Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom (5447 Views)

Problem Having Sex Without Condom / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by ejikeokei(m): 2:26am On Oct 31, 2015
So many people enjoy having sex without condom in order to feel it right. The question is how did u feel after having sex without condom, were u scared of having any infection?

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by HawksDude(m): 3:20am On Oct 31, 2015
I had that fear sometime ago after I camped one fresh Akwa Ibom chic for about a week at my place. I later feel ill. So I decided to have all sorts of tests including that of HIV. The fear that I may have had it itself almost killed me! Choi! cry cry cry cry From that time, I never get shortage of condoms in my house. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Jayjay0(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2015
I don't get scared
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Merlissa(f): 4:20am On Oct 31, 2015
The fear of the condom breaking
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 5:55am On Oct 31, 2015
ejikeokei:
So many people enjoy having sex without condom in order to feel it right. The question is how did u feel after having sex without condom, were u scared of having any infection?

. Scared of wot?.....I beg.....aids is for Gay people & gonorea is for the ordnary guys.. pirrrrriod!! angry

3 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Merlissa:

...sweery can we discuss something more imporant...ar u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by ostirich(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Serious!
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

. Scared of wot?.....I beg.....aids is for Gay people & gonorea is for the ordnary guys.. pirrrrriod!! angry
this idi..ot again. u get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by kolacost: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2015
After bleeping a girl and the next week u fall ill, and your friends start saying u are slimmer. Men that fear alone fit kill. The fear of thinking u have it alone, Kills faster than the disease itself.

4 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
this idi..ot again. u get sense at all.

....addvise comin from sensible creature who call him sef four wind..GOAT!!(no ofeense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

....addvise comin from sensible creature who call him sef four wind..GOAT!!(no ofeense) undecided
u lack common sense..BIG COW..

how does HIV affects only gay people hun. or gono affect common man...U are not different from Boko Haram dat lack simple education

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Merlissa:
cheesy
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
u lack common sense..BIG COW..

how does HIV affects only gay people hun. or gono affect common man...U are not different from Boko Haram dat lack simple education

...bro arr u skinnnny?...wot the fuk is wit u & aids?....bro if u gay & worry...go check yor nigeria sef...Real talk!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

...bro arr u skinnnny?...wot the fuk is wit u & aids?....bro if u gay & worry...go check yor nigeria sef...Real talk!!(no ofeense) undecided
foolish u.. me gay. nonsense., God forbid. I practise what is natural ok.. rite from creation it is male and female not male and male or female and female.. get out useless human being thinking like Boko Haram
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by tosyne2much(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2015
kolacost:
After bleeping a girl and the next week u fall ill, and your friends start saying u are slimmer. Men that fear alone fit kill. The fear of thinking u have it alone, Kills faster than the disease itself.
cheesy
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by ejikeokei(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
When I first add sex without condom. I was afraid of two things. Afraid of HIV and afraid of the gir not getting prgnant. After this incident happened to me honestly I became aware that I can build a good relationship not on the basis of sex,since then I became free from masturbation because my mind is no longer saturated by sex any more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
foolish u.. me gay. nonsense., God forbid. I practise what is natural ok.. rite from creation it is male and female not male and male or female and female.. get out useless human being thinking like Boko Haram

...u sleep wit men & then u come to nairaland askin us foe permision to do aid test....bro if u dint use connnndoom..take thr gademm test mennn!! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by wengerjay(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Finding solace in receptive versus insertive theory. Lol
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Ekeretom(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2015
After I skin_dive, few weeks later I started feeling sick.. I told my friends about it. This was worst bcuz they mock me that I have contacted hiv. Though, I laughed but within me I was scared to my bones. I did many tests but never hiv test. When I was courageous enough, I went for hiv test, that 10 minutes I waited in the lab was my most fearful moment in life. To make matter worst, the lab attendant was easing, the printer also refused to function, she was looking at me somehow. Also, their result sheet carries a big + sign behind . I almost fainted. When she was tru, she handed it to me, I was relieved. I breathe heavily. She turned and laughed at me and told me that she knew I was so scared.

3 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

...u sleep wit men & then u come to nairaland askin us foe permision to do aid test....bro if u dint use connnndoom..take thr gademm test mennn!! angry
talking out of sensense.. does OP moniker looks like mine.. it is where u live dat promote gayism...abi are u not in London again. useless fool
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Ekeretom:
After I skin_dive, few weeks later I started feeling sick.. I told my friends about it. This was worst bcuz they mock me that I have contacted hiv. Though, I laughed but within me I was scared to my bones. I did many tests but never hiv test. When I was courageous enough, I went for hiv test, that 10 minutes I waited in the lab was my most fearful moment in life. To make matter worst, the lab attendant was easing, the printer also refused to function, she was looking at me somehow. Also, their result sheet carries a big + sign behind . I almost fainted. When she was tru, she handed it to me, I was relieved. I breathe heavily. She turned and laughed at me and told me that she knew I was so scared.
continue to dey hammer dat pvssy ok.. no change
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
talking out of sensense.. does OP moniker looks like mine.. it is where u live dat promote gayism...abi are u not in London again. useless fool

.. ...calm down son..no need for violence....I hav notin against gau people..pliss sort oout yo aids test asap!

3 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

.. ...calm down son..no need for violence....I hav notin against gau people..pliss sort oout yo aids test asap!
it is u who have HIV/AIDS...
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Merlissa(f): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery can we discuss something more imporant...ar u lightskin? angry

Where you on exile?

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

. aids is for Gay people angry
Said who angry where is d scientific prove da only gay people contact AIdS. I smh 4 u. Go to where they are celebrating AIdS day anywhere in the world and see how they Yapa like catholic shurch. So u wanto tell me all of dem there with Aids are gays. Aids is 4 every sexuality, its shared equally, stop decieving urself and go getta life!
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by stoneaustin(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2015
just because you cannot see it doesn't mean its not there! Use condoms or stick to a partner to reduce chance of contracting it! HIV IS REAL!

Condom is cheap, Diseases are expensive!
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by jonaifame22(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Can't remember the last time I wore a condom before havin sex, the day I manged to wear one in between the sex I removed it, I concern myself wth her not gettn pregnant rather me catching any disease, because I no sey I no fit catch disease, this is nt foolishness, it's jus faith.

1 Like

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by IamLEGEND1: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
it is u who have HIV/AIDS...

. ..londoners dont hav aids....vro check yor mirror coz if yor skinny...you garrrrrrrit but dont worry its not the end if the world...all ways where 2 coooondoom! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by Fourwinds: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

. ..londoners dont hav aids....vro check yor mirror coz if yor skinny...you garrrrrrrit but dont worry its not the end if the world...all ways where 2 coooondoom! angry
foolish boy, there are HIV patients in London ok. Get educated and don't act like Boko Haramist
Re: How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom by MrCork: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
foolish boy, there are HIV patients in London ok. Get educated and don't act like Boko Haramist

...realy?... the London u never been....eddddiot boy... u homebase people no every $hit about London yet u never steepped outter that nigeria place.....I bet the only football teams u no r chelsea n aresnal ..like u people dont hav football team ther in that place nigeria. I lie? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! / Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.