Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Sexual Needs! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Needs! (3639 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Needs! by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

I have always known u were a sweethrt kiss cheesy

Thank you babes! kiss cheesy
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Don't be deceived o! The reason Brash won't give up his relationship is because he's got like 10 'bust it babys' on the side who can give it to him whenever and however. grin grin

Lol . . . . . N'gbo brash
Shey na true angry angry cheesy

~Sauron~:

Girl of ma dreamz would like WHAT I LIKE, don't u reckon?? wink

Not necessarily, opposite attracts so they say tongue
Re: Sexual Needs! by debosky(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin cheesy

Wey ur evidence? cheesy

No be you I see for dat video wey dey do auditions for those big booty black mamas? grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

but there's always that RISK.

Men are not really bovvered about intact or EXtact. grin cheesy There's more to women than their hymens.
Some women were born WITHOUT it, so what does a piece of flesh prove??
It proves nada.

yea i kn ow,but there is always a proof dat shes a virgin,after penetration

since u said sex makes up a relationship,why is dat u men still dump dis same girls dat does everything to make u happy,why do u still leave and cheat on dis same babe dat hs given u d best of all sex,why do men still cheat on their wives even when shes good and go sleep wt d househelps or smone else
Re: Sexual Needs! by MrCrackles(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

No be you I see for that video wey dey do auditions for those big booty black mamas? grin grin grin

For where? cheesy

Abi na goggles u dey wear
?! grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
cholera:

yea i kn ow,but there is always a proof that shes a virgin,after penetration

since u said sex makes up a relationship,why is that u men still dump this same girls that does everything to make u happy,why do u still leave and cheat on this same babe that hs given u d best of all sex,why do men still cheat on their wives even when shes good and go sleep wt d househelps or smone else

Gbam!!!!!!
Whores grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by MrCrackles(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . N'gbo brash
Shey na true angry angry cheesy

Do you really believe Debosky? cheesy
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

Gbam!!!!!!
Whores grin grin grin

don't mind sauron jooo angry angry grin sex does not make up  a relationship for him,it makes up his abunna alone grin grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

Do you really believe Debosky? cheesy

Well u guys do have the habit of doing that na cheesy tongue

cholera:

don't mind sauron jooo angry angry grin sex does not make up a relationship for him,it makes up his abunna alone grin grin

Lolz . . . . grin

@Topic
Yes sex might be one of the factor that makes a relationship but its not worth losing relationship over undecided
Re: Sexual Needs! by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2008
cholera:

yea i kn ow,but there is always a proof that shes a virgin,after penetration

What's the proof? Care to tell me?

since u said sex makes up a relationship,why is that u men still dump this same girls that does everything to make u happy,why do u still leave and cheat on this same babe that hs given u d best of all sex,why do men still cheat on their wives even when shes good and go sleep wt d househelps or smone else

Sex is not the only thing. . . . . .It's the complete package, babes.
Of course, if the sex is good and the chic herself has got some lousy attitude, a guy would kick her ass out like polio.
The whole package has to be complete. . . . . .Good sex, nice attitude and chemistry has to be 100% crisp.
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

let the tightness is quite diff from d normal tightness,the walls holding up d vagi will def be closed togeda dat d guy will need an 10 bags of vaselines to oil d area

sex should be an extra curricular activity in a relationship(singles) but not the basic foundation of dat relationship sharon
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course, if the sex is good and the chic herself has got some lousy attitude, a guy would kick her ass out like polio.
The whole package has to be complete. . . . . .Good sex, nice attitude and [b]chemistry [/b]has to be 100% crisp.

chemistry?did u say chemistry?i wonder wat a man finds attractive in one dirty housemaid who hardly wahses her pantie.s,or shaves d hairs in her armpit and other v-region grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

The whole package has to be complete. . . . . .Good sex, nice attitude and chemistry has to be 100% crisp.

