Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. (3130 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MayflowerB(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oh yeah
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
MayflowerB:
Oh yeah
really?
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MayflowerB(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
really?
Yeah
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
MayflowerB:

Yeah
ok
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Infomizer(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think I now can. I dey forbid am before.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MayflowerB(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
ok
Are u in such a position ryt now?
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by 25omega(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
I did in the past but i would advice against it. The girl had two kids by two different men (strike one) Before i started dating her she only talked about her son so i thought she only had one child (strike two) The parents of the children never stopped coming over and making things weird. For that matter i am not the type of guy who would try to stop a child's parent from seeing their child but it was super weird.

The second child's father was still in love with her and he always looked at me weird and complained that he didn't want his kid around me etc. The kicker was, the girl had already tied her tubes which means she was done having kids and if i wanted children with her if i would have been stupid enough to marry her, it wont happen. It was a bad situation all around
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
MayflowerB:

Are u in such a position ryt now?
not at all
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
25omega:
I did in the past but i would advice against it. The girl had two kids by two different men (strike one) Before i started dating her she only talked about her son so i thought she only had one child (strike two) The parents of the children never stopped coming over and making things weird. For that matter i am not the type of guy who would try to stop a child's parent from seeing their child but it was super weird.

The second child's father was still in love with her and he always looked at me weird and complained that he didn't want his kid around me etc. The kicker was, the girl had already tied her tubes which means she was done having kids and if i wanted children with her if i would have been stupid enough to marry her, it wont happen. It was a bad situation all around
wow incredible
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MayflowerB(f): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
not at all
Okay
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
MayflowerB:

Okay
yea
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by AfricanApple(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
any difference between him and the one that do not have a child?
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Africanapple
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
any difference between him and the one that do not have a child?
What is this one asking undecided
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by holatin(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
wow you
tanx ma'am
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maamin:

And yet she is not a first-class herself.. undecided
You don't know me. smiley
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
tanx ma'am
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

hm
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by AfricanApple(f): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
Africanapple
Lol, I commented already
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
Lol, I commented already
i am vìkky
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Safari29: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
wow,watapend actually

well op u are a lady and i think it's still fair for y you to date a guy with a kid.
as for a guys. U ll struggle to be an alpha male
u ll be number 4 in her priorities. U ll spend a lot, infact u might go bankruptcy. U ll have problem with her kid or kids and u can't do nothing about it.

op the wahala is just too much for a single guy under 30. trust me u ll regret dating them for a long term.
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by AfricanApple(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
i am vìkky
shocked vikky!!!
Lol, how you doing
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked vikky!!!
Lol, how you doing
yea
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:

well op u are a lady and i think it's still fair for y you to date a guy with a kid.
as for a guys. U ll struggle to be an alpha male
u ll be number 4 in her priorities. U ll spend a lot, infact u might go bankruptcy. U ll have problem with her kid or kids and u can't do nothing about it.

op the wahala is just too much for a single guy under 30. trust me u ll regret dating them for a long term.
wow tnx
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Safari29: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
wow tnx

well as a lady thou. just be aware of baby mama drama. also how responsible the guy is
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:

well as a lady thou. just be aware of baby mama drama. also how responsible the guy is
tnx
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Maamin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Of-course I dont know you tongue
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by AfricanApple(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
What is this one asking undecided
what is this one answering undecided
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
what is this one answering undecided
awon eso apples yi dun grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by gsalvatore: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
No way!

Them carry excess excess baggage along.
Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by Maximillian1: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maamin:

And yet she is not a first-class herself.. undecided
exactly what I wanted to say

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. by MhizVee(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maximillian1:
exactly what I wanted to say
lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / How To Lick Her Clitoris Really Good? / Shocking !!! See What Somebody's Mother Wore To Owambe Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.