Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. (10337 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Aba, the economic hope if the east

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by funkiebully: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
thanks alot

Meanwhile I seem to be having network issues, I will be back to storm this thread.

Welcome bro, every well meaning igbo should contribute to this thread. Aba is d industrial heart of igbo nation.

God bless umu igbo.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by investnow2013: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:
our man
is he same man charged with the responsibility of keeping our beloved City of Aba clean & he failed!. How do you think he will perform better when he is given the greater task of governing this great State called Abia!. Don't you think that Abia-State deserve the Best in the caliber of Mr Otti of Apga?.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Customised13,could you please caution these guys to stick to the topic and stop disturbing my mentions? Or else I will make sure this thread is derailed.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Customised13,could you please caution these guys to stick to the topic and stop disturbing my mentions? Or else I will make sure this thread is derailed.
haba, is that a threat?
You shouldn't have called me by my name, that was subtle of you.

Meanwhile you should know I don't take threats serious anymore on Nairaland.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pictures of umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by gratiaeo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Basildvalour:
We do not need PDP anymore in Abia cos T.A Orji will continue with him from where he stopped in the name of "god-fatherism."

Abians, beware of another BONDAGE...I believe I have said my bit.

Ndewo nu!!!
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Zonacom(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Proliferation of threads.
Thesame thing that made you abandon the previous ones might still befall this one.
Anyway, goodluck.

One thing i like Aba for is the local manufacturing industry. Aba made products are all over nigeria some of them are of same quality with goods important from all these industrialized nations. Why can't our government support this city? Is it because its in the south east? I believe the problem of unemployment can be tackled well if areas like Aba are provided with constant electricity and good working environment.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by gratiaeo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Otti is our man! Say no to Orji stooge

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by B2mario(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized while we are here, i think we should not allow the other thread to die.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by wheredemdey: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Aba, the economic hope if the east

You must be confused and deluded at the same time walahi grin grin grin

Aba economic hope of the east indeed..in that your malnourished little mind...

Anambra Rules...Nnewi,osha,mgbuka obosi are the renowned time tested and approved economic capital of the black nation...

Abi you no sabi the biggest market in west africa..the japan of africa..

Please showcase your abia state in peace and stop disturbing our sensibilities with silly theories.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by B2mario(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
wheredemdey:

Anambra Rules...Nnewi,osha,mgbuka obosi are the renowned time tested and approved economic capital of the black nation...

Please showcase your abia state in peace and stop disturbing our sensibilities with silly theories.

Kai, onye Anambra abatakwa ebe a
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by FACE(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Face I see you viewing.

Good work bro
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Basildvalour(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

shut your trap. ikpeazu is the right guy for the job whether pdp or not.
If you do not know how to talk to people, you better go and learn. Everyone has got an opinion to address and I believe I raised a point. Counter it by proving to us with valid reasoning that your so-called Ikpeazu isn't handpicked by T.A to continue the ill government in Abia State and I'll buy your idea.

Bro, asking me to shut my trap won't do you or ikpeazu any good. The earlier you beging to understand this, the better.

Its enough for PDP in Abia State, whether ikpeazu or not #MyOpinion
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
wheredemdey:

smh, I don't why some anambrarians are so egoistic, some of them are sensible anyway.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pictures from the economic heart beat of southeast, aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Schematics: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abia is the economic hope of Nigeria. shocked Customized please keep the pictures coming, do not mind the derailers..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Deapexboy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abia state Nigeria legalise dust bin sitetongue

vote out ur presnt govt if u abias need change!!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ariaria

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Collynzo419: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is no hope for Abia state. Abia is the dustbin of Nigeria.

I will advise all Abia youths to emulate the OP and save up and move to the SW for better opportunities.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
More ariaria

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Few pictures from umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Pictures of aba cool
waow!
cleaner than onitsha cheesy
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
B2mario:
customized while we are here, i think we should not allow the other thread to die.
the other thread is house built by your enemy
dont live there
he knows how to pull it down
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:
There is no hope for Abia state. Abia is the dustbin of Nigeria.

I will advise all Abia youths to emulate the OP and save up and move to the SW for better opportunities.

shut up your mouth. no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Deapexboy:
Abia state Nigeria legalise dust bin sitetongue

vote out ur presnt govt if u abias need change!!

we do not need enemies like you here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Few pictures from umuahia
ol boy come see streets
nowhere in awka can be like this in 200 years tongue
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
presher:
Nice thread
sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils / Kanu Is Finished / FG Fails To Release Looters’ List, Seven Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.