Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. (1045 Views)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
1.With the rate of demand for visas to the USA and EU kept increasing year by year,trillions of dollars are taking out of (Nigeria) Africa economy to these countries. For that reason they'll make sure they kept the demand high.

2.High profiles jobs are created to their people on the expense of immigrants e.g embassy staff,immigration and airline e.t.c.huge taxes are generated on the expense of immigrants.

3.Highly qualified immigrants are taken away from their shore to build and contribute to these nations instead of their own country of origin.

4.The feel good factor, yes I call this the feel good factor,because a lot of less or no skills workers are sometimes in these group of immigrants, they pay them less and treat less better than others,talk less of them on their media.

This strategy is a means to control their stubborn and unqualified citizens, by making them to believe that at least they are better than those(they call them undocumented).

5.To do some of those jobs that no body want do.it's proven that immigrants contribute immensely to the economy of their hosts countries.

Add yours

This acticle was compiled by euromilion.
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by ruffp: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
A more pertinent question is why Nigerians do not want Nigeria to get better! Leave the west outta ur problems!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
euromilion:
1.With the rate of demand for visas to the USA and EU kept increasing year by year,trillions of dollars are taking out of (Nigeria) Africa economy to these countries. For that reason they'll make sure they kept the demand high.

2.High profiles jobs are created to their people on the expense of immigrants e.g embassy staff,immigration and airline e.t.c.huge taxes are generated on the expense of immigrants.

3.Highly qualified immigrants are taken away from their shore to build and contribute to these nations instead of their own country of origin.

4.The feel good factor, yes I call this the feel good factor,because a lot of less or no skills workers are sometimes in these group of immigrants, they pay them less and treat less better than others,talk less of them on their media.

This strategy is a means to control their stubborn and unqualified citizens, by making them to believe that at least they are better than those(they call them undocumented).

5.To do some of those jobs that no body want do.it's proven that immigrants contribute immensely to the economy of their hosts countries.

Add yours

This acticle was compiled by euromilion.

....and you wasted your time writing it because it's full of baseless assumptions
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
ruffp:
A more pertinent question is why Nigerians do not want Nigeria to get better! Leave the west outta ur problems!!!!!!

The problem is not limited to Nigeria alone,but to all so called third world countries. lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
justwise:

....and you wasted your time writing it because it's full of baseless assumptions

Bro you may call it baseless,after all we always wait for the whites to do most researchs for us,but am sorry no whites will search and publish this for us.

I am only doing my bit to see if our leaders could see some sense and make a real change.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
euromilion:

Bro you may call it baseless,after all we always wait for the whites to do most researchs for us,but am sorry no whites will search and publish this for us.

I am only doing my bit to see if our leaders could see some sense and make a real change.

Stop blaming the whites for everything, excuse after excuse, Nigerian problem is caused by Nigerians and not White.
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
justwise:

Stop blaming the whites for everything, excuse after excuse, Nigerian problem is caused by Nigerians and not White.

Mate I don't blame nor hate whites,but some of their evil must be revealed.my wife is white and my kids are mixed, before people call me racist,I think I should make that clear.However,in war front,knowing the strategies of the opponent are important in defeat.

Shalom.
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by justwise(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
euromilion:

Mate I don't blame nor hate whites,but some of their evil must be revealed.my wife is white and my kids are mixed, before people call me racist,I think I should make that clear.However,in war front,knowing the strategies of the opponent are important in defeat.

Shalom.

What evil are you going on about?
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by worry359(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
The biggest opponents to ANY succes of Nigeria are the corrupt politiciens who are too buisy lstealing all the money they can get their hands on.
Nigeria has oil but the masses live in poverty because a few take all the procedes for their own pockets.
Then what is left will be destroyed by thugs calling themselves moslims but in fact just being terrorist criminals.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2015
justwise:

What evil are you going on about?

This thread is for political and unbiased minds, no need for going to and fro with words.
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
euromilion:

This thread is for political and unbiased minds, no need for going to and fro with words.

Most people won't understand. Africans don't realise the extent to which caucasians can go in order to secure their status as world power. America single handedly wiped out the red indians and have made people feel they "discovered" the place. How can you discover a place where people already live in? How many Africans are aware of the fact that black history wasn't taught in American schools till some people stood up to fight against it.

Like a friend of mine will say, blacks will steal your money but whites will steal your future.

Still, our problems can only be solved after we have decided to change ourselves and take destiny in our hands.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

Most people won't understand. Africans don't realise the extent to which caucasians can go in order to secure their status as world power. America single handedly wiped out the red indians and have made people feel they "discovered" the place. How can you discover a place where people already live in? How many Africans are aware of the fact that black history wasn't taught in American schools till some people stood up to fight against it.

Like a friend of mine will say, blacks will steal your money but whites will steal your future.

Still, our problems can only be solved after we have decided to change ourselves and take destiny in our hands.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
It' s a psychological warfare.they use our people to destroy our people e.g IBB was used by Margret Thatcher to lay the foundation of Nigeria down fall.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Joins Apc?? / Boycott Punch Newspaper / Obasanjo Explodes Again Says Buhari Will Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.