Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (40388 Views)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Reason why Test of sexual capability and compatibilty before marriage is a recipe for marital crisis.

The avalanche of proponents that have consistently corroborated the 21st century believe that: women should test their husband-to-be to ensure he is good in bed, is just another one of the many excuses people raise up to encourage traditions and fashions that will further proliferate immorality and further take sodomize this world,the supporting arguments are all lies from the pit of hell.

Here are the reasons below:

1. If you are satisfied with him sexually, is he satisfied?

In a lady's quest to ensure that he marries a sexually active man, are you sure you will/have satisfied him, then the man has equal right to put an end to that relationship no matter how far it has gone - leading to lost of time(months and years) and potential suitors that gave up on you when you were in that relationship.

2. The tester may end up being decieved by an hit and run

some people can easily fake a non-existent readiness to marry you and in the end, when the crown of victory has been won for making love with you in your quest to find out for sexual compatibiliy, that partner looks for silly excuses to say it's over.

3. At what point will the test be certified tested OK.

I will never encourage anyone to make love on a first date, or even engage in premarital sex, so if this holds, and perhaps after some dates and a lady/guy that believe in testing for sexual compatibility engages in the testing excercise,when will you finish collecting samples to complete your research,how many times, and how long. Won't be surprised if this same person engages in mocking people that are prostitute - what then are you? Lets say after some years of testing,you found the partner not OK,what tells you the next will be?

4. You the tester,may become the tested.

The partner may even be dumped the next day after she had a certified OK test with her partner, only for her to find out that she didn't reciprocate same. this happening more than once in a lady's life ,will surely lead to a shattered heart torn in pieces.

5. The partner you certified OK, may even fail the next day.

The most amusing fact is that africans before the 21st centuryHardly engage in courtship and yet they grow old together and die loving each other forever. We have courtship and we are still unsatisfied. Your partner that has been superb in bed, may become weak when you are married,what happens? Would you cheat to augment? Sue for divorce? See beyond sex as the only pillar of marriage,so far the man/woman can procreate? The world want to make us believe we can figure every thing out all by ourselves,but truly,marriage is a leap of faith. The test you carried out may even make you a young baby mama after 9 months or worst still you tried aborting and ended up with a spoilt womb,will you still insisit on testing afterwards,because i doubt if majority do this test with condoms.

6. The partner may be using some sexual enhancers.

We can't deny the existence of sexual enhancers,what will you do when he stops after marriage. If this is the basis for being married to men can go the extra mile to deicieve those that have this topmost in their criteria for an healthy marriage or relationship.
What would you do afterwards? Be the next sugar-mummy in town when he travels out? I won't advice so.

7. Would there be further test to confirm if both partner can procreate?

He is good in bed, she is very experienced,bla bla bla, etc. Is he/she also good in making children? Would you get pregnant before going into marriage? This may be the next line of excuse for immorality,may be not now,may be in ten years time.
If marriage is all about sex,then the purpose is invalid.
Casual sex is as rampant as the days go,Marriage should be also about companionship, friendship, and a union where two people support each others to reach their most cherished heart desires. No matter how it is painted pre-marital sex as a way of ensuring he/she will be good in bed is decietful and mostly counter productive.

107 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
So the remainin three whr dem fly go?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by SuperSuave(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
op you said 7 na, you wan chop the remaining ni

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
You re right! But dem go gree?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
op you said 7 na, you wan chop the remaining ni

updated!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
So the remainin three whr dem fly go?

i have cut their wings,the remaining have been uploaded.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Word!
I whole heartedly agree.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by mentorandfriend(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sure and valid points. Medley contact me asap via a short mail on chiemeziemw@gmail. This article is straight and flawless. I have an important assignment for you, about writing for our team on freelance. Contact me please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2015
The one sure thing that happens as the year goes by is the encouragement of immorality with convincing excuses.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by rawtouch: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Tested ok

I will advise not to have anything to do with non tested things

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
rawtouch:
Tested ok

your choice bro, your choice!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2015
A thread to support the shear resolve of some people in this age of moral decadance,can this make front page as others that have been laced to support immorality do.

Cc: lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by jnrbayano(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2015
I can really see beyond any selfish reasons that I may have against this write-up to agree with it heart and soul.

My people would say, "onye buru chi ya uzo, o gbagbue onwe ya n'oso"

But tests carried out in the lab concerning the compatibility of genotype and other health related tests I will always advocate.

Nice one Op.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by handie(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Mmmmm. Tho I'm forced to agree with u on many of the above stated reasons, we've seen countless cases of breakdowns in marriages due to inability of one of the parties to adequately satisfy the other party sexually. Morally, it is wrong but is not better there's pre marital sex than marry and have infidelity issues due to non sexual satisfaction( which can also result in a broken home) imagine the effect such will have on the children in such union. I still recommend sex before marriage tho it should be done early before good time and effort is wasted on the relationship

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source?

i wrote it and every thing - the views so expressed are solely my opinion.

May be very soon i may have a column on a bigger platform(serendipity),still got a long way to go.

Nairaland offers a platform, to reach out to people.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sure and valid points. Medley contact me asap via a short mail on chiemeziemw@gmail. This article is straight and flawless. I have an important assignment for you, about writing for our team on freelance. Contact me please.

hmmm. Flawless? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by emperorchedda(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Until you marry a guy who can't get his ddick up after the first round then you'll know how invalid all these your points are

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by tola9ja: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
1. If you are satisfied with him sexually, is he satisfied?

1. If you are satisfied with her sexually, is she satisfied?

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
200 percent correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by vegetables(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
i must read before i comment
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by ShakurM(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
the only test recommended is

- Blood test

- Blood group compatibility

If customer dey always taste garri b4 buying, sey garri no go finish 4 shop angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nimblemind(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Elena must not see this write-up before she close door gimme!!! Alakoba aye ra aye ni e

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by papermill: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok i hear
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Swagk101(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Testing is kinda cool especially in dis era...I can't imagine getting married 2 a lady whose engine room has been over-serviced like my friend's 'I pass my neighbour' generator, u av an idea how loose d puccie gonna be?And y'all knw it can't be swit if not tight grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by searay(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
OK.

My Facebook has been hacked a beg I need help.to recover it. The person is just rubbishing me out there
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
rawtouch:
Tested ok

tested? Na machine?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by yuzjet(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Well piled!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
searay:
OK.

My Facebook has been hacked a beg I need help.to recover it. The person is just rubbishing me out there
do people still facebook these days? I can't even remember the last time I used it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.