Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! (88561 Views)

Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Ray360: 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
charliesyndrom:
Bro, were u able to change your dob successfully? if yes, how?
Yes. 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Ray360:

Yes. 6 months.
Thats good to hear. I sent u an email.. I need to know how you did it. It's urgent. Please drop your number while u reply the email. Thanks
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by joyet2012(f): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
The waec yet to be released can I make correction in my DOB from 1993 to 1990 ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Do private companies or banks tel u to go and correct the age on your date of birth if there's a mistake in it? That's if they want to employ you
Ray360:

they don't want affidavit
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ray360:

they don't want affidavit
Do private companies or banks tel u to go and correct the age on your WAEC cert if there's a mistake in it? That's if they want to employ you
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
I need advice.
How can I reduce my date of birth for job purpose..Most jobs I see are looking for 24 -26 years especially bank jobs and I studied banking and finance. .I'm a afresh graduate and I want to drop my age from 27 to 24...The original age is in my bvn and I got admission combining two WAEC results containing the original ages. Has any body done something similar and how did it go? I am missing opportunities cos of my age. HELP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Orjo: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Charlesyndrom... Have u corrected it? Can I have ur number
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kristlike: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
pls you guys should respond on this DOB of a thing. Is it that banks do not accept affidavit for employment?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kristlike: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ray360:

Yes. 6 months.
pls do you know if banks or other big companies like KPMG, accept affidavit for employment?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by ptjmbedwd: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by caywaesdco: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
pls i need help on my brothers waec mistake on dob
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
waec has corrected it ,have seen it on they waec site. thanks
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2018
thanks it has been corrected now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
thanks my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2018
my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Fatymashobanke: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Plsss I av an issue on my waec certificate... My date of birth is nt correct n my little brother jst saw it an use a Biro to change it to the correct one....plsss wat can I do because its means d waec is invalid
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result .
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2019
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth name correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance on your result or certificate names of change
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kazeem1086(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls has anybody ever see waec transcript before if yes pls upload a sample. i want to knw if it carry date of birth
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by minifuworld: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls anybody with sample of waec transcript?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.