Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows (21293 Views)

Now. / . / Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen: A Plea To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:
**grins** So fulani don begin call police? If it were in beromland, yorubaland or elsewhere. They would have raided villages without calling Police. It shows they know what may befall them in Igboland and i am proud of that. **LOLS**
Lols!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by shady26(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Keypha:
Fulani people try that shit in our village in anambra east, we kill all of them, kill their cow, I trust my villagers, we no send anyone, I remember when they start rubbing our people in road, our youth went there by 2 am and hide, when they came out to rub, we kill all of them, since then they never came our village. Very wicked people.
My dear no Anambra true born will spew this trash . meanwhile translate what you said in anambra igbo then we will know you are not onye ofe mmanu na unyi. right now we are used to you cowardly antics of posing as anambra to insult us and cause dissafection amongst ibos. try another one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Keypha(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2014
What are you talking about, in my words can't you see I hate what fulani people are doing, am from anambra east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Emyben:

OMG! shocked Who is talking about Fulani Conquered territories here? or talking about eating suya here?
Did Fulani conquer a bit of the eastern region? undecided

We are talking about the troubles those dudes are brewing in Abia which will hunt them if they dont stop. Stop talking poo if u got nothing to say. smh sad
Na u dey ansa am.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
blacko:
After making money in Lagos u could not send money home to ur kinsmen now there life are so miserable they now steal cows are u people that selfish this is a cowardly act from a tribe that claim they are brave
Balderdash!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by shady26(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Keypha:
What are you talking about, in my words can't you see I hate what fulani people are doing, am from anambra east.
No you are not. kitipka gwawa kWAgi nti onye ofe, ina dika pussy cat.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by shady26(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Keypha:
No you are not. kitipka gwawa kWAgi nti onye ofe, ina dika buusu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2014
biodunid:
Keep on stoking the fire. I guess you all forget that there are more Southern 'hostages' in the North than Northern 'hostages' in the South. So Igbos kill the less than 1m Northerners, even if we count the Middlebelters, among them and the North retaliates by killing more than 5m Igbo BREADWINNERS among them. We Southerners pride ourselves in how educated we are so I guess the mathematicians among us can tell me who 'wins' with that score.

And yet u married from Enugu?? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Collynzo22:

When did you conduct your census that gave you those figures?
Besides, what exactly do you want? One minute you are castigating Igbo males for not being at home to defend their people, when presented with facts and evidence that there are more than enough able bodied youths to do just that, you come up with your message of non-violence.
Are you a confused nitwit or what?
Lol!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2014
credid:
with dis kinda hate comment from a supposed brother....one nigeria indeed
He even claimed to be married to an Enugu woman, I just dey pity d woman embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2014
jozeph1:
Those fulani should show them no mercy cos the knw very well that those cows are their only source of livelihood, and wat meks a fulani call himself a herdsman
am very very sure those Ndigbos have stolen those cow, even in business transaction they're stil the same very trickish and slubbish like criminals
And ur name is Joseph? 'Trickish and slubbish' u say?? Funny enough dats all I hear u people say all d time abt Ndigbo. Y not wise up like Igbos too? Afterall d biblical Joe was wise but urs is foolish. undecided idiot encouraging bloodshed! It will be ur portion in Jesus name! Amen. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2014
shady26:
shut up and get out of here! Aguiyi ironsi, Ihejirika,ike nwachukwu are all from Abia. do you know what Abia represents in Alaigbo before iputa iko eli ebe a
Dont mind sellouts like him! D reason dey say Igbos r not united! Anambra pple r sellouts since d days of Ifeajuna! Idiot!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2014
shady26:
first blood based on your cooked up maggi and pepper anoyomous souce?no be only first blood , na last blood.
Lmao!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by IgrigiMercenery: 12:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
He even claimed to be married to an Enugu woman, I just dey pity d woman embarassed

**grins** #LOLS, He reminds me Mayoroflagos and his Imaginary Igbo wife. Getting an Igbo bride seems to be their crave. Wonder what's chasing them from their own women. Maybe it is because they are Stinkies. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by biodunid: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2014
And that somehow precludes me from giving sound, pacifist counsel?

Neplusultra:
And yet u married from Enugu?? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by biodunid: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Not just married one but can refer you to her testimonies online but no need dragging all that up. Will just say don't start what you can't finish.

If it is sin to counsel you lot against bloodshed and leaving the home front unprotected while your best and brightest chase livelihoods from Lagos to Timbuktu then forgive me. Next time I see fire about to burn your house down I shall keep my peace.

IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** #LOLS, He reminds me Mayoroflagos and his Imaginary Igbo wife. Getting an Igbo bride seems to be their crave. Wonder what's chasing them from their own women. Maybe it is because they are Stinkies. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Abraham2013(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Well its like dis fulani cattle rarers r new to d business. Dey asked those of dem who survived 2001 attacks in aba how far.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by IgrigiMercenery: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
biodunid:
[s]Not just married one but can refer you to her testimonies online but no need dragging all that up. Will just say don't start what you can't finish.

