Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! (85689 Views)

Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Ray360: 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
charliesyndrom:
Bro, were u able to change your dob successfully? if yes, how?
Yes. 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Ray360:

Yes. 6 months.
Thats good to hear. I sent u an email.. I need to know how you did it. It's urgent. Please drop your number while u reply the email. Thanks
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by joyet2012(f): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
The waec yet to be released can I make correction in my DOB from 1993 to 1990 ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Do private companies or banks tel u to go and correct the age on your date of birth if there's a mistake in it? That's if they want to employ you
Ray360:

they don't want affidavit
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ray360:

they don't want affidavit
Do private companies or banks tel u to go and correct the age on your WAEC cert if there's a mistake in it? That's if they want to employ you
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by charliesyndrom: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
I need advice.
How can I reduce my date of birth for job purpose..Most jobs I see are looking for 24 -26 years especially bank jobs and I studied banking and finance. .I'm a afresh graduate and I want to drop my age from 27 to 24...The original age is in my bvn and I got admission combining two WAEC results containing the original ages. Has any body done something similar and how did it go? I am missing opportunities cos of my age. HELP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Orjo: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Charlesyndrom... Have u corrected it? Can I have ur number
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kristlike: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
pls you guys should respond on this DOB of a thing. Is it that banks do not accept affidavit for employment?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kristlike: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ray360:

Yes. 6 months.
pls do you know if banks or other big companies like KPMG, accept affidavit for employment?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by ptjmbedwd: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by caywaesdco: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
pls i need help on my brothers waec mistake on dob
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
waec has corrected it ,have seen it on they waec site. thanks
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2018
thanks it has been corrected now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2018
thanks my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2018
my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Fatymashobanke: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Plsss I av an issue on my waec certificate... My date of birth is nt correct n my little brother jst saw it an use a Biro to change it to the correct one....plsss wat can I do because its means d waec is invalid
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result .
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2019
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth name correction now
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance on your result or certificate names of change
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by kazeem1086(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls has anybody ever see waec transcript before if yes pls upload a sample. i want to knw if it carry date of birth
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by minifuworld: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls anybody with sample of waec transcript?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by engrlouis: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2019
call their waec help line number above for assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.