Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows (21297 Views)

Now. / . / Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen: A Plea To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by IgrigiMercenery: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
**grins** So fulani don begin call police? If it were in beromland, yorubaland or elsewhere. They would have raided villages without calling Police. It shows they know what may befall them in Igboland and i am proud of that. **LOLS**

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Collynzo22: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Where will they run from if they attack that village?
Abia does not have any boundary with the north the last time I checked.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Okeikpu(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
electropiz:

Dumb ass. Kogi state have been kicking ur ass from time immemorial, just becos of oil, mmtchew
Hey kid....is dat suppose to be ur morning greetings ? (¬_¬)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Emyben(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
muktarmtt:
hahaha Igbo my foot go nd read history abt fukanis hw dey conquer half of nigerian wat of Igbos ware did dey conquer zero so don't mess with fulanis jst return dere cow period u wat eat suya get ur ur money and pay for it

OMG! shocked Who is talking about Fulani Conquered territories here? or talking about eating suya here?
Did Fulani conquer a bit of the eastern region? undecided

We are talking about the troubles those dudes are brewing in Abia which will hunt them if they dont stop. Stop talking poo if u got nothing to say. smh sad

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by olympus121: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Since when did Fulanis become so violent?

It baffles me when news about fulanis being violent hits the news.
Are u new to hearing wht fulani people do in Naija? na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

are u serious.. the average Fulani man is stubborn, vindictive and unforgiving. Fulanis pass down grudges from generations to generations until vengeance is taken...need I say more

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Weaklings.
They tried this their bullshiit threat with some folks in my home town and the outcome wasn't funny for them at all,it took the effort and begging of JTF commandant,commisioner of police and the local traditional rulers to calm the youths from lynching them each time they show up with their numerous cows.Nowadays they end their grazing in a particular section of the community as the community youths have marked the farmland area as a 'no go area' unless they are ready for the backlash.

Our boys aren't smiling at all......Fulani sabi there boundary well ,dem dey mad? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by blacko(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2014
After making money in Lagos u could not send money home to ur kinsmen now there life are so miserable they now steal cows are u people that selfish this is a cowardly act from a tribe that claim they are brave

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2014
biodunid:

The source said the police did not however take it kindly with the invader as he was seriously upbraided.
Lol...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

It seems you died in 1952 and just resurrected this morning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by hyfr(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2014
danjumakolo:
E b like say the cows were stolen and used for celebration..make the fulani leave everything to God...because if it's the fulani that I know,abia own don finish
You are mad, shame unto you, fulani fools attack igbo? Lol get sense pls. U tink abia is lagos or kaduna.. Guys go come for them naa go to aba mosque and see what abians did to muslims there

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
uken73:
Fulani Herds men everywhere you go.

heheh. MTN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Need i not say much until there is news that one soul has been killed in the east to the fulanis,then will you know that ibos don't take shit especially when at home
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by dhidden: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
calaway:

the president general of the fulani in west africa (miyatti allah) BUHARI arms and encourages his herdsmen/kinsmen to terrorize armless Nigerians everywhere. Let us agree here and now that where ever you see a fulani man/woman you also terrorize him/her and this crap will stop for ever. they do their nonsense at night and parade themselves in a sane society restrained by law and humanity during the day. F*ck sanity, f*ck humanity and f*ck fulani, terrorize them in the day anywhere you find them, this is too much
we need put them in their place. to kill human being no dey hard them so to kill them no suppose hard una they are animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

ASK DR. Federick Fasehun (OPC), he is a living witness to what transpired between the then Governor of Oyo State and then President Buhari who left Lagos to query the governor and register his displeasure regarding the death of some COWS at Iseyin/Shaki axis following a clash between the indegenes and Fulani cattle rearers. Buhari did not care that the fulanis killed some villagers (HUMAN BEINGS), he did not even bother about them but was furious about the death of some COWS. Fulanis NEVER forgive, they will DECEIVE you just to retaliate in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2014
MrEverest:

