Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (79296 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2014
When i was a young playa if i have seen this post it would have save me from 15 year of learning how to be playa but 15 years later now im a get girl god grin
along the line i learn you should avoid some type of girl whether you are playa or a long time relationship man . pleas avoid this category of girl
1. Girls that do make up
as i playa i have see it all. see if you go to cub and pick a female girl up thinking she is tiwo savage and get home to see shes not tiwu savage after spending all your miney then you will learn to run fro this female girls angry
Tiwu Savage

After Getting Home

2. Black turn yellow girl aka light skin black
playa ! stop looking at face , sto! 15 year experience as thought me to look female girls first on leg !! see scientis as found out female are the biggest lier with skin colour especially the light skin black angry .. Trick to know black turn yellow female girl is to look female girl first on the leg!! everybody takia of face but only true people takia of leg
Face

Leg

See face before she light skin black

See leg before she light skin black

hmmm

3.Female girl that go to gym
hmmm . see my exporience with one + photo here . click here https://www.nairaland.com/1793010/broken-joystick-im-pains-picture
4. Girl that their hair always coil
this expectional, for rich guy like me grin we can go forrit but for male guy playa who are not rich pleas run from this female girls ! see scientis as found female girl that fiz hair always go for more, scientis as also found the lowest original brazilian hair is in the range of 20k to 21k per strand , let do maths! 1 strand=20k , 200 strand = 1 coil , 500 coil in naira = shocked !!!

4.Female girl that eat indomie everytime
pleas stop! for every playa that value it stomach like me pleas stay of this type of girls or else your food times-table will look like this
Morning - indomie and plantain...
Afternoon- spagetti and juice....
Night- macaroney and garri angry

5.Girls that say leave me o when you are wooing
This is the worstest of all ! playas pleas if the girl you are wooing ever say "leave me o" leave me o" leove me o" pleas do! scientis have found girls that say "leave me o" during wooing time will also say "leave me o" during night time shocked !!

Tipocal leave me o girl

Pleas Playa run from this female girls. tank

200 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Buhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah. Stage goat! U made my day dis morn, laff wan comot my kidney

65 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Cecediva(f): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Goat grin

25 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by lilmax(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2014
grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Randy100: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2014
I dey run when i see all this indomie girls.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Time to join players club if cecediva will allow me

7 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Ha! Female girls and male guys? Are you serious? grin

Funny thread though. grin

21 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by coolzeal(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Sometimes the leave me oo girl will end up coming oo.. Am not a playa sha.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ITbomb(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Indomie girls? Hell No!
Bleach? Can't even stand the lack of texture of their skin
Brazilian hair? Funny thing after spending so much, they would want to keep it for as long as possible. So comes the itching and the smell

I love light make up though, like those of Agybabe

22 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by succyreal(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2014
@ op warning.............

85 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Lol at Tiwo Savage

31 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by saasala(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
There is an iota of truth in every silly post. Oya ladies, here are the 5 types of guy you should avoid. Here: www.rzvfmxcg14i

18 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2014
LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammar.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
rozzay: Buhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah. Stage goat! U made my day dis morn, laff wan comot my kidney
this is no joke! angry who move this yo joke session?? angry !!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Randy100: I dey run when i see all this indomie girls.
bruv click here to get the right girl if you always get indomie girl click here
https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
opibycar: Time to join players club if cecediva will allow me
stay of my crush angry
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Victoriousvic: Ha! Female girls and male guys? Are you serious? grin

Funny thread though. grin
bruv do get girl with consitensy? if no then click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
coolzeal: Sometimes the leave me oo girl will end up coming oo.. Am not a playa sha.
bruv learn to be and the benefit of playa her . click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb: Indomie girls? Hell No!
Brazilian hair? Funny thing after spending so much, they would want to keep it for as long as possible. So comes the itching and the smell

stay of agybabe bruv. shes my angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
my new crush lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: LMAO ooooo. Give me one reason why I shouldn't 'roff' this guy? A goat in name is a goat indeed. You spent 15 years learning to be a player, I wonder how many years you will spend in learning good grammer.
insalt? angry

7 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by SpaceGoat: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie:

ps- adding you to my crush list lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by ITbomb(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: stay of agybabe bruv. shes my angry
Another scapegoat just submitted his name for slaughter.
The battle line has been drawn

7 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: this is no joke! angry who move this yo joke session?? angry !!
. OMG! Joke session! Bu hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahha. Una no go ki pesin!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: my new crush lipsrsealed
Feel free to crush tongue

Joke section? Lolll
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by mstik(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Spacegoat, i bu ewu! grin
Na so dis poo enter front page
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Lol at Tiwo Savage
it's Tuwo savage or semo savage. What a lovely face you've got. Btw, how can I compete with your dad?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agybabe(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb: Indomie girls? Hell No!

I'm blushing embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agybabe(f): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: stay of agybabe bruv. shes my angry

I just dey observe *fold hands*
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
TribalEAST: it's Tuwo savage or semo savage. What a lovely face you've got. Btw, how can I compete with your dad?
Tnx durl
And nope, my dad has no competitortongue
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Tnx durl
And nope, my dad has no competitortongue
yeah dat's what you'll think when you don't provide an atmosphere for competition. Can I get to know you then?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by hensben(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Lol at Tiwo Savage
sweery sup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.