Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? (3227 Views)

Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2007
Girls, which of these races would you prefer to date/ marry and which under no circumstances will you date/ marry?

1 ) Aborigine- australian natives
2 ) African american
3 ) Asian- Chinese, indian etc
4 ) Black/ african descent- our bros
5 ) Black/ non african descent- Jamo, Carribean, west indies
6 ) Caucasian/ white european descent
7 ) Latino/ Hispanic
8 ) Middle eastern- persian, arabian etc
9 ) Native american
(hope i've covered the globe)

I will not ask guys because they will accept anything that's female and breaths, including plants and animals

For me all of the above, except opt1 and opt 3
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

3 ) Asian- Chinese,

grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by damsol(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2007
4) Black African descent
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
@okawanuzo

i'll think seriously but for now its the chin chuns
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by toyboy1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
so this thread is restricted to females? huh
which day aperthied start on top NL? cheesy
if i were a female i will prefare the causacian/white european descent. they are more caring and loving.
as a guy, naija babe anyday/time is it grin grin
cos i cant do without my pounded yam n edikainkong/egusi with diff kinda meats(assorted u know wink) which can only be prepared by a homely naija cutie
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2007
toy boy:

so this thread is restricted to females? huh
which day aperthied start on top Nairaland? cheesy
if i were a female i will prefare the causacian/white european descent. they are more caring and loving.
as a guy, naija babe anyday/time is it grin grin
because i can't do without my pounded yam n edikainkong/egusi with diff kind of meats(assorted u know wink) which can only be prepared by a homely naija cutie

correct man
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
mukina2:

@okawanuzo

i'll think seriously but for now its the chin chuns

Why so mukina? the majority of african girls find them unattractive, or are you pulling our legs? grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

Why so mukina? the majority of african girls find them unattractive, or are you pulling our legs? grin

nah girl its my feeling for now . .i feel them grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by carmelily: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

8 ) Middle eastern- persian, arabian etc

the latter without the jews, though!
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by carmelily: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
oh, and for the 2nd part of your question, no chin chuns, no aborigines and NO jews!
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
carmelily:

oh, and for the 2nd part of your question, no chin chuns, no aborigines and NO jews!

why not jews?? sad. i think they are beautiful and traditional
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ruescho(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
okwanuzo3:

why not jews?? sad. i think they are beautiful and traditional

How can u distinguish a German Jew from a German Christian or a Tunesian Jew from a Tunesian Moslem, just for example?

This is racist stiuff!!!
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
The Human Race grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ima1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
7 ) Latino/ Hispanic (Not the short ones though)

those are what i prefer but i think i'm gonna end up with a naija guy, based on the fact that i want someone that would understand me and our culture. Imagine explaining juju to a white guy, it was horrible lol i got pissed.
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by nigacutie(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
i perfer
caucasian/europe descendent
and
African American grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ruescho(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
ima1:
Imagine explaining juju to a white guy, it was horrible lol i got pissed.

Why not? I called the police, my girlfriend the juju and it was the latter that brought back our money!

Any more prejudices?
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
omo karo ooji re
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Busta(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
don't matter, as long as he's man enuff to handle his business
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ikamefa(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
Busta:

don't matter, as long as he's man enough to handle his business

word! grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2007
Busta:

don't matter, as long as he's man enough to handle his business

certainly, but there's an important factor called physical attraction, make person eye no chook outside
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
The Human Race
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2007
Hmmmm the one who blends with me. No asians though, i just steamroll those ones. grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by naijacutee(f): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2007
In order of preference :
1.) Chinese
2.) Black african
3.) Indian

But hey, anything goes for me really. tongue
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by nigacutie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
@naijacutee
don't agree with the Chinesse and the Indian but
100% agree with
the Black Africian
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
chineese ke- olorun ma je, tu fia pa
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2007
nigacutie:

@naijacutee
don't agree with the Chinesse and the Indian but
100% agree with
the Black Africian

same here
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
@L i dig that . .the human race

@icicle why dnt you like chin chuns . . . .i'll love the fact that he'll be shorter . .lol . .but am thinking of going for yao ming grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by naijacutee(f): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2007
What/ I think chinese boys are gooooooooorgeus!!! How can you say that?!

mubowa:

chineese ke- olorun ma je, tu fia pa

Ok, look at Takeshi and say that again!

Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2007
naijacutee:

What/ I think chinese boys are gooooooooorgeus!!! How can you say that?!

Ok, look at Takeshi and say that again!

incomparable to those listed below.
i'd update when i find a smashing caucasion guy

The takeshi guy's aight but how often do you find them looking that presentable? (besides he looks tiny)

Also take a peek at the one on my profile, he's the man. kiss

Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Eurphoria(f): 2:39am On Jan 12, 2007
i 'll have mineĀ  white please thanks(ikamefa shush wink)
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ikamefa(f): 3:07am On Jan 12, 2007
Eurphoria:

i 'll have mine white please thanks(ikamefa shush wink)

he! hum! * roll eyez * lipsrsealed for now! cheesy
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:14am On Jan 12, 2007
Eurphoria:

i 'll have mineĀ  white please thanks(ikamefa shush wink)

white's aight, but i prefer the dark haired white guys (no offence to the blonde ones)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dontdatehimgirl.com / Guys ! We You Marry Her? / I Want My Boyfriend Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.