lie
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Etizz: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2014
these guys should be held responsible for supporting boko-harramism........
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2014
slinkman:
degraded black Ape
lol....U try

I surrender

#shakeshandwithhim

Fyt don finish

Good nyt
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by AbdH: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2014
......but all the education the Christians of this country have had for years now can't be for nothing. How can any normal human being believe this farce?!

No wonder we have a nonperforming joker as our leader.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Empiree: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Why are you people taking this man seriously?. Instead of using this avenue to pass insults on Islam and Muslims, you should ignore his comment for simple facts:

1. His real name is Daayiee Abdullah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayiee_Abdullah

2. He is not a Nigerian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayiee_Abdullah

3. He is gay (i:e muslim community dont take him seriously)
http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/america-tonight-blog/2013/12/20/meet-america-s-firstopenlygayimam.html

4. His opinion on Nigeria election is irrelevant

However, base on his opinion, it might suggests to some Muslims to do as he said because of Christians past in Nigeria. It was reported that, I think in the 80s, when Nigeria borrowed money from Saudi Arabia. Saudi, being a Muslim country, and Nigeria majority Muslim country, would not charge Nigeria interests. The only conditions given by Saudi at that time was:

1. They pay back the money (exact amount they borrowed) for as long as they wish

2. Second condition was they establish regular prayer(salat) for Muslims . A must for all Muslims.

What did Christians do?. They started shouting "Muslims want to convert Nigeria to Islam". They instilled this wrong notion on people up till this moment. This alone would make Muslims to want to vote for fellow Muslim even if he's a jack.

This is my submission
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by mikron(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2014
how can i vote for a muslim that sees us christians as ARNA (unbelievers)? a representative of a religion that have constantly declared WAR on Christians? a representative of a religion that vow to slaughter Christians at every given chance they get? a MAN (Buhari) that openly in 2011 after the presidential elections threatened to unleash violence to the citizens of my dear country (dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood) should he lose the next election (2015)? i dont hate the man but i hate what he represents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2014
This is unarguably the most biased,bigotic,fanatical and useless comment ever made by a man who claim to be Allah's representative on earth.I hope the christians know what they are doing by applauding Buhari?. Some muslims shaa..
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
Which Soul?did I tel u my soul was lost!Chairman.....I'm talking about 2015 Election,u r tlkin abt soul!!!Hello......R u a learner?

Sorry na. I am talking about 2015 elections too.

Come and pitch your tent with us and leave people making provocative statements.

Welcome.
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
alaoeri:
To the gullible ones & ill informed its a fake/parody twitter account created on the 26th of december, this is definitely hardy work of the saTANs they will go to any length to smear the general's good image & it won't work by the special grace of God.
2015 sai Buhari.

That's exactly what am stating!!! Y are nigerians so gullible.

Do you know the funny thing, the powerful people are actually consisting of both religions and they sit down on a round table to plot on how to cause issues for selfish reasons.
This is really sad

1 Like

Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by buoye1(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Sorry na. I am talking about 2015 elections too.

Come and pitch your tent with us and leave people making provocative statements.

Welcome.
Good now u r talking!So I should pitch "my tenth with US"which 1 u belong my brother?
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by ocheu(f): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Chommieblaq:
this is d kind of ppl dat causes wahala, We are trying to make Nigerians see beyond religion n tribe , dis one is dea making useless statement dat will only cause chaos. abeg dis jus pissed mi off.
is just a way to stop people from voting buhari. All na politics even d op is a politician, and he is against buhari. D story too is contradicting if not why would buhari choose a Christian as his vice. Lies
Re: It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric by slinkman(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
lol....U try

I surrender

#shakeshandwithhim

Fyt don finish

Good nyt
grin.. good night bro.. you too try .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.