Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows (21295 Views)

Now. / . / Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen: A Plea To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by uken73(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Fulani Herds men everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ZionJay(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Since when did Fulanis become so violent?

It baffles me when news about fulanis being violent hits the news.
Since the days of John the baptist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Bifwoli: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2014
A4dams:
Na cow be fulani family na

Fulanis,Maasai ,Karamoja,Toposa herding pastralist tribes always dragging Africa down with stock theft when other Africans have moved to stock exchanges.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
E b like say the cows were stolen and used for celebration..make the fulani leave everything to God...because if it's the fulani that I know,abia own don finish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Oguieke(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
SAI fulanis, una never see anything untill when power is now fully in their hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Godfullsam(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2014
I will advise the youths of the community to be very vigilant oh cool! Those Fulani herdsmen are very terrible and heartless. If they want to attack a community, nothing can stop them... not even police.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Let them try it, I trust igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ahnie: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2014
fire gini?person cow dey miss,please bring back their Cows#
danaiks:
See this fulani retards ooo..they are playing with fire!!! angry
onyi sowie bout your cut.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ahnie: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2014
uken73:
Fulani Herds men everywhere you go.
dem marabout pass MTN.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by kekakuz(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Never though a day will come that I will support the igbo
If those fulani bastards try shit
Destroy them
Don't give them breathing space atall

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Fulani wants to take over iboland.

Not surprising, they have been kicking ibos' blackasss since 1940s.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by mentorandfriend(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

You are asking when the fulanis became violent? Are you alrite?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ahnie: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
my Dear...the fulanis are not smiling ooh.you sure cant stand their wrath.#fact#
SeverusSnape:
Let them try it, I trust igbos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by wisepigeon: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
... after a second thought...

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by synergycom19: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
jmoore:
For where? Make them try am na. Attack Abia at your own peril.
We shall soon know who has common sense [color=#006600][/color][center][/center]In all your getting, please get common sense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Misogynist2014(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Igbos are excellent thieves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Welrez(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

You can only say that if you're not a good student of history. Nomads are usually belligerent.
Compliments of the season.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by calaway: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2014
EverestdeBliu:
When will all these stop?
the president general of the fulani in west africa (miyatti allah) BUHARI arms and encourages his herdsmen/kinsmen to terrorize armless Nigerians everywhere. Let us agree here and now that where ever you see a fulani man/woman you also terrorize him/her and this crap will stop for ever. they do their nonsense at night and parade themselves in a sane society restrained by law and humanity during the day. F*ck sanity, f*ck humanity and f*ck fulani, terrorize them in the day anywhere you find them, this is too much
we need put them in their place. to kill human being no dey hard them so to kill them no suppose hard una they are animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2014
ahnie:
my Dear...the fulanis are not smiling ooh.you sure cant stand their wrath.#fact#
Those nomads just go around threatening and killing people of other ethnicities, They need to be taught a lesson or two.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Applaner: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2014
for real

running away from ur homes b/cos of des titutes?

are u sure it is in abia?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Niyinficient(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

Are u in this country at all?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
mentorandfriend:
You are asking when the fulanis became violent? Are you alrite?

I grew up in the north and i never experienced violence with Fulani people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Niyinficient:

Are u in this country at all?

Yes i am. I grew up amongst Fulanis and they were never violent. Trust me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Ekeke1(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Wetin una cum dey do, chase dem bak to anywher they came from.
Shine your eye o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by cyprus000: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
ahnie:
what can they do?...is it becs dey are being telorated by the easthern region,if dey try bullsh#t omo na! Death row.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ShySteady(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2014
The biggest mistake ever in the history of the Fulanis is to make attempts at what they did in Plateau and environs with the Ibos...
Firstly, the Ibos are not known for beating the drums of war without provocations. Once they do, it becomes very difficult for them not to go into "war".
Secondly, the Fulanis should know better and take a cue from past attacks on Ibos in the far North by the Hausas and the subsequent reaction on their brothers in the East.
Thirdly, when it comes to violence against the Ibos, the East is always united against intruders because it takes the blood of an Ibo to wake up the other Ibos to "duty".
Tis better for the Fulanis to pack their cows and leave now before they all get missing.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Bifwoli:

Fulanis,Maasai ,Karamoja,Toposa herding pastralist tribes always dragging Africa down with stock theft when other Africans have moved to stock exchanges.
. Yes oooo, may God help them with dis their low mentality. Bunch of idiot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by SkinnyDude(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2014
they can never try this in Anambra. anyi n'enye nsogbu...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by ahnie: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2014
talk z cheap
SeverusSnape:
Those nomads just go around threatening and killing people of other ethnicities, They need to be taught a lesson or two.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by mentorandfriend(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

I grew up in the north and i never experienced violence with Fulani people.
But they're wrecking havoc here in the south. What kind of people are these?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
mentorandfriend:
But they're wrecking havoc here in the south. What kind of people are these?

Are we even sure they are Fulanis and not from Niger?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by gimmesome(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
...lol...i trust abia pple...dem go teach dose fulanis d lesson of their lives....aba guys no dey fear ooo...if fulanis hav destroyed ur place...they cnt do anytin wt abias....they rugged wela

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Poultry Feeds / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / Used Tractor For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.