Those arent the total package in a relationship of a good relationship. To begin with, maintaining good relationships is a lot of hard work. Nothing happens just by chance or by sheer good luck – no sir! You get out what you put in, and that’s a fact of life.

What abt good communication undecided
Re: Sexual Needs! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
this thread is about sex . . . is Tope here yet?
Re: Sexual Needs! by Sauron1: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
cholera:

let the tightness is quite diff from d normal tightness,the walls holding up d vagi will def be closed togeda that d guy will need an 10 bags of vaselines to oil d area

Are u sure of this tightness?
I thunk this depends on the readiness of the woman in question. . . . .With a well orchestrated pre-intimacy, the tightness would disappear.
10 bags of vaseline?? DankEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??

sex should be an extra curricular activity in a relationship(singles) but not the basic foundation of that relationship sharon

It is not the basic foundation, i agree BUT relationship without SEX is like a house with no ROOF. grin grin grin

cholera:

chemistry?did u say chemistry?i wonder what a man finds attractive in one dirty housemaid who hardly wahses her pantie.s,or shaves d hairs in her armpit and other v-region grin

Sexual frustration drives men to shag their housemaids. . . . .If Madam is lousy in bed and a man's movement is triple-beamed by the Madam, the husband settle for babes within his premises. grin grin grin

tope2000:

Those arent the total package in a relationship of a good relationship. To begin with, maintaining good relationships is a lot of hard work. Nothing happens just by chance or by sheer good luck – no sir! You get out what you put in, and that’s a fact of life.

What about good communication undecided

Communication is primary. . . . . . .U musta determined that when the dude is asking u out.
How did u agree to go out with him in the first place if he does not communicate well??
Re: Sexual Needs! by follypimpi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Cholera
vasline Ko,Robb ni.Omo no b one girl(rubbie) post say her sista's boi friend suck her bobby and she fall in love,thats jst bobby.Now imagine if nah  tongue on the PUMPUM,the thingy go open pass when woman won born.

@~Sauron~

U didn't mention that the Housemaid get big yansh and she never born,everything dey kampe including her Bobbie !!

I think sex jst contributes to relationship,they both go hand in hand,i have seen bare girls who wont leave there boi friends cos the dude can fire for fire,
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u sure of this tightness?
I thunk this depends on the readiness of the woman in question. . . . .With a well orchestrated pre-intimacy, the tightness would disappear.
10 bags of vaseline?? DankEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??

grin grin grin grin grin just joking wt d 10 bags of vaseline but vaseline will be needed for real,no matter how ready and wet she is,she is stil tight in there

and yea im sure of d tightness,she cant just be loose like a well

~Sauron~:

It is not the basic foundation, i agree BUT relationship without SEX is like a house with no ROOF. grin grin grin

nope,it should be relationship wtout love is like a house wt no roof

~Sauron~:

Sexual frustration drives men to shag their housemaids. . . . .If Madam is lousy in bed and a man's movement is triple-beamed by the Madam, the husband settle for babes within his premises. grin grin grin

nope,lust makes a man shag housemaids, nothing like frustration there,is he so frustrated dat he cant perceive d terrible odour oozin out of d housemaids below?haaaaaaa hanni,r men pigs?
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
davidylan:

this thread is about sex . . . is Tope here yet?

LOLZ . . .David free me o tongue cheesy

~Sauron~:

Communication is primary. . . . . . .U musta determined that when the dude is asking u out.
How did u agree to go out with him in the first place if he does not communicate well??

