Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) (2485 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by ScapeGoat(m): 2:43am On Dec 29, 2014
as you can see i have my new year girl friend all ready . in this thread my main aim is to not make you to be single this new year, alot of people are single this year, why? they dont know how to making it work out from meet, woo down to propose. some might say no they do ' but they dont know alot of factor also contribute but guys dont know, this include how you work and using perfume . its really important, i will teach it here

Working on yourself - if you are virgin pleas stop for 2015 have a girlfriend sake angry mature ladies dont like virgin. read the evil it we cause you here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin

Meet For the first time- bruv pleas dont smile like this to her when you see/looking at are for first time

Type of girls to watchout for- read here it help https://www.nairaland.com/1828233/5-type-girls-guys-should

How to - dont ever start and say ' You look familiar' this is not sexy, the girl know you dont no her . girl are really smart they have been learning from when the friend of there mummy say 'wow see fine girl, who help you make you hair'

Attraction- if you see celebrity you will hear alot of perfume around them , girl cant help it. they melt at this things, some guy dont know how strong role a perfume play in attraction untill one lady with perfume pass them and they hear the saint.

Swagga tip- Shoes! bruv, scientis as found out that the second thing a lady look in a male guy after face is he shoe.. ladies has been learning fashion since small , they pay attention to colour , design and how you comb your hair.

Round Up- if you can beware of this things , you will shootup your chance of getting a fine and intellgent girlfriend like i do ( check my profile grin ) .

Cheer to happy 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by leshluap(m): 3:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by spicy244(f): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Op, with dis your grammar,I bet you, NO gf in 2015. Don't u know ladies love guys that can speak n write good english?

7 Likes

Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 29, 2014
sad
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Baba419(m): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Theres some truth in there sha
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by ScapeGoat(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
leshluap:
bruv pleas this is serious topic angry
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by ScapeGoat(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2014
spicy244:
Op, with dis your grammar,I bet you, NO gf in 2015. Don't u know ladies love guys that can speak n write good english?
shocked wow correct constructive english, i like girl who can write constructive english .. happy new year spicy
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by ScapeGoat(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
sirRiddy:
sad
this is serious topic angry
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by ScapeGoat(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Baba419:
Theres some truth in there sha
this is as a result of extensive scientis research angry bruv if you use this cues you will have girlfriend this year
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by lilbazy(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Mehnnn,the gbagauns wey dey dis topic no be ordinary o,dis one na spiritual o. Anyways Bow down to the ONE TRUE GOD,JEHOVAH
JIREH,JEHOVAH NISSI,JEHOVAH ELSHADAI... and
be saved. Jesus till eternity.
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Exjoker(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2014
undecided
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Swaggot00(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Exjoker:
undecided
no offence but guy abeg change this your dp. na God i use beg you.. na beg i dy beg , shey may i postrate?

2 Likes

Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Swaggot00:
no offence but guy abeg change this your dp. na God i use beg you.. na beg i dy beg , shey may i postrate?

e b like i go join u beg am o, d guy no jst laff at all kai, dis country wicked o
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
wit diz ur gunshots, u tink i will get a girlfriend
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Swaggot00(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

e b like i go join u beg am o, d guy no jst laff at all kai, dis country wicked o
abi nw guy. his location reads ' Living in a Hell-like country called
NIGERIA '..
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Raynee(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
warris this??
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Here where i live people like OP don't exist.
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by swagdopey: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Attraction- if you see celebrity you will
hear alot of perfume around them , girl
cant help it. they melt at this things, some
guy dont know how strong role a perfume
play in attraction untill one lady with
perfume pass them and they hear the
saint.

OP dis is high quality gbagaun... Na wen dem start to hear perfume??
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Mystery007(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
swagdopey:
Attraction- if you see celebrity you will
hear alot of perfume around them , girl
cant help it. they melt at this things, some
guy dont know how strong role a perfume
play in attraction untill one lady with
perfume pass them and they hear the
saint.

OP dis is high quality gbagaun... Na wen dem start to hear perfume??
Lolz.. Ah tire oo. For dis new year naim prsn want murder dah kind english.
Dis OP no go kill prsn with laugh
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
D shoe part is true@op...infact #neatness#
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by hitleraldof(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
congrats you just succeeded in opening the most useless trends of 2014.infact everyone who opened this trend has been made a bit duller after reading your trash.may God have mercy on your soul
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by spicy244(f): 4:05am On Dec 30, 2014
hitleraldof:
congrats you just succeeded in opening the most useless trends of 2014.infact everyone who opened this trend has been made a bit duller after reading your trash.may God have mercy on your soul

Do u mean to say thread? SMH for some guyz in dis country. Na useless form dem go dey form up n down
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by spicy244(f): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2014
ScapeGoat:
shocked wow correct constructive english, i like girl who can write constructive english .. happy new year spicy

Happy new year in advance
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by hitleraldof(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
spicy244:

Do u mean to say thread? SMH for some guyz in dis country. Na useless form dem go dey form up n down
thank you madam i guess you have heard of auto correct i guess my phones keyboard does dat
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
spicy244:

Lol grin
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
hitleraldof:
thank you madam i guess you have heard of auto correct i guess my phones keyboard does dat

Boss autocorrect cant change 'thread' to 'trend'. Mba!!! Jst accept your mistake honourably

1 Like

Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Sezua(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
ScapeGoat:

Attraction- if you see celebrity you will hear alot of perfume around them ,
Bros, i hail oh
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Na newbies full this thread see as dem dey rant crap without even seeing the humour in the Op's article....If u dont know spacegoat its either u r not active in dis section of Nl or u r a newbie!
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by hitleraldof(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=30083157]

Boss autocorrect cant change 'thread' to 'trend'. Mba!!! Jst accept your mistake honourably [/ Baba ma guy dat tin don tey obeni calm down ]
Re: No More Loneliness ( The Last Post You Will Need In 2014) by Adesam09(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
ScapeGoat:
as you can see i have my new year girl friend all ready . in this thread my main aim is to not make you to be single this new year, alot of people are single this year, why? they dont know how to making it work out from meet, woo down to propose. some might say no they do ' but they dont know alot of factor also contribute but guys dont know, this include how you work and using perfume . its really important, i will teach it here

Working on yourself - if you are virgin pleas stop for 2015 have a girlfriend sake angry mature ladies dont like virgin. read the evil it we cause you here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin

Meet For the first time- bruv pleas dont smile like this to her when you see/looking at are for first time

Type of girls to watchout for- read here it help https://www.nairaland.com/1828233/5-type-girls-guys-should

How to - dont ever start and say ' You look familiar' this is not sexy, the girl know you dont no her . girl are really smart they have been learning from when the friend of there mummy say 'wow see fine girl, who help you make you hair'

Attraction- if you see celebrity you will hear alot of perfume around them , girl cant help it. they melt at this things, some guy dont know how strong role a perfume play in attraction untill one lady with perfume pass them and they hear the saint.

Swagga tip- Shoes! bruv, scientis as found out that the second thing a lady look in a male guy after face is he shoe.. ladies has been learning fashion since small , they pay attention to colour , design and how you comb your hair.

Round Up- if you can beware of this things , you will shootup your chance of getting a fine and intellgent girlfriend like i do ( check my profile grin ) .

Cheer to happy 2015

Make I quote you before you edit & modify it....
Male Guy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? / How True Is This / Does Playing Romantic Songs While Making Love Add Spice 2 D Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.