I pity these foolanis, first, SE is not like north with barren expanse of land hidden by hills and valleys were they can do there cowardly hit and run nocturnal attacks and escape. second, Igbos are a proud set of people, that would see at as an eternal shame if the foolanis should come all the way from the north and attack them in their homeland and still go scot-free. Third, the reprisal attacks of 2001 should rather serve as a lesson to these perennial and primitive fools, I was in Aba then and what I saw was a gory and chilling atmosphere that would make savages look like gentlemen. Carcasses of barbecued Hausa/Fulani men littered every major junction in Aba, Opobo/ehere junction, all along Ikot-Ekpene road up to NTA gate, Ukaegbu Junction, East, water side etc all in Ogbor-hill area were I resided then were all piled up with burnt and acrid smelling cadavers. It was so bad that I became sick and vowed never to eat suya again. Anybody here who was in Aba then would concur with me. They should thread carefully!

Brother dem never sabi, I am not an advocate of violence, but what I witnessed in 2000/2001 no northerner should Bleep up, they butchered more than 50 mallams in an hour for my area
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by hyfr(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2014
blacko:
After making money in Lagos u could not send money home to ur kinsmen now there life are so miserable they now steal cows are u people that selfish this is a cowardly act from a tribe that claim they are brave
at ur age you ought to be wise but the reverse is the case, you are soo foolish that calling you a fool is an insult to fools

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by biodunid: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Keep on stoking the fire. I guess you all forget that there are more Southern 'hostages' in the North than Northern 'hostages' in the South. So Igbos kill the less than 1m Northerners, even if we count the Middlebelters, among them and the North retaliates by killing more than 5m Igbo BREADWINNERS among them. We Southerners pride ourselves in how educated we are so I guess the mathematicians among us can tell me who 'wins' with that score.

Normality:

Brother dem never sabi, I am not an advocate of violence, but what I witnessed in 2000/2001 no northerner should Bleep up, they butchered more than 50 mallams in an hour for my area
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Collynzo22: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
biodunid:
Keep on stoking the fire. I guess you all forget that there are more Southern 'hostages' in the North than Northern 'hostages' in the South. So Igbos kill the less than 1m Northerners, even if we count the Middlebelters, among them and the North retaliates by killing more than 5m Igbo BREADWINNERS among them. We Southerners pride ourselves in how educated we are so I guess the mathematicians among us can tell me who 'wins' with that score.

When did you conduct your census that gave you those figures?
Besides, what exactly do you want? One minute you are castigating Igbo males for not being at home to defend their people, when presented with facts and evidence that there are more than enough able bodied youths to do just that, you come up with your message of non-violence.
Are you a confused nitwit or what?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Chynx(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Igbos are excellent thieves.

...another ret'ard from the south-waste!

Pig!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by blacko(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2014
hyfr:
at ur age you ought to be wise but the reverse is the case, you are soo foolish that calling you a fool is an insult to fools
no cry naw I know it's a shame
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by kachnov(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Abians are very peaceful and all about their businesses.. until a mallam steps on a toe.

there is a camp for herdsmen just before the obiaku city,we know where to say hello to them.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Tripleclick(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
synergycom19:
Good for those Igbos who are making mouth that Fulani can not attacked them in there own villages as they did to plateau people,IGBOS BE READY FULANI WILL NOT ONLY ATTACK THE VILLAGES BUT RAPE YOUR WOMEN,KIDNAP THE LADIES/GLRIS,AND OCCUPY YOUR LANDS
IGBOS,IGBOS,IGBOS HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED UNAH NAMES,WAKE-UP FROM YOU DELUSIONAL HALLUCCINATIONS,ARMED YOURSELVES AND READY FOR BATTLE. There is nothing OUR LAND ANYMORE WITH FULANI HERDSMEN
WHO IS THIS ANIMAL? ONE OF THE MISSING COWS?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by rawtruth(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
biodunid:
Is this what we get when able bodied young people, particularly males, are exported to Lagos and other places in search of the good life while the home front is left for grannies and babies to defend? A dog, no matter how ferocious, cannot defend two homes at the same time.

