Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding (2606 Views)

How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom / Reasons Most Nairalanders Dont Upload Their Profile Pix / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by Abelsconcept(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
striktlymi:
Very well written and your thoughts properly articulated.

I agree with a number of things you have said but I do not think it inappropriate for siblings of the opposite sex to have each others back.

Family should always be the pillar on which individual members can fall back on in moments of crisis; this is one advantage of being raised in a closely knit family.

Your sister's desire for your counsel and comfort in such moments should be treasured as against you seeing it as awkward.

If she doesn't come to you, who else do you want her to go to? Friends? Or she should go through the pains all alone? I don't think that is right.

One major reason why the community experiences a dearth in morality is because the family unit is not as close as it should be and instead of kids learning from home, they pick all soughts from their friends and on social media.

The saying "show me your friends and I will tell you who you are" won't hold true if each family brace up to their responsibilities.

I understand your grievance and for the most part, I agree with you but this shouldn't be a basis for errecting imaginary walls between members of the same family, simply because they happen to be of different sexes.

Thank you for the compliment. It is highly appreciated.

Unlike most nairalanders who bumps into a thread skip through it and go ahead to drop comments without properly digesting the content of the thread. Who told you're qualified to post comments when you've not read through the article.

Back to you Sir, I really appreciate you advice and as a matter of fact, it is great and good to be backbone for your family members irrespective of sex. Having said that, it is also pertinent to point out that clinging to a particular relation among others is not in my best interest.

Once again, thank you.
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by Abelsconcept(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hedybee:
I still maintain wat i said in d other thread. Anybody who has feelings for his/her siblings is abnormal. I might not know what it is like in other families, but at this juncture, i want to commend n appropriate my parents for d kind upbringing they gave to us and my brothers, for never giving me any reason to live in fear and to doubt d very foundation our parents gave us. My sisters r married n none stays in my state. I have no option than to roll with my brothers. They are my best friends

You're getting it wrong. In fact, for you to categorically state that someone who affectionately close their relations is abnormal makes me wonder how you claim to roll with you brothers. I've see and heard of stories where ladies cry because they're going to leave their father home to their husband's. They don't cry because they do not want get married. They're happy getting married but the relationships with family will no longer be first priority.

This thread attempts to disapprove of two grow up siblings of opposite sex sleeping together due to obvious reasons stated in the thread (that's if you read it ooo). How can you go to your brothers' room when you have space for yourself. To me, I call it being over closely knitted and perhaps creepy. It is in circumstances that you've sleepovers with your brother(s).
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by pweedyuz(f): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abelsconcept:

You're getting it wrong. In fact, for you to categorically state that someone who affectionately close their relations is abnormal makes me wonder how you claim to roll with you brothers. I've see and heard of stories where ladies cry because they're going to leave their father home to their husband's. They don't cry because they do not want get married. They're happy getting married but the relationships with family will no longer be first priority.

This thread attempts to disapprove of two grow up siblings of opposite sex sleeping together due to obvious reasons stated in the thread (that's if you read it ooo). How can you go to your brothers' room when you have space for yourself. To me, I call it being over closely knitted and perhaps creepy. It is in circumstances that you've sleepovers with your brother(s).
there is nothing creepy in going into ur brother's room to sleep wen u fully have enuf space in ur own room......"creepy is definitely not d word to use in this context"

being over closely knitted to ur blood brother is also not wrong too.
if u grew up close to ur sisters nd u guys practically do things together....I.e sharing a very good bond with them,,u won't be here saying all these things.

I'm not denying d fact that I haven't heard stories about brothers sleeping with their sisters but there is no other word to term it other than abnormality........Yes,,d both of u r abnormal...d guy for making a move nd d girl for succumbing or vice versa.

brother,,,dis is blood we r talking about....#cousins set aside#.....
I have cousins dat "literary" bath together sef..... I.e...d Sister myt b putting on a bra without closing d door nd d brother will just barge in on us,,say whatever he wants to say nd leave..........I was surprise d day I saw this nd she told me ""wetin dey dia ""
p.s.......she s getting married tomorrow

tho I don't do d aforementioned,,,, but that doesn't mean I don't change my cloths in front of my brother....#using wrapper or towel#

but please,,,d thought of sleeping on d same bed with ones brother or Sister is not appalling............ everything rests on d foundation,, training,background, closeness nd fondness of d said siblings.
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
eyah..op..
kpele o...

it will never be well with that person
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by laplace12(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
This op is a pathetic pevert angry

I regret opening This thread.

