Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. (4869 Views)

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Exactly,guys wanna get married
Ladies aint intrstd anymore

I remeber when marriage gist could bore the hell out of me
Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
badoolee:

Gone are the days when they scare us with husband scarcity stories. Who cares?
Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by MrCork: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
3cycle:
What is happening? Everywhere I look it seems more guys are becoming more desperate for love/marriage?

I thought women were everywhere and picking a wife/lover isn't a difficult task but recently the table has turned and most men are on bended knees begging everything in a skirt for marriage/love.

Some don't even mind dating you without sex, others don't mind sharing even if its clear they would be used as "mugus" undecided Nawao the world is truly coming to an end.
Guys please carry yourselves with dignity. Thank you

angry

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
You can say tht again mam,no one cares grin
3cycle:

Gone are the days when they scare us with husband scarcity stories. Who cares?
Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by MrCork: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
3cycle:
What is happening? Everywhere I look it seems more guys are becoming more desperate for love/marriage?

I thought women were everywhere and picking a wife/lover isn't a difficult task but recently the table has turned and most men are on bended knees begging everything in a skirt for marriage/love.

Some don't even mind dating you without sex, others don't mind sharing even if its clear they would be used as "mugus" undecided Nawao the world is truly coming to an end.
Guys please carry yourselves with dignity. Thank you

....eeveryewher u looook??....so u look everywhere for sexxxxx and then u ask us to advise u?.....sweeery r u ok? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by mafioso47(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2015
badoolee:

are u sure of what u said my dear.?
Mythots
1. The rate at which Ladies go as far as using spiritual powers to trap men hasn't declined
2. The Number of women that Visit miracle homes and prayer centres, praying for husbands hasn't decreased
3. The Number of women that fall victim to 'Love and Marriage' scams over the internet, and fake religious people hasn't decreased.
It used to be a Man that finds a wife, now its the opposite now.
And Besides, Marriage gists is so much interesting to ladies that are of marriage-able age.. You are not ripe for marriage so it won't interest you now *tongueout*
Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
Op, abeg show me where you de see those guys undecided..

..in Nigeria a guy will date without sex....i must be dreaming cheesy

Its unrealistic
Re: Desperate Guys Everywhere I Look. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Lolz,yhu av a point tho
mafioso47:
are u sure of what u said my dear.?
Mythots
1. The rate at which Ladies go as far as using spiritual powers to trap men hasn't declined
2. The Number of women that Visit miracle homes and prayer centres, praying for husbands hasn't decreased
3. The Number of women that fall victim to 'Love and Marriage' scams over the internet, and fake religious people hasn't decreased.
It used to be a Man that finds a wife, now its the opposite now.
And Besides, Marriage gists is so much interesting to ladies that are of marriage-able age.. You are not ripe for marriage so it won't interest you now *tongueout*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? / My Life Is so Beautiful / She Was Shaking Her Small Bum Bum and He Puts His Cd And Knacked Her(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.