Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote (1047 Views)

2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote / If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote On Me / If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless,don’t Waste Your Vote On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by cjay10: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in Turkey, February 2011:

“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

– See full at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/#sthash.sUjsq3de.dpuf

[b][/b]Read more: http://newsrescue.com/2011-cant-improve-power-four-years-useless-dont-waste-vote-another-four-jonathan/#ixzz3MvLo5LXm

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by Haywhymido(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dat statement is actually one of my reasons while i won't vote 4 d undisputable clueless one of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by Ikengawo: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Power has improved significantly. It's now up to you to start paying your fee and stop blaming your irresponsibility on NEPA

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by samplegirl(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Goodluck regime inherited 2.3 megawatts of power. Now it 4000 megawatts but if power has not improved in your house it means you are living in the caves and have no business among the humans.
Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by Datsme: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Power has improved and they r still budjeting for Fuel to power Aso rock generators! Go n mumu yasef.
By the grace of God, there shall be CHANGE by 2015
#SaiBUHARI/Osinbajo
#APC-CHANGE

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:
Goodluck regime inherited 2.3 megawatts of power. Now it 4000 megawatts but if power has not improved in your house it means you are living in the caves and have no business among the humans.

All these pro-retar.deen sef.

I havnt seen light here in school for more than a month and you are telling me power has improved. That means most parts of abeokuta are caves cos the situation is almost the same all round.

Just yesterday, we read on nairaland here how a family of six was roasted to death when they went to use their gen because of the bad electricity situation. I guess they are also living in caves and has no business with humans like you said.

smh. Just watch out for feb 2015, we'll transport the shoeless drunkard back to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by samplegirl(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Harbioollah:

All these pro-retar.deen sef.

I havnt seen light here in school for more than a month and you are telling me power has improved. That means most parts of abeokuta are caves cos the situation is almost the same all round.

Just yesterday, we read on nairaland here how a family of six was roasted to death when they went to use their gen because of the bad electricity situation. I guess they are also living in caves and has no business with humans like you said.

smh. Just watch out for feb 2015, we'll transport the shoeless drunkard back to Otuoke.

Huhuhuhuhuuuu! Your song after election will be 'they rig am! they rig am! Waiting for you.

Is not a shame that the shoeless man is determining the fate of the you people that have shoes? Can you pause and ask yourself a question?
Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:

Huhuhuhuhuuuu! Your song after election will be 'they rig am! they rig am! Waiting for you.

Is not a shame that the shoeless man is determining the fate of the you people that have shoes? Can you pause and ask yourself a question?

We gave him that chance and since he has proven himself, just like David Moyes as the clueless one, we'll take it away from him and deport him back to Otuoke.

btw, i was expecting you to counter my claim on electricity. You guys shld stop lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by samplegirl(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Harbioollah:

We gave him that chance and since he has proven himself, just like David Moyes as the clueless one, we'll take it away from him and deport him back to Otuoke.

btw, i was expecting you to counter my claim on electricity. You guys shld stop lying to yourself.

I no get time, I follow dey live?

Na you sabi!
Re: 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes, one of his many failed promises and why he should get his marching order

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. / Boycott Punch Newspaper / USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.