Intelligent but weak excuse.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Vado(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014
But some people would have us believe they are immune to the craziness of these fulani folks owing to their ferocious & warrior-like nature. They call other people cowards. Now they drew the first blood from one of your kinsmen and you didn't do shiit? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vado:
But some people would have us believe they are immune to the craziness of these fulani folks owing to their ferocious & warrior-like nature. They call other people cowards. Now they drew the first blood from one of your kinsmen and you didn't do shiit? undecided

Brother no be, I know they wounded one guy, but make e turn death, u go hear scores.

No be jumping up.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Keypha(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fulani people try that shit in our village in anambra east, we kill all of them, kill their cow, I trust my villagers, we no send anyone, I remember when they start rubbing our people in road, our youth went there by 2 am and hide, when they came out to rub, we kill all of them, since then they never came our village. Very wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by bajosky: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
BUHARI BROTHERS IN ACTION

WARNING SIGNAL TO D SOUTHERNERS.

INFRONT OF THE POLICE A STRANGER(FULANI HERDSMAN) CUTTING AND INDIGINES FROM (ABIA STATE) HAND AND NO ACTION IS TAKEN.

HOW MUCH MORE IF THEIR FATHER GMB THE JIHADIST PROMOTER IS IN CHARGE ?

LETS UNITE AS ONE AND FOIL THIS SECRET ISLAMIZATION AGENDA NOW OR NEVER !!!

VOTE WISELY COS I DONG TALK AM FINISH.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by stinggy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
synergycom19:
[s]Good for those Igbos who are making mouth that Fulani can not attacked them in there own villages as they did to plateau people,IGBOS BE READY FULANI WILL NOT ONLY ATTACK THE VILLAGES BUT RAPE YOUR WOMEN,KIDNAP THE LADIES/GLRIS,AND OCCUPY YOUR LANDS
IGBOS,IGBOS,IGBOS HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED UNAH NAMES,WAKE-UP FROM YOU DELUSIONAL HALLUCCINATIONS,ARMED YOURSELVES AND READY FOR BATTLE. There is nothing OUR LAND ANYMORE WITH FULANI HERDSMEN[/s]

[size=18pt]A fool you are[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
So, where are their cows?
Has the local community stolen them, or used them for ogbono draw soup?
These people are your guests, and they all know cattle are the only livelihood these Fulani nomads have.... why are they stealing the animals, and reaping where they did not sow?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
oliverkelly:
Need i not say much until there is news that one soul has been killed in the east to the fulanis,then will you know that ibos don't take shit especially when at home

Absolute rubbish!!.. at most you kill 50 herdsmen (God forbid).... but then, at what cost? Are your people ready to loose thousands of their kinsmen inn the north, because you people decided to steal cows that were not yours, from poor Fulani sojourners?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by credid(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
synergycom19:
Good for those Igbos who are making mouth that Fulani can not attacked them in there own villages as they did to plateau people,IGBOS BE READY FULANI WILL NOT ONLY ATTACK THE VILLAGES BUT RAPE YOUR WOMEN,KIDNAP THE LADIES/GLRIS,AND OCCUPY YOUR LANDS
IGBOS,IGBOS,IGBOS HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED UNAH NAMES,WAKE-UP FROM YOU DELUSIONAL HALLUCCINATIONS,ARMED YOURSELVES AND READY FOR BATTLE. There is nothing OUR LAND ANYMORE WITH FULANI HERDSMEN
na only 4 nairaland U fit rant all dese rubbish Foolll...Na Ur mama papa siblins cousins nephews nieces dey go rappe killl kidnap..anumanu,ozu aturu...I pity 4 U d day U make dis comment in public

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by credid(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bororojo:
So, where are their cows?
Has the local community stolen them, or used them for ogbono draw soup?
These people are your guests, and they all know cattle are the only livelihood these Fulani nomads have.... why are they stealing the animals, and reaping where they did not sow?
so hw do U prove d cow was stolen??...tribalistic anu mpama..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Poultry Feeds / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / Used Tractor For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.