'spits on thread'
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by laplace12(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
i really don't understand this Op's point

Are you saying because many people agreed they can sleep with their sibling of the opposite sex in a room,,then they are practising inbreeding? undecided

What evidence do you have to back this up?

You even had to copy their comments and paste here which to me is very wrong.

undecided

That guy need deliverance. He and all of his associates that nurse ill feelings for their siblings.

I'm gething more scared by the day sad

1 Like

Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by Abelsconcept(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
pweedyuz:

there is nothing creepy in going into ur brother's room to sleep wen u fully have enuf space in ur own room......"creepy is definitely not d word to use in this context"

being over closely knitted to ur blood brother is also not wrong too.
if u grew up close to ur sisters nd u guys practically do things together....I.e sharing a very good bond with them,,u won't be here saying all these things.

I'm not denying d fact that I haven't heard stories about brothers sleeping with their sisters but there is no other word to term it other than abnormality........Yes,,d both of u r abnormal...d guy for making a move nd d girl for succumbing or vice versa.

brother,,,dis is blood we r talking about....#cousins set aside#.....
I have cousins dat "literary" bath together sef..... I.e...d Sister myt b putting on a bra without closing d door nd d brother will just barge in on us,,say whatever he wants to say nd leave..........I was surprise d day I saw this nd she told me ""wetin dey dia ""
p.s.......she s getting married tomorrow

tho I don't do d aforementioned,,,, but that doesn't mean I don't change my cloths in front of my brother....#using wrapper or towel#

but please,,,d thought of sleeping on d same bed with ones brother or Sister is not appalling............ everything rests on d foundation,, training,background, closeness nd fondness of d said siblings.

Of course, I grew up with my large family in a two bedroom flat with seven siblings(four boys and three girls) plus my parents. Thing is all the boys sleep in the sitting room while the girls are in one and parents the other. Though, we all eat, play and fight together but nothing like being too attached to any particular family member(s). I also mentioned spending two years with my elder sister during which we shared same room and bed (did you even read the original post?).

To me, there is everything wrong with a grow up girl passing nights in her brothers room while she has hers. You can argue that you have a close relationship with your brother but having regular sleepovers with him, to me, it's being overly close knitted and could lead to jealousy on your part when you see your brother with other women. It same reason some ladies complain of boyfriend's sister jealousy. Every adult human requires space. Even hot lovers give each other space. Married couples have to feign travel just to have some space from their spouse. Privacy is what am talking about here.

Come on, you're no longer a baby. Fine, when you're a baby you needed you brother's security, love and warmth. But as grow up adult, ask yourself if it right to seek warmth in your brother's arm? Maybe love and security yes, but warmth a big NO. Ask yourself why do I go to his bed when I have mine?

Ask for cousin, who said "wetin dey dia". I don't know what is appropriate and inappropriate like you said in your post that you're surprised, I feel same here. My take on it will be simple if you can answer these questions: Do they share same bed? Where they separated at some point in the lives e.g one traveling for like four or five years with seeing the other? Do they talk in secrecy? Do they take each others side in a general argument? Does one rebel against the other most times? Please do some research it may give you an insight of this "wetin dey dia".
Re: Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding by darexkey(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2015
INTERESTING!!!
FOLLOWING.//
darexkey:

Hi Kristina, compliments of d season to u. I can c dt u based in osun, same wt me too. Let's hook up on whatsapp 07039359066
INTERESTING!!!
FOLLOWING.//
darexkey:
Yes, very interesting. y dont u giv it a trial n c how mor interesting it can b hookin up wt a lovely n interesting personality
Hi Kristina, compliments of d season to u. I can c dt u based in osun, same wt me too. Let's hook up on whatsapp 07039359066

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Part Of Being A Guy/lady / 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.