Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda (744 Views)

That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience / Before You Have That Sex, Check In / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda by danielmichael(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Caroline Sam known as Maheeda in the
entertainment industry may be the bad
girl most parents wouldn’t want within a
yard of their wards, but the former
prostitute turned musician has an ace up
her sleeve.
In a riveting interview with Potpourri in
the year, the pretty mother of one gave
reasons why she is using sex and nudity
to sell her music, first gospel, before
really going secular.
According to her, she is treading the path
most Nigerian entertainers wouldn’t dare
because of their inhibitions.
“I had this vision of what’s happening
right now. Like I’m very bad, like I’m the
baddest girl in Nigeria which is not true.
So, my vision is actually to see my
posters in people’s bedrooms and stuff
like that. I want to be that sex symbol
one can fantasize about” she boasted.
Giving her reason for wanting her nude
and sex posters to adorn people’s
bedroom, the Lasgidi Chick and Naija
Bad Girl crooner explained it is a sort of
brand she is trying to build.
“Because it works abroad, it could work
here too. I had my challenges. They are
still there but there’s no stopping me
because I know that for anything new
you have to fight for it. I am leveraging
on being a sex symbol because sex sells.
I want to make money and also, I want to
make my name. It’s the only space in the
Nigerian music industry that is just there,
everybody is scared to tread on such a
path, so I’m daring it” she said.
You might also like it.....www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/want-sex-symbol-peoples-bedrooms-maheeda/

Re: I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda by IKJ66(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2014
ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð who cares ??
Re: I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda by etenyong(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Good for her and her family. Its a free world, but let her think about the implication to her and her family in the nearest future. WHAT A SHAME for fame and money
Re: I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda by danielmichael(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2014
etenyong:
Good for her and her family. Its a free world, but let her think about the implication to her and her family in the nearest future. WHAT A SHAME
Kpong unam ikot
Re: I Want To Be That Sex Symbol In Peoples Bedroom--maheeda by etenyong(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Good for her and her family. Its a free world, but let her think about the implication to her and her family in the nearest future. WHAT A SHAME for fame and money.

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Feelings Abt Nairalanders!!! / Must Read! Valentine's Day Myths Revealed / 25 Ways To Keep Being Romantic To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.