Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! (88615 Views)

Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help / Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:32am On Oct 18, 2019
how did you do it, pls i need help
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Bscholarly: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Ray360:
Good day fellow nairalanders. please, i desperately need help. i want to change the date of birth to tally with that on my JAMB result.
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ? has anyone submitted his or hers for correction before? please...! help!;

How to change name/date of birth in WAEC result: WAEC understands that we are all human beings and we make mistakes sometimes. That is why they made it possible for students who entered wrong names/date of birth during WAEC registration to change those wrong details. More so, you will agree with me that having a wrong name or date of birth in any of your certificate is capable of rendering that certificate useless. For instance, it is probably impossible to gain admission in any national or foreign institution where your name in both your certificate of birth and your WAEC certificate does not tally.

Not only is it important that the names in your certificate must be correct. It is also very important that they follow the same sequence. So you see, the chances of making mistake is very high. However, thank God that WAEC now allow for correction of results. In this short tutorial, i will be showing you how to change your name/date of birth in WAEC certificate. This applies to both WAEC GCE results and school results.

Note that i am not trying to brainstorm a solution for students who have wrong names and date of birth in this post. Everything here has been certified by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). To be frank, i got this solution from the Twitter handle of WAEC when they where answering questions of students.

So don't panic. This is the best and most reliable solution if you have wrong name/date of birth in your WAEC certificate. Now here we go!

Follow the link below to continue reading:
https://bscholarly.com/how-to-change-name-date-of-birth-in-waec-result/
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders. please, i desperately need help. i want to change the date of birth to tally with that on my JAMB result.
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Exploity: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
2019-2020 Federal Government Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates

The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the ongoing 2020-2021 Federal Government Scholarship award.

Please note
This content is divided into two sections,

A. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), for studies tenable abroad.

B. Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA), tenable in Nigerian Tertiary institutions

Also, note that the scholarship is available for both undergraduates and postgraduates.

Read carefully and apply for the scholarship you are qualified for.

Apply from source: https://96hypes.com/2019-2020-federal-government-scholarships-for-undergraduates-and-postgraduates/

2019/2020 Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award

E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under-listed courses listed below in universities within Nigeria.

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.

The Chevron Agbami scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Level/Fields of Study
Medicine & Surgery
Dentistry
Pharmacy
Engineering
Eligible Nationality
The Agbami Chevron scholarship is only available for Nigerian undergraduate students. However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.

Apply from source: https://96hypes.com/2019-2020-agbami-medical-and-engineering-professionals-scholarship-award/

NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Undergraduates

The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Nigerian Undergraduate students is finally out for application. This update is to bring to the notice of students that the body responsible for the scholarship award is inviting qualified and suitable students to apply for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019.

What You Need to Know About NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 Undergraduates
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.

Apply from source: https://96hypes.com/nnpc-total-scholarship-2019-2020-for-undergraduates/

Fully-Funded Nigerian Scholarship At Edo University Iyamho 2020

The Edo University, a World Class Institution located in Iyamho, Edo State, which upholds quality and excellence in teaching and research, with state-of-the-art facilities is desirous of awarding full scholarship to deserving students who scored a minimum of 260 in UTME and partial scholarship to deserving indigent students of Edo State origin who scored a minimum of 200 in UTME

Application Deadline: 20th December 2019

2020 Fully-Funded Nigerian Scholarship At Edo University Iyamho - Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Nigeria

To be taken at (country): Edo University Iyamho – Nigeria

Type: Undergraduate

Value of Awards: Full Tuition Fees

Apply from source: https://96hypes.com/fully-funded-nigerian-scholarship-at-edo-university-iyamho-2020/
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Haryoureendey4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
ptjmbedwd:
thank you englouis , my waec result on mistake Dob and names has been corrected and issued me with another certificate. i am happy now.,..
please how did u go about it?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by johnrash(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Please I also need help on this
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Emily22(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnrash:
Please I also need help on this

I was there last week and they told me they've stopped it ...
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by royrit: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
enroll for our event planning training get certified
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Rafaelbeulah: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Please can i change my waec exam location?
Say from one state to another?
Thanks
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Bscholarly: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2020
If you really want to change your name or date of birth in WAEC certificate, kindly check here: https://bscholarly.com/change-name-date-birth-waec-result/

The above article contains everything you need to know about waec correction of names and change of date of birth currently. Trust me; you will not regret it.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2020
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ?
hello bro, were you able to change yours?
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Sommy27: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
do yourself a favour and not link on that link, the guy is a scammer and lies about helping people change the DOB on your wace result. he is a very big thief.
Afuapedayo:
ok
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by PECng: 11:24am On May 25, 2023
Solution to Date of Birth Discrepancies on Your Transcript
If not the biggest problem among alumni of Nigerian schools then it would be the second; a large percentage of our alumni have issues with their date of birth. This problem emanates from the Nigerian culture of needing to claim a younger age because of the labour market and also to avoid early retirement, and other reasons like age insecurities and carelessness. These are reasons why alumni would leave one date of birth with WAEC, leave another date of birth with JAMB, leave another one with their school, leave another one with NIMC, and leave another one with Immigration. All these often come back to cause troubles for the person when one of these offices need multiple of their documents. This is why, in relation to transcript, this is one of the problems that often pop up. It’s like everyone has different date of birth on their transcript from the one they have on their NIN and international passport, and this always cause problem for the affected people since schools don’t change date of birth on transcript; your school would only use the date of birth you submitted when you were admitted, nothing would make them change it. But how do the affected people solve this problem? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/solution-to-date-of-birth-discrepancies.html

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! by Arooostuff(m): 1:46am On May 28, 2023
Best 2024 jamb runz site, 2024 jamb expo site, 2024 jamb runz , 2024 jamb runz, 2024 jamb cbt expo site, 2024 jamb cbt runz @ https://jamb2024.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.