Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi (757 Views)

Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by NSNA: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Who wants to bet?
If Buhari should win and implement all his strict ideologies...
Nigeria will collapse like the way Sanusi made a booming bank industry to close down banks and lose workers with his ITK(I too know) mentality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by mikolo80: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
NSNA:
Who wants to bet?
If Buhari should win and implement all his strict ideologies...
Nigeria will collapse like the way Sanusi made a booming bank industry to close down banks and lose workers with his ITK(I too know) mentality.
first nothing will collapse under GMT buuuuttt.......
If it does,is collapse not better than this shoeless clueless fisherman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by lekhane(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2014
That's exactly what we need cos after the collapse things got better, we are ready to pay the price, all we need is CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by NSNA: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
The people that follow Buhari are wishful thinkers

Of course he might get there and do a great job but it is better to go with someone that is already there and making a steady progress.
The main problem of Nigeria as it is Security in the North and Corruption
I will fault Jonathans handling of the security challenges but not blame him for it
With regards to corruption it is the many corrupt Nigerians that need to change there ways

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2014
God know i won't vote a TERRORIST!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by major466(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
There's no need for bets. Buhari will not even set his foot on Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Worse than Sanusi
Re: Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi by princeandex: 5:00am On Dec 30, 2014
lekhane:
That's exactly what we need cos after the collapse things got better, we are ready to pay the price, all we need is CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi/Cross River at war? / Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) / What If General Buhari Fails Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.