Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? (3225 Views)

Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Outkast(f): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
Alright Nairalanders,

He was tall, she had long legs, he's rich. What silly reason made you go out with him/her?
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Busta(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2006
just broke up with my boyfriend, didn't wanna be alone and wanted to get over him fast so i dated the next guy that came along. Some kinda rebound relationship, neva lasted!
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by vichel(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2006
don't know why, it just happened, not my kind of date but i wouldn't have traded her for 5 super models
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Outkast(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2006
@vichel, so what was the funny reason?
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by vichel(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2006
well i guess she was a good kisser and kinda wild
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by desiree(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2006
He kind of reminded me of my ex but he was better looking. wink
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Outkast(f): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2006
lol, I went out with one guy because of his voice,  he had this deep, sexy a** voice and that's a complete turn on for me, talk about shabby
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by wildcat(f): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2006
sha for some reason, I date chubby guys.
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by momoney1(m): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2006
tongue felt her p**sy with my elbow when playing volleyball kiss
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by ikamefa(f): 3:39am On Aug 15, 2006
dated a guy once cos hes got a square jaw tongue am a sucker for Mario Van Pebble like square jaws cheesy
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by vichel(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2006
i date a girl wit good teeth. Even if ur d best lookin girl but u have the worst teeth, its just not gonna happen 4 us
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Intrigue(f): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2006
He had BIG feet!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by lauryn(f): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2006
I dated a guy for being so darn smart
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by ZuluNation(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2006
I dated and married my High School sweetheart because she gives the best BJ.
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Kadeejah(f): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2006
dated some guy coz he had THE cutest smile everrr n he smelt reeeeaaallll goood lol
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Dvampire(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2006
I once dated a girl cos she could talk. Her voice could send me to sleep. Pity the damn thing didn't last cry
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by iice(f): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2006
He wouldnt leave me alone, so i dated him so he would stop pestering me grin
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Outkast(f): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2006
lol,@iice
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by onyiio(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2006
dates and would soon wed him because hes such a nice, and caring fellow though not handsome and young like my ex.   has to put up a bold face when walking with him lol, but i have inner peace i never had when i was with my ex.  can't wait for the wedding. You know am about 5.8f and hes about 5.4f, and other things shaa, while my ex was almost 6ft. lol
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by iice(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2006
You go girl cheesy
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Raymand(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2006
I once dated a girl because she knew Chemistry and i didnt! (still don't) anyways she helped me pass the subject tongue
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Orlaitan: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2006
I ran her mad wit swt lies,fine boy,tall,feed her fast food n f**k'd her,i cant help laughn.
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by hotangel2(f): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2006
some people just crazy.

Ohh he had big foot uhnn? Intrigue, i see you!!! wink
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by Intrigue(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2006
Yeah Hot-Angel! It wasn't just big, it was extra-large!! wink cheesy

And common girl, what's on your mind? Didn't i just say FEET?? grin grin
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by kike001(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2006
good personality n cute n gud fun 2 be wit
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by momoney1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2006
@kike

good personality n cute n good fun 2 be wit

that"s isn"t funny tongue
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by lauryn(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
not to U
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by iice(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
I dated this other guy because my bro wanted to chop his money lol
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by lauryn(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
hehe grin gold-digger grin grin
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2006
Ahahahaha can a guy be a gold digger because na my bro enjoy hin money not me lol
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by lauryn(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2006
abi na love-vendor sef grin grin grin
Re: Shabby/Funny Reasons You Date A Person? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2006
Shebi na love-vendor him be lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? / How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.