Boy, dont make me even go there
Na today angry angry
You guys chat loads of crap when asking a girl out, immediately she is urs. U guys stop trying to communicate, woo, be romantic the list goes on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Sexual Needs! by cholera: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

@Cholera
vasline Ko,Robb ni.Omo no one girl post say his sista's bro suck hin bobby and she fall in love,thats jst bobby.Now imagine if nah tongue on the PUMPUM,the thingy go open pass when woman won born.

d breats is in d outside,d womans hole is in d inside sir undecided a girl dat has never been penetrated before cannot be as open as "samuel ajayi crowders" bible in badagry
Re: Sexual Needs! by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
cholera:

grin grin grin grin grin just joking wt d 10 bags of vaseline but vaseline will be needed for real,no matter how ready and wet she is,she is stil tight in there
and yea I'm sure of d tightness,she can't just be loose like a well

I am not convinced. Do u know anyone we can use as a practical example?

nope,it should be relationship wtout love is like a house wt no roof

Relationship without love is like a house with no foundation.

nope,lust makes a man shag housemaids, nothing like frustration there,is he so frustrated that he can't perceive d terrible odour oozin out of d housemaids below?haaaaaaa hanni,r men pigs?

Some housemaids are classy. . . . . Men are not pigs.
Come on, how can men be pigs??

tope2000:

Boy, don't make me even go there
Na today angry angry
You guys chat loads of crap when asking a girl out, immediately she is urs. U guys stop trying to communicate, woo, be romantic the list goes on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad

Heheheheheh. . . . . .Tope, are u sure a guy didn't do WAYO for u?
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Heheheheheh. . . . . .Tope, are u sure a guy didn't do WAYO for u?

Wayo, who?? me??
U have missed road tongue
But honestly speaking a lot of guys are like that lipsrsealed
Re: Sexual Needs! by follypimpi(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
@cholera
how come every issue abt virgin we always c u there,u must either be a virgin or u jst lost it,HABA !!!.Anyways omo nothing is too small for the tongue to do,once is damped live river 9ija,penetration will be ease, they call it DIRECT ENTRY
Re: Sexual Needs! by follypimpi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
@~Sauron~

NO mind dem,dem never c house maid we go make husband leave him wife without JUJU.She's thinkin of the past wen house maids r brought from villa,even villa girls r now wearing g-string.
Re: Sexual Needs! by busybein: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

@cholera
how come every issue about virgin we always c u there,u must either be a virgin or u jst lost it,HABA !!!.Anyways omo nothing is too small for the tongue to do,once is damped live river 9ija,penetration will be ease, they call it DIRECT ENTRY

you are an idiot for taking it personal,will u reply d post and stop being a jerk

@sauron
Some housemaids are classy. . . . . Men are not pigs.
Come on, how can men be pigs??

if u r not pigs then why do u guys cheat on ur girfriends/wives wt one dirty loooking girl,is dat classy? undecided

yea yea cholera is at it again grin grin
Re: Sexual Needs! by MrCrackles(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

@~Sauron~

NO mind them,them never c house maid we go make husband leave him wife without JUJU.She's thinkin of the past when house maids r brought from villa,even villa girls r now wearing g-string.

And C-strings too! cheesy
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
Jenny again cheesy
Re: Sexual Needs! by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
oh dear

them swerar for u danke or wetin be this naw
cheesy undecided

pastor deliverance needed here please!
Re: Sexual Needs! by nana(f): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
hmmm
Re: Sexual Needs! by Sauron1: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2008
busybein:

@sauron
if u r not pigs then why do u guys cheat on ur girfriends/wives wt one dirty loooking girl,is that classy? undecided

What about women who cheat?? What should they be called??
Momma pigs?? wink wink wink wink

yea yea cholera is at it again grin grin

I can't believe this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexual Needs! by chika98: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2008
They really need to quit banning you. It is now ridiculous.

@ Post: Give a man all the good sex you can. . love him all you want. . if he will cheat. .he will do just that.
Re: Sexual Needs! by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2008
Aint that the truth angry
Re: Sexual Needs! by Sauron1: 12:13am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

They really need to quit banning you. It is now ridiculous.

@ Post: Give a man all the good sex you can. . love him all you want. . if he will cheat. .he will do just that.

NEGATIVE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit / She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs / She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.