If it is sin to counsel you lot against bloodshed and leaving the home front unprotected while your best and brightest chase livelihoods from Lagos to Timbuktu then forgive me. Next time I see fire about to burn your house down I shall keep my peace. [/s]

**grins** Hey you shut your wide mouth right there Mr counsellor!. Stop crying more than the bereaved. You can marry an Eyo masquerade for all we care. Collynzo was spot on with his observation of your double-faced comments. Igbos fight back, you have a problem, they don't fight back, you call them cowards. Your real intention of posting this thread was to mock Igbos(oh fulani threatens Igbo on their land, Igbos are cowards and sh1t) but you got a resounding disappointment from every poster especially those of us here in the SS/SE. Buy a plastic doll and shove your counsel into its asze. It will fit right there. Mr counsellor? lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

Hehehehe. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Hey you shut your wide mouth right there Mr counsellor!. Stop crying more than the bereaved. You can marry an Eyo masquerade for all we care. Collynzo was spot on with his observation of your double-faced comments. Igbos fight back, you have a problem, they don't fight back, you call them cowards. Your real intention of posting this thread was to mock Igbos(oh fulani threatens Igbo on their land, Igbos are cowards and sh1t) but you got a resounding disappointment from every poster especially those of us here in the SS/SE. Buy a plastic doll and shove your counsel into its asze. It will fit right there. Mr counsellor? lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**
Jah bless cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by kekakuz(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
shove ur support up ur....u know.. undecided
Wo wo wo
Hol up b1tch
I can't shove nothing up my ass
Am not gay.
Unlike yours
Only God knows the kind of things you have been shoving up there
Hairbrushes corn cubs spoons etc.
Your kunt is so damaged and now your arse is on red alert
Sorrry gurl.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by jozeph1(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
And ur name is Joseph? 'Trickish and slubbish' u say?? Funny enough dats all I hear u people say all d time abt Ndigbo. Y not wise up like Igbos too? Afterall d biblical Joe was wise but urs is foolish. undecided idiot encouraging bloodshed! It will be ur portion in Jesus name! Amen. undecided
today happens to be newyear's eve on other days i would have given you a better reply but today i dont just wanna jinx this few hourz
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by SkinnyDude(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2014
shady26:
shut up and get out of here! Aguiyi ironsi, Ihejirika,ike nwachukwu are all from Abia. do you know what Abia represents in Alaigbo before iputa iko eli ebe a,nekwa udi ibelibe ina ada ebe a melu ndi igbo indi ozo ji avu unu onu ,imali ife!
i suggest you take an anti complex pill.
guy, we are not fighting. just take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
Go and wrestle Kwara from d fulanis first b4 u can comment. grin
we've gifted it to them, its excess baggage and a deadweight to our vehicle of progress...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by mfm04622: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Am ashamed with all if you. You all are commenting on the reaction of the Fulani, not on what caused the Fulani to react. Put yourself in their shoe. Those cows represent their houses, cars, shares and all their wealth. Imagine if you are the one and thieves you know parks all your wealth to celebrate Xmas, how will you react? All one of your family got missing. Am sure you will sit down and watch! In as much as I disagree with the Fulani for threatening lives, the community should identify the thieves in their midst for punishment and compensate the Fulani for their loss.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by kernel504(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
danaiks:
See this fulani retards ooo..they are playing with fire!!! angry
Am just laughing, anybody who have been to Aba knows how mean the Igbo's can be when troubled. I've witnessed it once.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
kekakuz:

Wo wo wo
Hol up b1tch
I can't shove nothing up my ass
Am not gay.
Unlike yours
Only God knows the kind of things you have been shoving up there
Hairbrushes corn cubs spoons etc.
Your kunt is so damaged and now your arse is on red alert
Sorrry gurl.
Dry!!! undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
jozeph1:

today happens to be newyear's eve on other days i would have given you a better reply but today i dont just wanna jinx this few hourz
Pffffttt!!! undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Neplusultra(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Slonge2:
we've gifted it to them, its excess baggage and a deadweight to our vehicle of progress...
Lmao!!! Uv got jokes! So u r a comedian eh?? grin cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
Lmao!!! Uv got jokes! So u r a comedian eh?? grin cheesy
i didnt want to go into a tribally induced bigoted tirade, had to sit that one out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by kekakuz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
Dry!!! undecided
Abiiiii
The thing still dry untop
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Abia Villagers Over Missing Cows by Nmeri17: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
decode55:
Can't they practice the Ranching method/system of cattle rearing? undecided

This Nomadic system is causing problems here & there.

Fulani this; Fulani that undecided

good luck with ranching in those arid sahel vegetation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Poultry Feeds / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / Used Tractor For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.