Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers (3229 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by joseph1832(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
joseph,am so proud of u 4 being honest
What do I have to gain for being dishonest? Each time I do or say dishonest things I comes back and bit me in the a$s. So I've learnt to spill the beans the way it is without filtering the water from it.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Newkidoo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
halleluyah
Thanks.. kiss
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
joseph1832:
What do I have to gain for being dishonest? Each time I do or say dishonest things I comes back and bit me in the a$s. So I've learnt to spill the beans the way it is without filtering the water from it.
dats nice
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joseph was honest,y cant al dis guys b honest and tel d truth.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
whatever happened to minding ones business?
different strokes for different folks!
naija people sabi take panadol for another man's headache ehn!
if you actually busy with something, you wont have time to do childish things like sagging or even have the time to start checking people's waste to see if they are sagging!
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Preciousjoz:
whatever happened to minding ones business?
different strokes for different folks!
naija people sabi take panadol for another man's headache ehn!
if you actually busy with something, you wont have time to do childish things like sagging or even have the time to start checking people's waste to see if they are sagging!
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only KIDS sag...

Come to think of it: I am properly dressed and a guy/brother/friend/boo comes out 'sagging' behind me undecided undecided... I'll help you drag the trouser down... What's that??

Decency is the Key..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by joseph1832(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol. When I say looks I'm not talking of size/height...
I mean appearance...I have to quote you "with age come maturity/experience" ....So, I believe @ a point in life as man grows - he should drop some things (sagging inclusive)

I love when a man puts his trouser just @that hip region. Not on the stomach/navel...and definitely not chronic sagging!
You might as well tell me a man who watches cartoon is not a grown up right?.

I believe growing up is very optional! For me, am a child living in an adults body. I still love watching power rangers!!!!.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Juliaann(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
I call them kiddo
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wana slip gudnyt
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Depending on where I am heading to I do sag and other times I don't. When going to a social event like birthdays, clubs or recreational centres I sag but when going out like to a graduation ceremony, service or any event that demands intelligence discuss I don't. And yes, that doesn't make me a kid neither can I be said to be acting as one. In life, what one likes is not same for another, varieties makes life more interesting

But I don't sag too low, very moderate.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by braindamage(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Emyben(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
I dont care about peoples preferences but the fact is that i dont sag cos i find it irritating. I only did that shit during my adolescense years.

For Gods sake, are u more comfortable with the belt around ya a.ss? undecided

smh lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 30, 2014
I don't think sagging can readily identify those who are immature, irresponsible or those who lack the sense of decency.

Some of the most immature and irresponsible people in Nigeria are found in at least one of the three arms of government, particularly the legislature, yet none of them sag.

I see sagging as a part of fashion which some people are comfortable identifying with. My only grouse against sagging would be cases where there are some measure of indecent public exposures.

I have seen some people sag without exposing themselves unnecessarily and in some cases those persons looked good.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by naijaboiy: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2014
LoL I laugh grin

Wizkid sags,,davido sags,,Lil Wayne sags,,Ti who has 6 kids sags,,Kanye West sags,,eminem Sags and the list goes on. cheesy

I'm still looking for what makes them less a man grin.

Being a grown up is not by your appearance but by your action.

It all depends on the event. If I want to go for parties or any social event of that sort,,i dress the way that suits the event.

When I want to go to church or a formal event I dress corporately.

If you see me sagging when i'm at a party and you call me "irresponsible" or a "kid" that one dey your pocket grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL I laugh grin

Wizkid sags,,davido sags,,Lil Wayne sags,,Ti who has 6 kids sags,,Kanye West sags,,eminem Sags and the list goes on. cheesy

It all depends on the event. If I want to go for parties or any social event of that sort,,i dress the way that suits the event.

If you see me sagging when i'm at a party and you call me "irresponsible" or a "kid" that one dey your pocket grin
i know say u go list example'hm mr nairaland
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2014
I find it irrational. Only small broke niggas sag u knw..tongue:p

When frustrated wit life, sagging sets in 4 them making them look like sum1 jex released 4rm prison still tinking confused of his next move undecided:\
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MhizVee(f): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

When frustrated wit life, sagging sets in 4 them making them look like sum1 jex released 4rm prison still tinking confused of his next move undecided:\
lols

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

Are U Trying To Say Someone Like Lil Wayne Is Small And Broke?
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re-read This Fellaz;

I don't think sagging can readily identify those who are immature, irresponsible or those who lack the sense of decency.

Some of the most immature and irresponsible people in Nigeria are found in at least one of the three arms of government, particularly the legislature, yet none of them sag.

I see sagging as a part of fashion which some people are comfortable identifying with. My only grouse against sagging would be cases where there are some measure of indecent public exposures.

I have seen some people sag without exposing themselves unnecessarily and in some cases those persons looked good.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re-read This Too;

LoL I laugh grin

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
STUDY THIS IMAGE

I'm Not Anyway Trying To Justify SAGGIN But I Don't Think Its Wrong tho!
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
MachineX:

lol....of course he is. undecidedundecided
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
MachineX:

and u must also be among those sagging for u to rate them in such an high-esteemgringringrin
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

The Last Time I Checked, He Is Worth $140 Million
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
MachineX:
The Last Time I Checked, He Is Worth $140 Million

Is that all being broke means to u..
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

and u must also be among those sagging for u to rate them in such an high-esteemgringringrin
U Said THEM, I Mentioned Just Lil Wayne.

Rate? High Esteem? Re-read what u typed!

By The Way, I Will Let This Slide, Lil Wayne Wouldn't Pay Me If I Argue On His Behalf!
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

Is that all being broke means to u..
Owh? School Me Pls!
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
MachineX:
U Said THEM, I Mentioned Just Lil Wayne.

Rate? High Esteem? Re-read what u typed!

By The Way, I Will Let This Slide, Lil Wayne Wouldn't Pay Me If I Argue On His Behalf!

oh....him, i mean to say....
Thank God u realised that its gonna b a money-less argument.
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by endy4oxide(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
One man food is anoda man poison.
Some people like tattoos, some don't
Some like piercing others don't
I sag I feel good about it. You hate you die of blood pressure.
Don't judge a book by its cover move closer and you will discover that broda saggin is worth more than ur father. Lol.

::::: Sag responsibly. For 18+ only
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by misshoree(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
I hate guys that sag lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Take On Guys Who Sag Their Trousers by MachineX(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Segirl18:

oh....him, i mean to say....
Thank God u realised that its gonna b a money-less argument.
We Cool Then!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Months Without Internet OR 3 Months Without SEX – Which Would You Go For? / 대구유흥 ◀ Bamplus1.net ∑ 대구유흥 추천 밤플러스 밤플 대구유흥1번지 / I Am New Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.